Whats Wrong With My Plants?

Well, vinegar doesn't really kill many evil bacteria and microbes.  Some.

Hydrogen Peroxide is better.

;-)

Also, due to using more vinegar than ph down, the vinegar actually can kill/sterilize beneficial microbes in the soil.  ( The 'some' I referred to).

The other acids are needed in such small amounts it tends to not disrupt a healthy soil environment.

There are pluses and minuses to every single acid you may use.

I agree about Hydrogen peroxide. I'm very particular about keeping my kitchen clean and as germ free as possible. I was very happy when grow stores started popping up all over a few years ago and I could easily buy 30% H2O2

I used store bought ph adjustment when I grew non organic, in a hydroponic flood and drain system. Years ago when I approached the organic style I found no use for the bottles. I use well water with awesome results, but when I used city water my ph was all over the map. I find when a mysterious issue arises in the garden it's usually the fault of the operator/habits. The first thing to evaluate is any "additions" to the feeding program spelled out in the directions in (Technaflora). I used the same brand with great results over and over, adding nothing, and only following directions on the package. All things added after that are suspicious. Using a bloom booster, especially in the midst of an unknown issue(no offense at all op, only discussion amongst posters) added to using vinegar for ph'ing, is highly suspicious when considering a new issue at hand.

I recall each and every time I read of an issue in the garden two sides pop up. One side is all about how to grow on the cheap, and the other is how to get the most out of your cannabis plant. They are two different approaches imo, with two very different results. A cannabis plant will grow in the crack of a driveway with no added attention, or only fertilized with a squirt of pee I read here.....but is that what we're doing in the medical marijuana movement? producing medicine for patients on the cheap?  The bare minimum?  poor lights, insufficient nutrient supply, crappy water, growth hormones, bug sprays.....or are we rising up and representing the best that we can in this emerging field?  

I'm unable to produce my accustomed quality of meds/experience spending any less cash than I do. I've demonstrated my costs here and have seen they are much lower than the comparable ones shared by posters .  Plant growth regulators, bug sprays for the weak environment, "tricks" all lead to trouble eventually and I like to share that with growers. After all, if "tricks" worked they wouldn't be called tricks, they would just be the way we do it.   NO commercial cannabis gardens I'm familiar with  use vinegar to adjust ph value. If vinegar is used in tissue culture to adjust ph value all contents will die for thought, not sure why, except for the micro environment and the exaggeration/acceleration of potential issues within.  In hydro a lot of vinegar needs to be used compared to a commercial ph down/up. Fluctuations continue after a vinegar adjustment and the fix doesn't last long. Slime and dead beasties will result in the vinegar controlled reservoir in time. We see it all of the time on forums. The corner cutters are fraught with garden issues scrambling to find more tricks to use for getting out the last bind.

Caregivers cutting corners in the medical garden to save cash equates to greed in my book, since there are no viable corners to cut in the first place when a patients' medicine production is at stake. If growing for one self I say do it right the first time, you deserve the awesome repeatable results. :P

for best results follow Jorge Cervantes grow bible. the growers I know that did that don't experience many of the issues discussed year after year online.