Break-Time Is Unf****grealistic. Breaking=Bad For Health. State Law Says So.

pic book

Blue dream chose this year to finish early.

One of the 3 phenos was cut a month ago!  and the other 2 today.  Made me wonder what the early pheno would run indoors....stuff can run 86 days indoors so its not that popular except outdoors.  but maybe this 1 pheno of bd would finish in 60 days?  I do have the mother, a real hard-to-root clone.  So next year.

Yeah Im thinkin' next year.

Well why doncha just let time skip along to may, when i'll plant.  Nothing beats spring planting.  This year we had an early finish to a fectper (perfect) outdoor season.  Now i'm ready for next year planting in May. But i can't do that, can i?  i can't skip a beat.  I am a captive of the governmints mmmp.

i have patients and i have a perpetual garden, growing in spring summer winter and fall, becuz, well becuz the state law know no breaks, no vacations, and certainly no sabbaticals.   

So what?  You chose this line of work.

i must be a communist slave--or is this the former us of a?

So I gave away my right to have a life the day i joined the mmmp?  and other lines of thot follow, all dark ones.  I gotta have a break.   So, i'm gonna turn a flower room into a store room for the 7 mothers i value.  And i'm gonna be off for while....so for those mothers  im gonna try to put them in stasis.  im gonna

SET the temp at 46f with constant circulation, running at 2 air changes per minute.

HANG a 400 metal halide vertically, 5 feet above the tops of the plants.  

What about the patients?  When they come i'll notify them, that this is it til next fall.  they can get my stuff from the caregiver I sold it to, and get it for the same donation as if i was actually there.

Will my patients survive?    I know so...

Will my 7 foxy ladeeez survive?  

Not the patients, the plants, goofball.

If not, how would you store them better for an an absence of 7 months?

Edited by pic book

higher temp and  don't try this without a dehumidifier.
If you had the "book" you could store each mom in a test tube, on a shelf, in a closet, under a cfl bulb.
when the time comes you could open the tube, cut the stem, and clone gel dip and veg as normal.

I grew these for a patient, they flowered like the rest of the garden, in 60 days(indoors)

"The Cali Connection introduces to you another West Coast Gem – this well-known Blue Dream Haze marijuana comes from Cali and self-pollinated her. Producing these S1 hybrid seeds ( :o)   you will discover tight replicas of the mother."

enjoy your vacation!

not sure if there is an ideal temp really. Fluctuating temps, like expressed in nature seem to be the key. There is a relative humidity

in which fungus wont grow in your garden, I'd pick that target, not sure of it though. I just checked my settings from 2009 and my humidity is kept under

50%, my temps are between 61-88 night/day. It seems like a delicate tag team dance between my ac unit, the baseboard heaters, and the dehumidifier. If one isn't running, the other is, almost full time.

I remember I set it all according to the Cervantes grow bible. Never saw mold, powdery mildew, mites, root rot, or failures. I do augment with co2 during lights on and I don't use outside air for anything. My 4 scrubbers are full time on.