Why Commercial/dispensaries Try To Get Ridof Caregivers

Malamute

That's far from exaggeration. That's real world results being done out here now. Once agin I will say it MOST would get very little. Some though would be very exceptional as is the case now. I know a few who get a lot more off the same basic setup as others. That's just how it works.

Lmao, you doubt that there are ppl who could get a cpl pounds a month out of 4 plants? As I said a lot would get a few ounces, but pop a cpl thousands over a single plant 30-40 gallon pots...... Things will get big fast. i am definitely not Leo or someone who hasn't been deep in this for the last 5 years legally and many before that. plant count has very very little to do with yield in reality. Multiple pound plants are a reality even indoors although few and far between. 2 month veg 2 month flower 2 a piece is a cpl a month. Doable just not for everybody.

but pop a cpl thousands over a single plant 30-40 gallon pots.....

Doesn't fit the 4 month perpetual scenario. You can't force time with 2000 watts of light. You have no idea of what you are talking about. If you do then you are exaggerating to the max... for what reason?

That's far from exaggeration. That's real world results being done out here now. Once agin I will say it MOST would get very little. Some though would be very exceptional as is the case now. I know a few who get a lot more off the same basic setup as others. That's just how it works.

Reality has come home to roost. We need to underline the results that MOST would get. Not like leo who underlines ridiculous numbers to unfairly restrict our grows.

If you are going to quote quote it all. Obviously you would be in the cpl ounces club and are butthurt I get that, but do your research on some of the large hydro systems out there and the results coming out of them. Im no keyboard warrior though and will let you carry on. I know what I speak on to be true, from reading other posts of yours......... Is 4 great? No is it better than zero? Yes. Anyways that's all I have to say on it. Have a nice day.

If you are going to quote quote it all. Obviously you would be in the cpl ounces club and are butthurt I get that, but do your research on some of the large hydro systems out there and the results coming out of them. Im no keyboard warrior though and will let you carry on. I know what I speak on to be true, from reading other posts of yours......... Is 4 great? No is it better than zero? Yes. Anyways that's all I have to say on it. Have a nice day.

I use aeroponics like NASA that totally blows away hydro. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm not here to brag up yields in advanced systems. I think about MOST people when I talk about laws that would effect MOST people. I'm thinking about the little guy trying to do something with 4 plants. It's not good at all. It's a recipe to have more and pretend you have 4. Exaggerating realistic yields hurts all of us. Just like exaggerating what a legal caregiver makes has been a thorn in our sides.

Now you sound somewhat sensible. My only point period is 4>0. As an aside aero rocks, but not with plant restrictions. I started there myself then bubbles ebbs, and settled in big donkey pots of soil. That's what the model here supports for our requirements. Every bodies needs are different. Huge yields are always going to be possible regardless, and those who want to bend or break laws will.

If you dont do a perpetual and grow 4 at one time wait the 90-110 days to crop It would give me and mine enough for 3 months untill the next crop is done, now that dont reflect issues one may have, all would have to make it from seed, clone to bud with no probs!

but I wouldnt have a problem with 4 plants, one mother, a clone, a veg and a budd!!  at least you would have the mother or veg to clone from if you have problems in the budd tent,

On that note I dont want pt and c.g rights touched, we need it to be the same, and recreational users have to follow the 4 plant rule,

I just dont want pt's and c.g's to be thrown under the bus so rec users can be legal!

also for those growing now if we lost 8 of our plant rights you would at least have your virtual going already, I have gotten 24" plants with 4 oz's on them, times that by 4 and it should be enough for most, not counting people who only use oil!  them pt's would be the ones who would have to purchase from the system so they get screwed the most!

either way you look at it they are trying to take our mm law away!

Peace

Now you sound somewhat sensible. My only point period is 4>0. As an aside aero rocks, but not with plant restrictions. I started there myself then bubbles ebbs, and settled in big donkey pots of soil. That's what the model here supports for our requirements. Every bodies needs are different. Huge yields are always going to be possible regardless, and those who want to bend or break laws will.

I'm having a hard time following you.  Sure 4 plants is better than zero.  But if you have four plants and veg for two months and flower for two months, then you'll be harvesting one plant per month on average - plants that only vegged for two months.  I have never personally met anyone who could pull 1 pound + off a plant that  vegged for two months and haven't seen anyone on-line make a credible claim that this is possible. 

I can assure you several are over one a plant in that time frame. Claims have been made of much larger than that on some under current and mpb grows. Regardless most will get average numbers, and some will be able to hit crazy numbers. BUT I don't know anyone,even terrible growers, that Couldn't grow enough to smoke a half ounce or more a week on 4 plants if that's all they had. All this started into response on if all we can have is 4 it might as well be none.

one could veg all three  plants at the same time for as long as they desired, even several months, periodically flowering them at needed intervals. Harvesting the first when ready, planting the fourth in veg, moving the second into flower. A gram per watt is doable, troublesome indoors, and "expensive" to maintain with much needed resources. Not practical for any legal patient of course, with legal restraints, power consumption, indoor controls, etc,  and unlikely for anyone new to indoor cultivation, yet is capable of being successfully dealt with imo. 

I'm having a hard time following you.  Sure 4 plants is better than zero.  But if you have four plants and veg for two months and flower for two months, then you'll be harvesting one plant per month on average - plants that only vegged for two months.  I have never personally met anyone who could pull 1 pound + off a plant that  vegged for two months and haven't seen anyone on-line make a credible claim that this is possible. 

Exactly. If you actually take the time to think about it, like we did, it's not even possible, let alone something to bring up when considering a law with a plant count. Why even go there if you are a grower? It's like poking yourself in the eye with a sharp stick. 

Edited by Restorium2

I'l support JB on this one w ine caveat... Iv met and seen some people that claim a lot, and some are still full of shiit trying to sell something, be it services or a system or stock.

That said, what JB is referring to r some of the guys that toss multiple thousand watters at a single tree, in a big pot, whatever the specific medium. U can literally surround a massive tree indoors w high ceilings and get a massive overall yeild. Genetics influences this, as does attention to feeding and rates, and all the other variables/techniques. Quality over the entire weight varies, but total weight can certainly be over a unit and a half per tree, indoors, if u go all out on resources.

Can there be issues w the total harvest... U bet, but not nec so.

Its a matter of tossing enough resources at the plant, which has a lot to do w light counts... Wrap a single tree w 4k and you can get very good yield, if total weight is the goal.

Related to that, if we r to keep moms and genetic selection and grow for quality of product, then plant count limits is totally wrong, or at least prohibitive. If the gov wants to limit yields and scale... Then limit light counts, which will do far more to impact scale vs plant counts.

I am all about vertical growing(freedom) but the veg time is longer.  Or, if you go for sativa largesse, flowering is longer to get to the right size.

4 plants is wrong. Ridiculous. And with weight limitations, impossible.

I think plant counts should be 320 so I could run coliseums again...

;-)

I'm saying that the people in control of the legislature have said, over and over, they want to get rid of home grows.

So why should I think they want something different than that? 

They have made it very clear. 

You know that. So what makes you think they will not get their way?

because they didnt want home grows in 2008 and yet here we are today.