Top 6 Reasons Why Pot Smokers Should Vote For Responsibleohio

bobandtorey

I see no treason as defined by Webster's dictionary.

Full Definition

1 :the betrayal of a trust :treachery

2 :the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family.

Copied from Wensters dictionary.

Were the states trying to overthrow anyone?

Or just leave?

Waving a flag means Nothing!!

There have been Plenty of seditious acts covered with the flag..both by the U.S. and against it.

Are you that clueless Christine?

George Washington was guilty of Treason,

Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, Zachary Taylor, John Adams, Alexander Hamilton, John Hancock,

Paul Revere also guilty of treason to the crown.

Need I go on?

the very country that you live in Was Founded By Traitors..

Sheesh read much??!

Just wow...

So Sad

In terms of humanity, until recently that flag represented  just how low we could go as a country .  The fknrepublicans have picked up that banner and are doubling down.  white supremacists and radical evangelical christians  are all drinking the  Koch Bros kkkool aid.  Their racism makes them so ugly they gotta put a pillow case over their head.  Burning churches and hangin blaks yeah,  thems the good ole days.  a republican wet dream!

In contrast to their parents and grand parents generations,  the color blind youth of today are more willing to compromise and network to find solutions.   Thank You President Obama...You Have Brought Hope!

Edited by beourbud

So Sad

In terms of humanity, until recently that flag represented  just how low we could go as a country .  The fknrepublicans have picked up that banner and are doubling down.  white supremacists and radical evangelical christians  are all drinking the kkkool aid.  Their racism makes them so ugly they gotta put a pillow case over their head.  Burning churches and hangin blaks yeah,  thems the good ole days.  a republican wet dream!

In contrast to their parents and grand parents generations,  the color blind youth of today are more willing to compromise and network to find solutions.   Thank You President Obama...You Have Brought Hope!

so it reps hate eh?  you should have one that since you hate fknrepublicans so much, I bet you loved coleman young also, and  you probably think carter was one of our best presidents of all time.

So you realy have a clue about life, is your mind so one sided that  you cant see there are bad people on both political sides?

I would never vote all one party, there are great democrats and republicans, if you only vote one party you vote in the bad ones also!  Open your mind, do some studying instead of reading and watching the news, maybe watch all news channels, I watch cnn, msnbc, fox, I read news papers all around the world, try reading Isreal's news some times, you may be surprised at how dif some of them are, but I dont truly believe in any news organization, I beleive we only know what the feds want us to know!

any how I know that fell on blind eyes!

You may find peace if you seek therapy!

maybe even anger management!

Best of luck!

Are you that clueless Christine?  NO   but you must be ,

Copied from Wensters dictionary    You should look up the team  under  the US law not some dictionary ,,  some people just dont get it 

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death,

The Article also prohibited the secession of any member state (“the union shall be perpetual,” Article XIII) unless all of the states agreed to dissolve the Articles.

Article 1 Section 10, Clause 1: No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation;

Refresh my memory, what did the sesseionists call their "Country" ?

Edited by cristinew

That was the flag they picked to represent themselves when they fought to break America in half so they could continue to have black slaves. They lost. The slaves were freed. To fly that flag means the same as it has all along. The only people who like that flag are the knowledgeable that think they are still fighting that war or the ignorant that do not know history. Enlighten the ignorant and kick the rest to the curb just like we did back then. We won. We should be darn proud of it. They lost because they were losers fighting for a bad cause, using the ignorant like they still do to this day. Sometimes the good folks win but it's always a battle to maintain a good win. Just like we see in our own lives day to day. 

You really think 500,000 young people died because they hoped to own slaves some day? HAHAHA

You really think 500,000 young people died because they hoped to own slaves some day? HAHAHA

Those 500,000 died to maintain their control of slavery.  It wasn't a "hope to own"  it was a "you aint taken my ngas"

Slavery , Torture,    For Profit of course .....Or as the repubs would say....Just another day in the USA

Edited by beourbud

Nope. Like I said earlier in this thread; They used the ignorant like they still do. Told them whatever they wanted to hear and they believed it. So there were countless lies told to those that died to make them fight to keep the slaves.

Like Mal said, the states made written statements that they were fighting to keep slavery. They wrote it, you can't change that now. Why would you anyway? Who are you? Why do you HAHAHA about this? 

Nope. Like I said earlier in this thread; They used the ignorant like they still do. Told them whatever they wanted to hear and they believed it. So there were countless lies told to those that died to make them fight to keep the slaves.

Like Mal said, the states made written statements that they were fighting to keep slavery. They wrote it, you can't change that now. Why would you anyway? Who are you? Why do you HAHAHA about this? 

"" I personally think that the people who profess that the Civil War was only fought about slavery have not read their history books. I really am glad that slavery was abolished, but I don't think it should be glorified as being the sole reason the Civil War was fought. There are so many more issues that people were intensely passionate about at the time. Slavery was one of them, but it was not the primary cause of the war. The primary causes of the war were economics and states' rights."

Ron Paul  http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?125433-Real-reasons-for-the-Civil-War

States rights, where have we heard that before?

"" . The primary causes of the war were economics and states' rights."

Ron Paul  http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?125433-Real-reasons-for-the-Civil-War

States rights, where have we heard that before?

All you have to do is read the ACTUAL reasons in the secession declarations from the states themselves and the speeches by the leaders of the Confederacy.  It isn't like this is confusing or blatantly stated.

#1 Slavery

#2 Economics of keeping their slaves because black people are heathens and meant to be used as slaves to make "us" money.

#3 States rights concerning the 4th amendment on return of property(slaves) from northern anti slave states to southern slave owners.

It is so blaringly stated by the States themselves.  You really have to work hard to lie about it.  And besides, Ron Paul is a royal piece of Sh... Work.

nono, guys, dont bother arguing facts, let them tell the story themselves ;)

defenders of the confederacy, what was the split all about?

you are saying they split from the union of states because they thought their states rights were not being protected?

Most southerners did not even own slaves nor did they own plantations. Most of them were small farmers who worked their farms with their families. They were fighting for their rights. They were fighting to maintain their lifestyle and their independence the way they wanted to without the United States Government dictating to them how they should behave.

they were fighting for the right to buy overpriced union-state goods or to sell their cotton overseas? what?

i'm pretty sure lincoln did not fight a civil war to stop small farmers who did not even own slaves nor plantations from "maintaining their lifestyle" whatever the hell that means.

so the south went to war , spent all that money on armies and weapons , just so they could buy cheaper goods (economic reasons??)? why didnt they just pool together all that army money and make their own goods?

feel free to explain your reasons guys. just dont get stuck in some trap of why the conferderate states built an army to save some cash on printing presses or something.

All you have to do is read the ACTUAL reasons in the secession declarations from the states themselves and the speeches by the leaders of the Confederacy.  It isn't like this is confusing or blatantly stated.

#1 Slavery

#2 Economics of keeping their slaves because black people are heathens and meant to be used as slaves to make "us" money.

#3 States rights concerning the 4th amendment on return of property(slaves) from northern anti slave states to southern slave owners.

It is so blaringly stated by the States themselves.  You really have to work hard to lie about it.  And besides, Ron Paul is a royal piece of Sh... Work.

More proof of long term brain damage.