If I Was Wealthy.......

I'd grow over my limits, just to assert my defense.

I'd sell outside of my 5 patients.

I'd drive around with my cannabis in the ash tray, my pocket.

I'd skip the registry process, because I wouldn't need it in court.

I'd open a dispensary and sell to who ever walked in the door with a doctor rec, why not?

I'd store all my overages in bottles of vodka, and claim it was poisonous when caught.

I'd hang cannabis leaf posters so everyone knew how cool it is to be able to use cannabis medically.

I'd blow my smoke right into the faces of cops when I exhaled.

I'd travel in my gardening clothes, to the grow store, gas station, and party store, as a proud badge of my medicine use.

I'd regularly offer clones and cuttings for sale to others online.

I'd advertise my overages on Craigslist.

I'd use my real name when posting in cannabis forums, and my family pictures as an avatar.

I'd let my kids go to school smelling like my ash tray and garden.

I'd invite cops into my home every time they wanted to visit.

I'd smoke a joint right before I drove anywhere.

and after I garnished the support of all cannabis users, my plight would only serve to punish other registrants in the system, right after I bargain a plea.

but I am not wealthy, so I wont, but who will?

phaq- so there is no misunderstanding, you don't actually think I'd do those things if I was wealthy do you?  When facetiousness meets humor things get confusing sometimes, (like sending kids to school stinking of mj ....just because I'm wealthy)     just making sure amigo....

semicaregiver--You bet they are!  They changed my whole game here. I've reduced the number of my flowering plants and ultimately the number of my vegging plants too with no interruption in yields or variety. My dirt expense increased, water consumption went down, fertilizer costs are down too. My humidity is higher, for the wet bags(?) but well worth the cost.  Using them is more laborious than using one gallon grow bags, but oh well. Plant supporting is troublesome now, and those silly Octopot grow bags don't balance much over 3 foot tall here. I'm thinking of attaching a wire cage to each one, like a tomato cage section for the assist, not sure yet... 

(reality is, I'd change nothing cannabis if I was wealthy, but I think you interpret my social commentary(?)

peace

Edited by grassmatch

I would buy a big big big 5th wheel with no less than 3 slide outs, a nice diesle p/u to haul it, It would have all of the comforts of home and I would go south and west all winter, fall, make my way back to MI in the spring and buy what ever I wanted to make our life easier, shoot I may even hire a driver to drive it for us!

I would own a home in hawaii and a yacht big enough to take me there,  just my own huge yacht to my huge home on the beach!

I would buy my kids their own homes, cars, etc

Oh I would also like my own jet and helicoptor!

I dont expect much eh? lol

Peace

I would buy a big big big 5th wheel with no less than 3 slide outs, a nice diesle p/u to haul it, It would have all of the comforts of home and I would go south and west all winter, fall, make my way back to MI in the spring and buy what ever I wanted to make our life easier, shoot I may even hire a driver to drive it for us!

I would own a home in hawaii and a yacht big enough to take me there,  just my own huge yacht to my huge home on the beach!

I would buy my kids their own homes, cars, etc

Oh I would also like my own jet and helicoptor!

I dont expect much eh? lol

Peace

more importantly though, on point, would you purposely violate the mmma, just because you could now afford the defense? would you drive stoned, or sell to more than your patients or drive around with roaches, just because its defendable? (I don't think you would btw)

do you then question WHY would the poor do these things? you know, the people who cannot afford their defense. More of those types violating than wealthy types seemingly.

so, if I was wealthy, I wouldn't do any of those things I posted above, or even while I'm poor.(comprehende?)