Man Files $2.5 Million Lawsuit Against Bay City Claiming Police Violated His Rights In Pot Seizure

bobandtorey

I've decided to never deliver or store useable medical cannabis again. Everyone knows it takes weeks/months of careful drying to become useable, and my patients get theirs a week after harvest, with directions to finish properly. Their delivery is over weighted to compensate for the excess moisture. I only keep a small amount of flowers that are ready for my immediate use. I figured everyone did this. I wont take the risk of being over weight with useable marijuana. If it isn't delivered this week, it goes to the bunny hutches, and they eat it up....charge them with conspicuous consumption.

I've decided to never deliver or store useable medical cannabis again. Everyone knows it takes weeks/months of careful drying to become useable, and my patients get theirs a week after harvest, with directions to finish properly. Their delivery is over weighted to compensate for the excess moisture. I only keep a small amount of flowers that are ready for my immediate use. I figured everyone did this. I wont take the risk of being over weight with useable marijuana. If it isn't delivered this week, it goes to the bunny hutches, and they eat it up....charge them with conspicuous consumption.

Who does? It always has stems and other stuff that a patient would/might throw away. I believe that IS what Patrick explained to the jury and they understood, therefore he won. How else does 6 ounces shrink down to 2, other than the cops stealing it before trial and not having all the evidence to show the jury? 

It seems we both have been thinking along the same lines after hearing about this case.

How else does 6 ounces shrink down to 2, other than the cops stealing it before trial and not having all the evidence to show the jury? 

It seems we both have been thinking along the same lines after hearing about this case.

A 6 ounce plant, after losing 66% of it's weight could weigh near 2 ounces. The grow bible suggests drying until 75% of the (water) weight is evaporated the stems will snap. This is the time to begin curing the product to make it useable and safe for packaging and long term storage. I think your idea is healthier though, to deliver with sticks intact. who am I to decide which part of the plant my patient will need. He can get the whole plant and decide for himself what is useable. :sword: 

Is there a way we can view the court documents and testimony here ? I would have loved to feel the jury on this one(as a guest of course)

Edited by grassmatch

Thanks

Do you think we have a choice when we are on the side of the road ?

Absolutely !

more often than not it's obvious the words spoken to the officer are the leading reasons a random pull over becomes more engaged.

The job of LEO is to obtain evidence to be used against you. Anything you say can and will be twisted and used against you in a court of law. Like "you cant charge me for ten lbs of brownies when there is only a couple grams of cannabis extracted resin in them." next thing you know......Schweenk! court removes options, patients suffer. when you get pulled over...STFU for best results.

if anyone can get in contact with the person suing bay city, please tell him to also sue for breach of his confidentiality sec 6h4.

patients names and other info should never be public court records.

found this

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/page/news.html/_/legal/confidentiality-its-in-the-law-so-what-r46

Bob talked to him a couple times and is his best friend he says. Will you send him a text Bob? I'd like to see some privacy issues cleared up too in court. the circus is getting out of hand.

He is my new best friend and i am hoping for gas money to get to the Cup OK that being said sending a text i'm not sure if my phone will do that it's a Obama phone you can find him on Facebook if that will help i will send him a Message 

What should i ask him ?

• 2 weeks later...