California Government About To Grandfather In The Marijuana Mafia

knucklehead bob

CALIFORNIA GOVERNMENT HIDES BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AS BOUGHT OFF POLITICIANS SCRAMBLE TO GRANDFATHER IN THE HARBORSIDE MAFIA CREW WHO HAVE BEEN TERRORIZING THE STATE IN THEIR BID TO CONTROL THE POT MARKET.

11949544_10207726463544767_8912821377282you-tube-517-views1-300x255.jpg1888628_608938159185909_1240747977_n-300Dan-Rush-and-Stephen-DAngelo1-300x225.jp

You heard it right.  After REAL MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENT ACTIVISTS stepped up and began pointing out that the proposed bills for Teflon Don Duncan and Pals actually CONTRADICT PROP 215, the government shut it’s doors.  Not only will they not allow public comment, BUT THEY WONT EVEN ALLOW PUBLIC VIEWING.

The two bills are coming from the ASA-Mafia strongholds in Los Angeles and Oakland.

Could the reason for the “closed doors” sessions be that Dan Rush scandal?  After all, ASA’s Teflon Don Duncan handpicked the UFCW worker and paraded him around as a personal puppet.  Just last month the FBI filed and indictment showing 4 years of wiretaps and what appears to be extortion, with Dan Rush (Board of Directors for California Policy Reform – same group of people under another name).  Stores had to pay up to $600,000 cash in brown bags to get union approval, while these new bills are rife with union control.  The FBI Indictment states that they have an ongoing investigation into the corruption scandal and there is much more to come!

2315_1088292692722_4466_n1-300x204.jpg11250213_974496672600941_85630394449355701-Gavin-and-Dan-Rush1.jpgDan-Rush-Prop-215-second-try-300x111.png

Consider the fact that Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom hangs with the Harborside crowd, and you might start wondering how many bags of cash does it take to get a politician to introduce a law which totally guts prop 215, the COMPASSIONATE use Act.Dan-Rush-wants-to-destroy-prop-215-300x1Los-Angeles-special-election-propositionDuncan-Te-220x300.jpg

These guidelines contain the special favors and exemptions for Harborside and Measure D facilities or the cultivation monopolies lobbied by the Emerald Grower’s Association are the best indicator of possible payoffs.(Does anybody know how to delve into potential “campaign contributions”?  Oh, never mind.  As the Dan Rush Indictments shows, the payments are CASH IN BROWN PAPER BAGS.  We wont go so far as to make an accusation, but serious research is needed by somebody who knows how to investigate this sort of thing.  Ken-Cooley-300x225.jpgbonta.jpgDavidovich-300x225.jpg4165661-13608991924147763-Infitialis1-29mafia_wallpaper_1_800-300x225-2-300x225.

Yes, you heard that right. The legislature has decided that they no longer need input from the public before they change the lives of tens of thousands of medical marijuana patients and patient providers in the state.

How can they do this you ask? It’s easy. Just vote to suspend rule 62(a) of the legislative process on SB643, tie AB266 and AB243 to the bill and tell the public to pound sand since the information no longer has to be updated in a timely manner for the public. Oh, it’s necessary for them to do this when time is a factor you say? Well so are the medical needs of thousands of Californians.

More concerning is that AB243 is still an urgency bill, meaning that it will become effective immediately upon passage. The vote is expected to be an 11th hour vote. They do have to release the bill at least 24 hours before the vote, so activists will have a remote chance of viewing it before the floor vote, which makes it essential that we all check for updates as often as possible. We suggest checking with Senator McGuire’s office at Phone: 916-651-4002 Fax: 916-651-4902 and asking for Jason Liles and also calling Jerry Brown’s office at Phone: (916) 445-2841 Fax: (916) 558-3160

bonta-phone-numbers-300x134.jpg11951953_10207726462624744_3054783092855

Rumor is that the current draft of the Governor’s demands still include these items of concern:
“patient caregiver” defined as a person who lives in the home and cares for the patient. should be replaced with patient provider
no state level permits for true compassionate programs
excessive taxes for the sickest and most needful patients
a closed loop model for existing mega dispensaries
forced union involvement (at the direction of Dan Rush)
denying permits for anyone who was cited for violating county and city ordinance, despite the contentious nature of the patient/municipality relationship
continuing to allow for local bans

Some changes that the Governor possibly offered are:
a fair starting date of Jan. 1, 2018
no carve-out for the Measure D monopolies
removal of provisional permits
removal of the July 1, 2015 date
changes that allow SOME patient access to remain in operation during the interim set up times

ASA puppet Dan Rush tells the true goals of “Americans for Safe Access”

WHAT CAN YOU DO?

We suggest checking with Senator McGuire’s office at Phone: 916-651-4002 Fax: 916-651-4902 and asking for Jason Liles and also calling Jerry Brown’s office at Phone: (916) 445-2841 Fax: (916) 558-3160

Restrictive-permitting-300x135.jpg

Yeap.  Old news.  I know I been saying this stuff about those groups for years now. 

Harborside has been after home growing forever.  ASA's original  group in California has proven themselves to be ripe pieces of crapp for years. Way worse than harborside even.They would show up to local ordinance meetings and throw patients and growers under the bus every single time.

I have no respect for ASA or Harborside.

maybe he's in the dispensary side, not the killing home grows side?

jamie is also on this site, maybe someone should invite him to defend himself here lol

I will say that jamie is also a board member of milegalize, which gives all adults the right to grow 12 plants. so, can't tarnish him on the home growing front methinks

maybe he's in the dispensary side, not the killing home grows side?

jamie is also on this site, maybe someone should invite him to defend himself here lol

I will say that jamie is also a board member of milegalize, which gives all adults the right to grow 12 plants. so, can't tarnish him on the home growing front methinks

pot monopolies? sides? dispensary haters? milegalize? ASA member also pushing an (opposite??)agenda in MI? defend himself?

the issues get clearer by the day here.

A sign that negotiations were handled well on both sides is that everybody will probably feels a little bit like they didn't get what they wanted. eh boy

I was in Washington State (Washougal) last weekend for a wedding. Flew into Portland and drove across the Columbia River to Camas for lunch. Much to the disgust of my otherwise MMJ tolerant wife, after ordering I called the nearest dispensary listed on the potlocater website.

A bit later after finishing our lunch we sat outside on a convenient bench in the pleasant afternoon sunshine for a few minutes until a nice prosperous appearing young man in a spanking new Nissan Armada drove up and waved me over. Through the open window he handed me two nicely packaged 4-gram eighths (Green Crack and Bubblicious). In return I gave him sixty dollars and we both parted ways.

All in all it was a really pleasant experience although trying to combust eight grams in two days was a true challenge. Sadly I am not the man I used to be so I ended up a half-a-joint short of success but life gets more challenging after you are seventy.

Still have more duties to discharge here in MI before we can relocate but there are better places out there and better times ahead if we persevere.

Hope all are well