House Judiciary Hearing Video August 18,2015

http://www.house.mi.gov/MHRPublic/PlayVideoArchive.html?video=JUDI-081815.mp4

AGENDA:
PRESENTATION BY:

MJ Freeway Business Solutions on marihuana tracking.

TESTIMONY ONLY:

HB 4209    (Rep. Callton)    Health; medical marihuana; state and local regulation of marihuana provisioning centers; provide for.

HB 4210    (Rep. Lyons)    Health; medical marihuana; marihuana-infused products; allow and regulate.

TESTIMONY ONLY ON LEGISLATION PENDING INTRODUCTION AND REFERRAL:

HB 4827           (Rep. Kesto)    Marihuana; administration; seed-to-sale tracking system for commercial marihuana; establish.

Irrational fear is driving the politicians to fix a perceived problem. Unfortunately, crafting policies based on irrational fears will undoubtedly result in irrational policies. Making emotional choices about decisions that require rational thought usually doesn't result in good outcomes.

It would really help the situation if legislators made an attempt to understand marijuana from a scientific standpoint. Unfortunately, Republicans don't believe in science and prefer to make decisions based on emotion/religion...and money.

As the great philosopher Forest Gump puts it: "Stupid is as stupid does".

Edited by amish4ganja

Kesto knows he gets votes by playing pot phobe. Same with Schuette. They couldn't care less whether a single dispensary ever opens or not. They just want to point out that they are ready to stomp on it when it happens. 

Callton sets the ball and Kesto spikes it.

Ever wonder why Callton even got involved? Because without a 'setter' there is no 'spike'. 

Irrational fear is driving the politicians to fix a perceived problem. Unfortunately, crafting policies based on irrational fears will undoubtedly result in irrational policies. Making emotional choices about decisions that require rational thought usually doesn't result in good outcomes.

It would really help the situation if legislators made an attempt to understand marijuana from a scientific standpoint. Unfortunately, Republicans don't believe in science and prefer to make decisions based on emotion/religion...and money.

As the great philosopher Forest Gump puts it: "Stupid is as stupid does".

:thumbsu:

mj freeway is a crock of crap.  I watched the entire video.  they say it wont add much cost at all to final product because the lisence doesn't cost much to use it.  She fails to include the cost of recording all this information every step of the way.  As if growing isn't already time consuming.

Found some issues with their cloud server storage also.  Cost businesses 10,s of 1000s.

http://mjbizdaily.com/problems-with-popular-mj-software-costing-cannabis-companies-thousands/

mj freeway is a crock of crap.  I watched the entire video.  they say it wont add much cost at all to final product because the lisence doesn't cost much to use it.  She fails to include the cost of recording all this information every step of the way.  As if growing isn't already time consuming.

Found some issues with their cloud server storage also.  Cost businesses 10,s of 1000s.

http://mjbizdaily.com/problems-with-popular-mj-software-costing-cannabis-companies-thousands/

Law enforcement would do it for free I bet. It's just a trap. 

Jessica cant even get the video started.  These fknrepublicans preach small gov, individual rights  but every chance they get  they  crawl right up your azz.  

Jessica say she believes regulation is the future.  And All Your regulation is MINE!

How unprofessional and embarrassing for all of us constituents.

Another shameless insider deal with special interest to sell us out.

Brought to you by Kilo Kesto and the Lansing Cartel

Decriminalize...NO Crime,  NO Time,  NO Fine 

Edited by beourbud

I will never ever ever use a dispensary that uses the tracking system. The system is 100% open to law enforcement.

sorry 

I here that from others some won't sign the MILEGALEZ  either because they think someone may see it don't get me wrong i do understand what you are saying but i feel the Gov and the Leo both know more then we all think they do already 

A few months ago the Detroit news reported about Oakland County getting some kind of Spy sytem even the ACLU didn't like it 

I do think things are going to get worst if Lansing sticks their noise in the Act nothing good will come out of anything Lansing and Leo comes up with

Jessica cant even get the video started.  These fknrepublicans preach small gov, individual rights  but every chance they get  they  crawl right up your azz.  

Jessica say she believes regulation is the future.  And All Your regulation is MINE!

How unprofessional and embarrassing for all of us constituents.

Another shameless insider deal with special interest to sell us out.

Brought to you by Kilo Kesto and the Lansing Cartel

Decriminalize...NO Crime,  NO Time,  NO Fine 

The Government can't control cannabis  if they don't grow it