Whats The Fuss About Gorilla Glue? The Stuff Must Be Hi % Sativa? November Finish?

pic book

I'm not sure you're looking at this correctly. 

Section 4 limits possession to 2.5 oz. per patient.  Section 8 allows possession of any amount if you prove is wasn't more than enough for an uninterrupted supply.

Neither section draws a distinction between how much you can possess vs. a different amount you can transport. 

If you as the CG have the needed proof to support possession of 16 oz. of meds for the patient, the same proof would support you transporting 16 oz. to the patient and would support the patient possessing 16 oz. of meds.

I wouldn't call someone an azzwipe for advising staying within Section 4 (2.5 oz. possessed per patient).  If you have to assert a Section 8 defense, this means you have been arrested, possibly had some of your stuff seized, jailed and/or bailed, paid for attorney's fees....and you still haven't had your day in court, let alone a positive outcome.  Smart people, not azzwipes, try to help others understand how to avoid such outcomes.

I think he's referring to the cops and the judge.

Edited by ANHEMP

Gorilla Glue #4 went haywire in my garden and hermied  likely due to me cloning a flowered stalk but I got some a buddy grew out and it is quite possibly the best ive smoked in years.

Old post but I just came across it. GG#4 is also some of the best I have ever had. Talk about sticky....incredible. I don't even touch it with my bare hands when I grind it. I feel like I would ruin it. It's some of the best I have ever smoked and there's not even a close second.....

don't bother with gg4 go with something no one has. i used to be that guy who had to have the hottest strain then after awhile it doesn't matter what you have its how good you grow it.

Im actually getting it for one of my patients who suffers from Crohns  he says it works very well for his stomach issues.