The Things You Find Out When A Patient Dies.

pic book

hardly had the guy for 3 months, just long enuf to get card...his son showed up at my door bearing wax.  unknown to me the patient was using wax, and his son brot over the remaining inventory to me.  how does one handle it? how do you get the stuff off the white parchment sheets?  its super sticky.  

sprinkle it with flour or sugar cause the stuff it is like glue on fingers and tools, and gloves stick to it like glue.

put it in the fridge, makes it much easier to work with.. oh ya and you use a heated tool to pull off what you plan to ingest /smoke,, sorta like hash, kinda sorta..but don't use fingers, 

Edited by Willy

discard it at once! you have no idea where it came from, what it is, or who made it, just isn't worth it, make your own :dodgyrun:

I've lost several patients to the reaper so far. Only the first three were hospice patients, but the next ones were not.

its very strange and sad. sorry for that family loss, and your sudden one too.

What color is it? Hopefully it is somewhat translucent, anything dark blackish and u have to worry. Take a bit on the end of a knife and stick a lighter flame to it... If it sizzles then u have something that wasnt properly purged of the butane.

If u have a clear amber then it might b clean. Should taste super good if it is clean. Some runs have a deeper amber, others a very light color... Depends on source material and age, assuming it was purged well. But pitch black i just avoid and never try.

discard it at once! you have no idea where it came from, what it is, or who made it, just isn't worth it, make your own :dodgyrun:

light amber color.  

the son also dropped off a 'smoker'--a water-filtered "ooze" brand device--that he said cost $85 at the disp his dad bot the wax.  anybody tried this strange tiny thing with its miniature glass coils full of water, that bubble as you draw?

it strikes me, the manufacturer of the water coils shud adapt this unit for cigarette use cause it seems it would get some of the nastiness out of cigarette tobacco?  like, on the front face, drill a hole to insert a cigarette or even a joint or blunt and pass the smoke through water.

Edited by pic book

never heard of the "Ooze" but it sounds cool

keep the pipe, I still advise to ditch the mystery goo, but we both know you're going to dab that chit :P

Being really particular about what I inhale/ingest I would need to know and be familiar with the solvent used to make the product, the material it was made with,  and the technique relied upon to guarantee

all solvent used has been removed.