Looking For A Extract Artist Apprentice In Kzoo Possibly

For obvious reasons I will be very careful in choosing someone to apprentice. I am mostly looking for someone that could help contribute time and trim to extract in a closed loop system. I have a Bhogart extractor that is modified to the point of being able to process about 3 lbs at a time. I also have a vacuum oven that is good sized to keep up with the process. We have been extracting on this system for about 2 years now and have had some great success. I am more less just putting this out there in case there is a person out there that really would like to learn the process and also get something Very valuable out of their trim. I wont even assure you that we will contact you if you contact us. But if you are interested send us an email at complexhenry88@gmail.com and we will take a look at it and see if you might be someone we are interested in teaching a very valuable skill to. :) Thanks for your time.