Hey, I Can't Raise $50,000 Before Aug 26 Either

And its not up to me, it is up to the whole MILegalize board, AND IT  IS EQUALLY UP TO EVERYONE  WHO DOESN'T WANT CANNABIS LEGALIZATION TO BE CONTROLLED BY OAKLAND COUNTY FINANCE GUYS.

MILEGALIZE NEEDS MONEY TO KEEP MOVING FORWARD STRONGLY!!
Our benefactor gave us our initial $100,000 grant, even though we included some in-kind contributions that he did not authorize. That was very kind. He then offered another $50,000 in matching funds, until August 26.
     We have also been so blessed with very generous contributions from the authentic Michigan cannabis law reform community.
We have launched like a rocket, we have raised more than a quarter of $1 million and we have signatures coming in all three ways,  volunteers, one dollar per signature people, and a contracted professional company.
Our fulltime campaign manager, Chris Silva, managed the recently successful campaign about wolves in Michigan.
     We are in a bizarre situation in Michigan, where "marijuana legalization" is also proposed for 2016 by 2 different groups of money managers from Oakland County who know nothing about cannabis, ...but they do know about money.
      The M RC, Michigan Responsibility Council, have seen their initial plan for a 10 person monopoly fall apart, they are searching for a new plan to adequately enrich their investors, and they may or may not find one.
     The M CC , Michigan Cannabis Coalition, have raised a lot of money and may get their form of "marijuana legalization" on the ballot for 2016. They have only one donor, and want no help. They have top-level traveling professional petitioners. The question is, why are they doing it?
     Somebody is paying big money for the MCC and will expect a lot of control in return. Their language  turns all control over to the the worlds worst legislature; who knows what deals have been made.(opinions the property of Chuck Ream only)
     The MILegalize initiative can win if we make the ballot!. In one initiative we legalize marijuana, protect and extended medical rights, and allow farmers to grow hemp.
     This is our chance to legalize the right way! We have to act now, 
complaining later won't help. We have a great proposal on the table that voters will like! We need $50,000, which will be doubled. We can't afford to lose any of this
Money!
     And, do you have a petition in your hand every day? Every signature you get saves the campaign three dollars.
     And please work with the campaign! We don't pretend everything is working smoothly yet, yes we do need help!
     Dozens of people have given more to MILegalize than they ever have given to anything, but that is what is necessary now if you care about any decent form of cannabis legalization in Michigan.
     All signature gathering must be finished by Christmas. It is time for the pedal to the metal. Together we can make this happen– Or we can lose what we have gained so far by not acting now.
     Michigan regulations about cannabis are going to be decided now, please donate to MILegalize now so they get decided in a fair way!
     Please use PayPal on the MILegalize website, or Please send contributions to our Treasurer, Debra Young, 440 West Troy St., Ferndale, MI 48220
IT WILL TAKE *YOU* TO GET THIS DONE!    (Cash can't be accepted)
CONTRIBUTE! PLEASE DO IT!
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!

Chuck Ream  <----- not Malamute. I post these to pass along information.

I bet you can get some signatures in atlanta michigan on aug 10th!

bring your sig sheets and any one who wants to sign them can meet at the court house in atlanta on aug 10th, it would be good to be there from 9 am to 3pm and I know of another place you can get sigs only 1/2 mile away from the court house. plus im willing to bet you can get even more sigs at the dollar store in atlanta!

we could accomplish a few things at the same time!

we can help support a friend in court and mobilize sig gathering for the day!

I would be more than happy to help, meet me in atlanta on monday aug 10th! at the court house!

Peace and best of luck!