As Of This Week The 150 Dispensaries In Detroit Have To Get A License Or Close.

pic book

I don't know man. That 12 inch deal is just so unworkable in reality. Someone could grow ounces on plants under 12 inches tall. You could grow pounds and pounds under the radar. Things need to make sense for them to fly for any length of time. Our Michigan Government is dumb but they hire consultants to find these loopholes and plug them. I'm having trouble believing this 12 inch rules would stand.

I don't know man. That 12 inch deal is just so unworkable in reality. Someone could grow ounces on plants under 12 inches tall. You could grow pounds and pounds under the radar. Things need to make sense for them to fly for any length of time. Our Michigan Government is dumb but they hire consultants to find these loopholes and plug them. I'm having trouble believing this 12 inch rules would stand.

It is 12 inches tall OR 12 inches in diameter. Don't worry your pretty little head.

Plants under 12" won't count. Sweet, how many of these do you think I can fit in my room? ☺20150606_222603_zpsiijxozku.jpg[/quote

What's that dry? A couple grams? Certainly over 12 inches.

You would go broke growing these indoors and never have an adequate supply for most medicinal needs.

Man if I was an astronaut , I would have one of these stashed behind the flux capacitor

Down here on earth though it's about as practical as a Bonzi tree.

Why have a size limit at all? Maybe cause they want to discourage you from growing ?

Edited by beourbud

I don't appreciate your editing my post.

It is misleading and intellectually lazy.

Please try to muster an original thought of your own instead of hijacking mine.

your post's are misleading when you say we the people!  When you just write I instead of we the people you dont sound like an a sshat!

I know you dont speak for me, and im pretty sure you dont speak for to many others on here!

Peace