National Cancer Institute – Finally Admits Thc Causes 45% Remission In Bladder, Breast, And Liver Cancer

Norby

More Great News!!!

http://thenationalmarijuananews.com/2015/09/national-cancer-institute-finally-admits-thc-causes-45-remission-in-bladder-breast-and-liver-cancer/

The National Cancer Institute recently released its report on medical marijuana. The overview of their conclusion is, THC (the active ingredient in marijuana) caused a 45 percent reduction in bladder cancer, remission in breast and liver cancer and more.

The National Cancer Institute recently released its report on medical marijuana. The overview of their conclusion is, THC (the active ingredient in marijuana) caused a 45 percent reduction in bladder cancer, remission in breast and liver cancer and more.

They have determined that there is no lethal dose of marijuana. And addictive potential is considerably lower than any other medicine available.

Among their findings, they have found that cannabis is not associated with adverse pulmonary function and does not cause lung cancer or any aerodigestive tract cancers. Cannabis does not cause other types of cancer either.

They found cannabis has great anti-tumoral activity. Through their testing they have determined that cannabis is more effective than conventional antiemetics (drugs that ease nausea). And inhaled marijuana was more effective in chemo-induced nausea than any other currently available treatment.

Some of their other findings are: Cannabis appetite increase at 75 percent compared to the most effective medicine that has a 49 percent increase; weight increase at 11 percent compared to the most effective current medicine that has a 3 percent increase.

In opiate resistant cancer pain, marijuana had significant pain intensity relief, substantial analgesic effects, antiemetic effects and appetite simulation.

They also proved THC to be more effective then codeine. Some 10 mg of THC was more effective then 60 mg of codeine. There was no increase of the THC dose needed in long-term pain management.

Inhaled THC was shown to be more effective in neuropathic pain than current medicine. It also showed improved sleep quality and sense of well being and less anxiety.

These are just some of the findings of the National Cancer Institute. (http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdf)

The federal government has made it so no state can be prosecuted for implementing a medical marijuana program. That is why the 23 states (and our nation’s capital) with medical marijuana programs are still around.

From our friends @ Medical Marijuana 411

this makes me believe the only thing that has changed is the sex parties will no longer be held with underage kids, and will not be sanctioned by dea supervisors.

Read this;

Rosenberg said cannabis is still "harmful and dangerous,".

Rosenberg has said he still wants the DEA to enforce current marijuana laws

amazing, he says "marijuana is less dangerous than heroin and makes the news with it.

I have an announcement "The fuggin sky is blue !"

Edited by grassmatch

More Great News!!!

http://thenationalmarijuananews.com/2015/09/national-cancer-institute-finally-admits-thc-causes-45-remission-in-bladder-breast-and-liver-cancer/

They have determined that there is no lethal dose of marijuana. And addictive potential is considerably lower than any other medicine available.

Among their findings, they have found that cannabis is not associated with adverse pulmonary function and does not cause lung cancer or any aerodigestive tract cancers. Cannabis does not cause other types of cancer either.

They found cannabis has great anti-tumoral activity. Through their testing they have determined that cannabis is more effective than conventional antiemetics (drugs that ease nausea). And inhaled marijuana was more effective in chemo-induced nausea than any other currently available treatment.

Some of their other findings are: Cannabis appetite increase at 75 percent compared to the most effective medicine that has a 49 percent increase; weight increase at 11 percent compared to the most effective current medicine that has a 3 percent increase.

In opiate resistant cancer pain, marijuana had significant pain intensity relief, substantial analgesic effects, antiemetic effects and appetite simulation.

They also proved THC to be more effective then codeine. Some 10 mg of THC was more effective then 60 mg of codeine. There was no increase of the THC dose needed in long-term pain management.

Inhaled THC was shown to be more effective in neuropathic pain than current medicine. It also showed improved sleep quality and sense of well being and less anxiety.

These are just some of the findings of the National Cancer Institute. (http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdf)

The federal government has made it so no state can be prosecuted for implementing a medical marijuana program. That is why the 23 states (and our nation’s capital) with medical marijuana programs are still around.

From our friends @ Medical Marijuana 411

This is great news.  I cannot, however, find the actually study.  The link takes you to the site of the "national marihuana news", and I can't seem to find a link to the actual study.  Going to the National Cancer Institute I cannot find this study.    Do you have a another source for this?  Thx.

The weight gain and apatite are reported different on teh NCI website overview than what's reported in the article although I clocked on study 27-29 and couldn't find the study for the claim on teh NCI website or the article.  The 75% and 11% weight gain and the 49% and 3% weight gain.

An analysis of 84,170 participants in the California Men’s Health Study was performed to investigate the association between Cannabis use and the incidence of bladder cancer. During 16 years of follow-up, 89 Cannabis users (0.3%) developed bladder cancer compared with 190 (0.4%) of the men who did not report Cannabis use (P < .001). After adjusting for age, race, ethnicity, and body mass index, Cannabis use was associated with a 45% reduction in bladder cancer incidence (hazard ratio, 0.55; 95% confidence interval, 0.33–1.00).[13]

this is because you ingest/smoke thc from the weed, then the thc enters your blood, is filtered by the kidneys, and the thc goes to your bladder.

thc is anti cancer, so bada-bing bada-boom you are putting anti-cancer in your bladder.

hey ohhh less cancer.

I know there is some profound ancient truth in cannabis. It seems to be the longest running bedamned drug on the planet. Millions jailed some killed, families broken apart, what could be the big friggin deal if not?   I think they squirm now because we know now, for sure, and they're ready to throw in the towel in a way, but cannot fathom our forgiveness at the admission.  They may be hated even more when they admit their conspiracy to suppress vital human ology for the sake of -shiva only knows what, and for whom, and why.  its more than profit, more than sickness or prison sentences, rx sales, I can feel it.

they're ready to throw in the towel in a way, but cannot fathom our forgiveness at the admission.  They may be hated even more when they admit their conspiracy to suppress vital human ology for the sake of -shiva only knows what, and for whom, and why.

i think you are overestimating the opposition.

maybe you got this opinion from the people who said "its illegal, you want to change the laws fine but dont break the law". those are baloney words, because then they fight you when you attempt to change the law, then they continue to fight after the laws are changed.

thats the strategy of the prohibitionist now and since 1930 when hearst published all of that axe murderer stuff. say anything you can to continue prohibition.

we need a top 10 list of excuses from prohibitionists

change the laws, dont break them

what about the children?

never heard the opinion before, or that quote.

and actually posted it some time ago, with the question of forgiveness posed. I don't think (my) post has anything to do with supporting prohibition, only examining one possible future, the present scene along with it. They are budging quickly, finally I feel. They've had patents for decades yet scream their "no medical value" mantra....and now, finally, some orgs are finally admitting to the public cannabis/medical truths, finally. who will be the last to admit these truths?   the medical community is heeding, the government is nervous, children are seizing, the public is getting pizzed at the ridiculous imprisonment, denial and wasted funds on this stupid war against a plant.