High Times Medical Cannabis Cup In Clio (N Of Flint) , Mi Aug 22-23

knucklehead bob

You mean why are we not promoting, Bob? In my opinion these events are not medical in nature and the only reason to be there is educational. This type of event is damaging to the overall cause in my opinion and will lead to nothing but further restrictions and abuse of patients and their caregivers.

I sure do understand that now more then ever 

while i was setting up the booth, not even 10 minutes after i arrived on the set up day (this was a day for booth vendors to set up, no public allowed), i answered a medical marijuana patients' question about his expired card.

he was grateful for the answer to his question.

thats the reason why i volunteered, to help patients and caregivers with questions. thats why i'm here at the site, to learn for myself and try to help others who have questions.

while high times is a recreational magazine, they still have ads for seeds. arent medical patients allowed to acquire seeds? i mean, if we cant get seeds from high times, where the hell are we supposed to get seeds from? will they come flying out of bill schuettes' donkey???

there are a lot of patients who show up for this event.

go ahead, name one single other medical marijuana event thats open to the public going on in the state. i'm waiting. oh what? there is none? a big fat cricket chirping away. theres not even many compassion clubs left. and mycompassion org doesnt have any events except one in chicago!

with that said, i also agree with zap. its unfortunate because medical marijuana rarely "belongs" in any other event. you wont see mmj at a gardening show, you wont see mmj at a health conference. the gardeners dont want to touch it because they are scared of the feds and the health corps are prohibitionists.

as to the other question about advanced notice, well, its an event where you pay ~$40/day to get in. it seems weird for us to advertise an event that costs to get in. also its an 18+ event, which seems strange for a medical state that has 150 under-18 patients.

but uh, thats not stopping any of you from posting about it. where you guys been? arguing about civil war? :P its the 3rd year of the michigan cup. what, did you forget?? ;p

Thank you for letting me help you at the booth i learned a lot for you yesterday

Hundreds, if not thousands, of medical marijuana patients (a friend of mine is one) are still being arrested and charged in the State of Michigan with possession and driving under the influence, and because they can't afford a lawyer they get railroaded. Yet here at the Cannabis Cup there are display tables loaded with bud and illegal concentrates and I have not heard one report of any arrests. What is going on in this state?

I think it's because of the County where it was held the County is friendly i did see Leo's on the road coming home i saw maybe 5 State Leo's and a few pull overs people where walking out of the Cup with plants LOTS of plant,Cannabis,oils, baked goods, 

FREE WEED even but you could not bring in any water or any type of drink nor food into the cup but you could bring in any amount of cannabis you had with you no one was even weighing your cannabis i think you could have enough cannabis not to run out Sec 8 i guess 

Hundreds, if not thousands, of medical marijuana patients (a friend of mine is one) are still being arrested and charged in the State of Michigan with possession and driving under the influence, and because they can't afford a lawyer they get railroaded. Yet here at the Cannabis Cup there are display tables loaded with bud and illegal concentrates and I have not heard one report of any arrests. What is going on in this state?

i think that has to do with a county to county thing. some places are more forgiving of our law some are not. just always gotta be prepared for the worst even though i have a card i still act as if its illegal.

See, Bob got caught holding the bag of water, while I came in with a cooler full of water, plus ice, plus another bag of food.

No one checked my bags, nor patted me down. And Bob is worried about what people have in their pockets lol

my point is, dont be bob. dont be caught "holdin the bag"...

my point is, dont be bob. dont be caught "holdin the bag"...

Poor Bob.  He got caught "holding the bag" in 2009 before any of us even knew what the bag was.  I recall reading that the cops told him during the raid that his plants were too big to have been started only after the law passed.  Bob was holding a big bag of crap for a long time.

i know, i hope bob knows i'm just giving him trouble.

who takes a bottle of water from a senior ? on a hot day in august?

who takes food from a senior on food stamps?

mean security guards thats who.

i brought the water for bob and all other volunteers of course, it was there all of sat+sun under ice (and a boxfan for ventilation!), so dont think i'm a mean person :P

i brought the water for bob and all other volunteers of course, it was there all of sat+sun under ice (and a boxfan for ventilation!), so dont think i'm a mean person :P

Thank you for your continued contributions to our collective cause.

Ken has been working with us since the beginning of Planet Green Trees. Those that have been listening since the very, very beginning may have recognized him, he used to do the show intro, then hand off to us. That was about 5 or 6 years ago now.

Yes i was their downtown a few times had lots of Fun  Ken is the best and a smart guy Imo i had almost forgotten about him until i got to the booth at the cup and all the fun we all had  with

PGT it wasn't always easy to get in the front door some days it was cold  standing outside with out the code to get inn  Lol

Poor Bob.  He got caught "holding the bag" in 2009 before any of us even knew what the bag was.  I recall reading that the cops told him during the raid that his plants were too big to have been started only after the law passed.  Bob was holding a big bag of crap for a long time.

Lol thanks Highlander

Thanks for remembering them good old days after that cold night of March19 , 2009 and 1,500 hundred day's later we where Freed  Thanks to #KOMORM LAW and #RUDOI LAW and don't forget  Zap 

Thank you MMMA for being their for us and many others over the years because i believe today things would be a lot worse with out all of you and paid memberships to the MMMA has it's  privilege and keeps this site going for us all

There was a little life lesson in distributing wristbands. That could have been better communicated.

Thank you GregS for helping me and showing me the how too's you did a great job because the $$$ we all did get will help keep things going here and it makes me want to work harder and do more for the sick and the caregivers that service the sick

i brought the water for bob and all other volunteers of course, it was there all of sat+sun under ice (and a box fan for ventilation!), so don't think i'm a mean person :P

Who takes a bottle of water from a senior ? you mean an old person  Ha Ha Ha 

Who takes food from a senior on food stamps? thats right i was showing my Bridge card to everyone  telling them we don't do this for money  we do it because we want to and the cup wasn't our first event  we have been here from day one 2008,2009 and We are the 63% Lol and  showing my cannabis card of course with that sticker on the back  from the Courts DEFENDANT'S EXHIBIT C That know one else has on their card 

asking just for change in their pockets and  i only made $3 dollars the first day and maybe $2 dollars Sunday i even paid for my own MMMA button that i lost at the cup it fell off  the first one i had Torey had washed it

Thanks t-pain for showing me the ropes and all the hard work you do to keep this site going i am rested today and ready to do the good  work for the MMMA 

P.S I need a Job that pays for Gas HaHa

Yesterday i went to a city council meeting and spoke to them about the wonders of  using cannabis as a medicine even thought i was on empty because i do belive the more people you tell the better things will be and a lot less arrest will happen thats my way of giving back