Chris Christie Says He Is Coming For Your Weed

At a Town Hall meeting in New Hampshire last night, Republican presidential candidate Chris Christie had a message for recreational marijuana users: enjoy it while it lasts, kids.

“I believe it should still be illegal,” he said. “If you’re getting high in Colorado today, enjoy it until January 2017, because I will enforce the federal laws against marijuana as President of the United States.”

For Christie, who described himself as “anti-marijuana,” President Obama’s lenient stance on states that have approved recreational marijuana laws amounts to “lawlessness.”

“We have a federal law on the books that says marijuana is illegal in this country. Illegal. No ifs, ands, or buts about it,” he said.

In New Hampshire, this stance was met with a round of applause. But fear not, tokers. Given the growing support of recreational and medical marijuana throughout the U.S., these threats aren’t likely to give the New Jersey

Governor’s already weak polling numbers a boost.

Check out Christie’s talk, below. The action starts around 1:34.

http://www.wired.com/2015/07/chris-christies-weed/

When a candidate like Christie even thinks he can push us all around like that it's a sign that a lot of bullies need some serious direction from the Supreme Court. Either before the fat bully threats happen or after, what he describes is unconstitutional. I see now that it will all be there eventually. We have our best window now as seen by the courts position on marriage. Maybe our last window for decades.

When a candidate like Christie even thinks he can push us all around like that it's a sign that a lot of bullies need some serious direction from the Supreme Court. Either before the fat bully threats happen or after, what he describes is unconstitutional. I see now that it will all be there eventually. We have our best window now as seen by the courts position on marriage. Maybe our last window for decades.

Keep the faith brother, and your shoulder to the wheel.