Pills, Peanuts, Pope And Poor People (And Vw Diesels)

Turing Pharmaceuticals raises price of two pills 5,000% and 9,000%:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/business/a-huge-overnight-increase-in-a-drugs-price-raises-protests.html?_r=0

Peanut executive guilty of faking salmonella tests, killing 9 people:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/peanut-executive-salmonella-case-faces-prison-life-33896621

VW diesels' software fakes emission tests for 11 million cars worldwide:

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-34325005

The Pope (and Bernie Sanders) reminds us to serve the poor (not eat the poor), but maybe the rich themselves will do more by exposing their own greed and lack of ethics. Will Americans wake up and smell change in the air? Or does change (like greed) have no smell, as the conservatives would have us believe.

I can dig it. but heres the thing. We are in a position fed by those we dislike. We count on their checks, their food stuffs, their clean water, their power, their loans, their poison foods, their whacko drugs, their erroneous studies, war mongering, etc. We actually financially support many of the exact same corporations we despise, even ones that keep cannabis illegal. We gladly invest for our huge returns in corps like private prisons that lock our children up for profits,, lobby with our money to make more laws to imprison more citizens, all for our retirement fund.   We purchase all of the nasty foods and drugs these companies make, and vote accordingly when it comes time.    Open eyes or not, what is an indentured slave to do with his masters greedy sadism ?  I'm there, right by your side when ready for sure. for now, lets get back to our GMO cereal, fox news, bottled water, and stock reports right? (lol)

The only answer we get from the Republicans is:

- Less government intrusion

- More privatization of government functions

The irony with all of this is that Republican dogma is responsible for all of the above problems and the people who vote for Republicans are by and large the victims of the very policies that they vote for.

Does anyone wonder why Democrats view Republican voters as stupid? The proof is right before your eyes!

I can dig it. but heres the thing. We are in a position fed by those we dislike. We count on their checks, their food stuffs, their clean water, their power, their loans, their poison foods, their whacko drugs, their erroneous studies, war mongering, etc. We actually financially support many of the exact same corporations we despise, even ones that keep cannabis illegal. We gladly invest for our huge returns in corps like private prisons that lock our children up for profits,, lobby with our money to make more laws to imprison more citizens, all for our retirement fund.   We purchase all of the nasty foods and drugs these companies make, and vote accordingly when it comes time.    Open eyes or not, what is an indentured slave to do with his masters greedy sadism ?  I'm there, right by your side when ready for sure. for now, lets get back to our GMO cereal, fox news, bottled water, and stock reports right? (lol)

We, the people, have it within our power to control and regulate all of this crap. It mystifies me why people don't understand this.

The irony with all of this is that Republican dogma is responsible for all of the above problems and the people who vote for Republicans are by and large the victims of the very policies that they vote for.

Does anyone wonder why Democrats view Republican voters as stupid? The proof is right before your eyes!

We, the people, have it within our power to control and regulate all of this crap. It mystifies me why people don't understand this.

To tell the truth, i dont understand how we can claim that. Seems to me we live in an oligarchy... Even the simple act of a representative govt places the power to govern in the hands of a select few, and they only get elected if supported by another group of very well off, limited few. How does a uninformed and poor general populace overcome? Besides the obvious conclusion, which if spoken out loud, will have varying three letter acronyms buzzing about before we disappear to an overseas holding facility...?

Btw, for official purposes, this is political satire section and i dont believe anything that i might suggest to believe or understand. I dont know chit, and dont want chit, and am as much a sheep as can humanly be. Please dont take me, my family, or anyone else. Really... Go usa! Go usa! Go usa! War, war, war... Lets kill em all, those commy and muslim sob's. Cheney/rumsfeld for supreme rulers of the world! Go halliburton.

Btw, for official purposes, this is political satire section and i dont believe anything that i might suggest to believe or understand. I dont know chit, and dont want chit, and am as much a sheep as can humanly be. Please dont take me, my family, or anyone else. Really... Go usa! Go usa! Go usa! War, war, war... Lets kill em all, those commy and muslim sob's. Cheney/rumsfeld for supreme rulers of the world! Go halliburton.

Is for good of glorious Homeland, comrade!

When the judge or the DA states we represent the people. I want to ask them to define the people. Oh you mean you represent the big bus who pay the lobiest who donate to the politicians campaigns who sell the people out on a daily basis. This country fought a civil war over no taxation without representation. History repeats it's self

Maybe you just need to quit watching MSNBC