Plushberry Pink Lady

williams2311

well im flowering my last Larry og its got another week or 2 left. so i got a plushberry pink lady pheno. ill start a little grow journal on it. this is my first one so if you have questions just ask. if you have some pointers please point me in the right direction.

Strain plushberry

vegging 18 6

nutes advanced nutes grow micro bloom then botanicare calmag

soil roots organic 707 (i usually run fox farm but every time i go in there he always recommends roots organic) it is definitely to hot for clones burned up my tips

room is about 80 in veg room

gave the pb a spray of neem oil

doing a foliage feed with straight water every day

vegging with 600 watt MH

my plan is 6 week veg 2 month flower

1000 watt flower room

To Foliar or not to Foliar feed.....

Yes, plants fix nutrients from their leaves, stalks and roots.  Water, depending on its source could be good food for plants. Municipal water is Not.

Spraying plants in veg, if using a weak mix of nutrients will make them grow a bit faster too. When roots are possibly damaged during transplanting or

accident they're  given an opportunity to repair without drenching the soil via foliar feeding.

excess humidity in your veg room will be troublesome. Pests, fungus, and rot can result. Mix your nutrients at half of the strength recommended on the package. Know that newly rooted plants need very little nutrients in veg. They need lots of oxygen and a little bit of water. I've never seen a cannabis plant die from underwatering btw.

The combination of overfed plants, humidity, and high temps is a recipe for plant issues. You'll benefit a bit by lowering temps a little, unless you're also augmenting with c02. Your best bet is to just let these plants repair themselves, switch to plain water for a week or so or until thriving again. Cut off dead or dying material.

I transplant from a cup to a one gallon grow bag myself, but that's just for my garden habits. Either one will do fine.

If Roots Organic is the camo bag, then I quit using it cause of nats. Went back to Fox Farms and issues were resolved. Grow store person said they had issues with nats in Roots Organic a year or so ago. He even suggested I open bag and spread out to dry. Not an acceptable idea. Good luck.

yea its the camo bag they have 2 different ones the one i had got was the nute enriched one i should have A. stuck to fox farm or B. got just plain dirt for them being little yet.

I quit using fox farm soils because of gnats. 707 has been a good go to thus far, though I'd have to agree on the it being a little hot for young plants. I have a couple of beans of a Ace of Spades (Pink male) x Plushberry (Pink female) that I plan on running here soon, this post sort of re-got me centered on that idea.

side by side will show a more vigorous plant being foliar fed but there may be unintended consequences that affect the whole plot, Keep a watchful eye for powdery mildew, fungus gnats, and mites.

good luck

i stopped spraying them they still seem to be growing well i put them into 5 gallon pots last night they seem to like the 5 gallow good new growth just over night.

ill post pictures but it just freezes when i try posting a picture