Hi There

pic book

grow room light controllers are readily available with different capabilities. Each one relies on one timer to control dozens of lights perhaps. C.A.P. makes the one I use in my flowering room. Its flawless and a piece of mind. It has two banks of control center space, one for veg, one for flower, each using a trip timer to power all four receptacles at the same time in each bank(google hydro light controller, CAP) The electrician required a 50 amp (of 200 available) supply to this controller alone for reference, not considering the rest of the rooms' power needs. 8 1000watt lights can be safely fired all at the same time and run continuously with this single controller. The units are cheap and reliable, avoid Titan brand though, and be sure to purchase the best 110 timer you can afford. The only one that has never failed for me is a Timex, sold at home depot, indoor/outdoor unit, plastic window cover, 20 bucks.

A standard residential transformer will handle the load. 30 x 600 =18000 watts    divide 18000 watts by 240 volt and you get 75 ampere or 150 amps at 120 volts.

You can purchase a contactor that will handle 75 amps or more. Actually you want your contactor size to be 125 % larger than the continuous power being used. In this case the next standard size would be 100 amps.  A contactor is basically a solenoid. The contactor can be installed inline on your power source (main feed) to your distribution center which can be a standard 30 space or 40 space electric panel. The timer will turn on/off the contactor.

Heat and ventilation are another issue. Room size and ceiling height? 30 lamps at 600 watts each converts to at least 17000  to18000 square feet floor area minimum.

In line fans are more suited for cool tube installation. A room of the size you need would better be served by venting with squirrel cage designed blowers or farm propeller type fans.

Everybody has there preferences. However a squirrel cage or propeller is more cost effective and efficient for basic air exchange, especially for a room of this size..

I recommend Hortilux products simply for long term reliability. However I install the cheapo's because that is what most people can afford .   This is an electricians point of view. Just my humble opinion.

Best Regards