Police Conduct Marijuana Eradication Program

bobandtorey

here in the mitten i doubt they can find enough to justify just jumping in a helicopter and flying around looking for a needle in a hay stack

If the Feds are involved money isn't an issue. They have to spend all the money in their dept budget by the end of the year or they don't get as much the next year. Doesn't matter whether they buy $30,000 worth of scotch tape or helicopter rides, it's got to be spent.

Hey Bob, I might be remembering wrong but it don't think so. I think when you were posting on this site in early 2009 you used the screen name "Bob Redden" and had your location declared as "Madison Heights." I think that lead LEO right to your door. I'm not saying that what LEO did was right. But I think you gave them a trail of bread crumbs right to your front door.

Exactly. It's always a tip. How else? Really, how else? 

I know Bob likes to hint around at, and post about, that they have a list of patients from LARA. But that doesn't fit what is going on. He was hit because of a tip. It's always a tip. Same with a helicopter swooping down on your grow. It's got to be a juicy tip for them to even do that. 

Hey Bob, I might be remembering wrong but it don't think so. I think when you were posting on this site in early 2009 you used the screen name "Bob Redden" and had your location declared as "Madison Heights." I think that lead LEO right to your door. I'm not saying that what LEO did was right. But I think you gave them a trail of bread crumbs right to your front door.

Thanks

Yes i did use my real name but others also did like Brad F and i was new to these forums at that time we where all legal and happy to think like that no one knew what Leo and the Courts where going to do to the Law but Torey told them all we where all going to "Jail" even the Doctor and she was more right then any of us 

i even told people on here where we got our Rec. from THC-F just like all of us back then 

Thanks

Yes i did use my real name but others also did like Brad F and i was new to these forums at that time we where all legal and happy to think like that no one knew what Leo and the Courts where going to do to the Law but Torey told them all we where all going to "Jail" even the Doctor and she was more right then any of us 

i even told people on here where we got our Rec. from THC-F just like all of us back then 

There's a HUGE difference between using Brad F and using Bob Redden with your home city. HUGE. 

I think you might have been on some sort of other list. A local list. Maybe not. But you would know if you were HOT.

Did you say something in the media before the police action Bob? Other people, to include me, were squarely in it, working with reporters and getting word out not only about the every day, garden variety activist and compassion club stuff, but we made it clear that we were growing and using. Your best move would be to a different county.

Edited by GregS

There's a HUGE difference between using Brad F and using Bob Redden with your home city. HUGE. 

I think you might have been on some sort of other list. A local list. Maybe not. But you would know if you were HOT.

Thank Brad did use his last name i didn't want to post it myself  but you have been here as long as me Greg F also used his last name 

Did you say something in the media before the police action Bob? Other people, to include me, were squarely in it, working with reporters and getting word out not only about the every day, garden variety activist and compassion club stuff, but we made it clear that we were growing and using. Your best move would be to a different county.

Thanks

I would say all the above  maybe if Leo would have had a warrant first but without a warrant i'm still guessing today

Set up Imo to stop people getting cards ? 

I talked with the DEA and State Troopers in my area and they told me that they do fly overs on tips. They build a file of tipped off locations. They barely have the resources to even do that. They don't just fly around looking. They will look on the way to and from a tip location. But they wouldn't be swooping down on small gardens. Only huge ones with like a hundred or more plants, not twelve plant gardens that could be someone's back yard food crop. They would like you to believe they swoop down on all possibly pot gardens but they don't do that. 

I think they check the registry    We watched them fly from one card holders house to the next,  skipping  the non cardholders homes  , strange maybe ,

They were not lying. They had no reason to lie to me. They pretty much laid out their whole eradication scenario because they wanted to talk. There's no reason to believe it's any different anywhere else in the state. Same, same. They coordinate with the DEA and they have a master plan across the state. 

Yea they talk to paid informants all the time, and while they are going after the p.i's target they do alot more looking!

They fly in grids up here, they use planes, helo's, go out and camp on state land, when they come over where you are it is quite obvious they are flying in grids!

and the dont only fly over places that you tell them to fly, they may tell you that, they want to keep you happy!

every sept they fly in grids up here, I see it every yr! 

You prob shouldnt be involved in this resto since you are one of them,,,,one of them!

:judge:  :judge:  :bong7bp:  :dodgyrun:  :judge:   one of them!

Was waiting for clarification if it was obviously a marijuana grow from the air. There are a lot of gardens out there with fences around them. Big gardens. Michiganders like to garden. It's not an easy task to separate a regular garden from a marijuana garden without a tip. They look the same.

They dont look the same in sept, I suppose you would put it with corn that turns brown in oct!  You dont have a clue, shut up!

You dont have a clue, shut up! 

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is cluless may constantly accuse other people of being cluless.

So sad ronny raygun shut down the mental health system it may have helped you.

BTW   there is a lot of pot in the corn, in the swamps, along the creeks and in the pines. The grid search is to find opps in obscure locations but they do have coordinates on the Hot Sheet as well.

Tips come in from private aircraft All the time.  Planes, helo, ultralights and now drones

If you grow near an airstrip chances are someone already knows.

How do I know?  I have a clue! .

Edited by beourbud

First off, there isn't enough informants to keep the insane amount of money they get for flying tied up. 

Some of the flying is just pilots getting their fly time to keep their license up to date.  While they do the air time, they look for crops.  If it's ANYTHING like NYS where they give lots of fed $ to look for it, they have NO clue what they are doing, and I've been told that they KNOW they can't find much unless it's in a grid pattern or HUGE.  So a large green fenced in area sticks out from the sky no matter what.  If you get close enough you can tell what's in there, veggies or pot.

Yea they talk to paid informants all the time, and while they are going after the p.i's target they do alot more looking!

They fly in grids up here, they use planes, helo's, go out and camp on state land, when they come over where you are it is quite obvious they are flying in grids!

and the dont only fly over places that you tell them to fly, they may tell you that, they want to keep you happy!

every sept they fly in grids up here, I see it every yr! 

You prob shouldnt be involved in this resto since you are one of them,,,,one of them!

:judge:  :judge:  :bong7bp:  :dodgyrun:  :judge:   one of them!

On State land;

The DNR put up game cameras on the roads that lead in there and watch for growers and poachers. All roads in are covered. When they see a suspected grower go in they do a grid search over where they think the grower went from the camera footage. They find the grow and then go and scoop up the grower from the identification of the vehicle drove in the camera footage. I have a friend this happened to. 

They'll never find it in the corn field! :unsure:

guerilla-farming-marijuana-helicopter.jp

corn fields are for idiots as this pic shows, now pine trees do work better but not good enough, you can spot mmj in a field, nothing else looks like it, I have a friend who's dad was a pilot and did this in wisconsin yrs ago,

Thanks for the pic wild bill, it is nice to have people who know what they are talking about, also people who dont call the fbi for a grow, when they grow them selves.

Jim have you ever heard that you dont throw stones in a glass house, beourbud  you could use that info also, maybe you are a paid informant also!

Peace

On State land;

The DNR put up game cameras on the roads that lead in there and watch for growers and poachers. All roads in are covered. When they see a suspected grower go in they do a grid search over where they think the grower went from the camera footage. They find the grow and then go and scoop up the grower from the identification of the vehicle drove in the camera footage. I have a friend this happened to. 

Have you ever even been up north?  alot of the marked trails run thru private property. all of the parts that run thru private property have locked gates so you cant use them, only in the winter time for snow mobiling and the groomed numbered trails we have all over up here,

Just admit it this is something you know nothing of, once again just shut up!

edit= I put up game cams in the fall to see if the spot im hunting has what im hunting for, look at my gallery you will see a bear that was feeding on my pile in august!  so if dnr or the forrestry went thru my area I would see them also!

Edited by phaquetoo