What Is The Best Way To Disguise A Few Tall Plants In Your Backyard As Another Plant?

i still have a few big plants in my backyard still growing in the soil, so far, i put a few fake christmas trees around my plants to disguise them as pine trees so nobody could tell what they really are if seen from a distance.

or is it a better idea to disquise them as sun flower plants? where can i buy fake tall sunflower plants?

just paranoid because my 2 plants grew into monsters.

any other suggestions?

any neighbors ?

if not, just put some camo netting above them.

although its better if you have a 4 sided fence + fenced top.

my idea is just stick some (non glossy) red christmas bulbs on it and pretend its a tomato. stick a few tomato supports around it too.

if you just want fake sunflowers, you might be able to get them at michaels

http://www.michaels.com/ashland-sunflower-stem/10450424.html

although sunflowers are mostly dead with everything else (yes even tomatoes) at this time of the year. but i do have some tall flowering sunchokes right now.

stock picture

4861307969_440eb141c0_b.jpg?w=640&h=853

Planted sunflowers along the border and they got over 10' tall, even started to shade the plants. Had to cut tops of some of the sunflowers. The sunflowers grew through the chain link roof and kept going up. They do/did look pretty. The head of the sunflowers are a foot diameter. Lots of seed for next year, I'm thinking.

I will try to take pic and post.