Dispensaries Allowed To Sell Clones And Fish For Customers Here?

trichcycler

Why not just publish a disclaimer at the top of the advertising page stating that the MMMA does not endorse the ads or their content?

After all it's the advertiser who is in legal jeopardy. As long as the goods or services are legit the patients shouldn't have any problems.

^Right. It was just a paid ad in the classified section. Now I can say "Go look at the classified", instead of sending them to Craig's List. It's already working. 

Grassmatch just made a mountain out of mole hill. 

Like I suggested earlier in the thread, if they have their neck sticking out a mile with their ad wording, politely help them with that. It's such an easy fix. 

Or you could pretend to be able to tell the difference between someone signing and helping patients or someone who doesn't sign and helps patients. Carefully discriminate? Never works ...

why not announce the approval of   OUR  options to post "clones for sale" "gro-op formations/services" advertisements?

I dont give two squirts if dispensaries advertise here, dont lose track of that haters.

I only wish equal treatment for all members of the forum.  No exposure on any dispensary here would have commenced had these issues been answered in early posts.I was repeatedly badgered for a link, even though I provided clever ways to find the said ads, like googling for clones for sale.

Its not fair for a dispensary here to have permission to advertise clones for sale when every member I've seen do this was attacked for the offering. Sneaky advertising, fake words , whatever, as long as ALL members enjoy the same posting privileges, I'm good with that, or not, but clarification would be appreciated by all surely.

I have no stake in the matter. These dispensaries do not compete with me. dispensary customers do not seek me out. Said dispensary is over a hundred miles from me, never been there, dont know patients any where near there either. This is someone elses world, I'm just posting in it.  Clear fair rules applying to classified ads of said activity is my only expectation.

why not announce the approval of   OUR  options to post "clones for sale" "gro-op formations/services" advertisements?

I dont give two squirts if dispensaries advertise here, dont lose track of that haters.

I only wish equal treatment for all members of the forum.  No exposure on any dispensary here would have commenced had these issues been answered in early posts.I was repeatedly badgered for a link, even though I provided clever ways to find the said ads, like googling for clones for sale.

Its not fair for a dispensary here to have permission to advertise clones for sale when every member I've seen do this was attacked for the offering. Sneaky advertising, fake words , whatever, as long as ALL members enjoy the same posting privileges, I'm good with that, or not, but clarification would be appreciated by all surely.

I have no stake in the matter. These dispensaries do not compete with me. dispensary customers do not seek me out. Said dispensary is over a hundred miles from me, never been there, dont know patients any where near there either. This is someone elses world, I'm just posting in it.  Clear fair rules applying to classified ads of said activity is my only expectation.

Really? Now that would be the only real thing you have offered. Got some back up for that?

Here's the disclaimer I use on my blog. It's pretty inclusive.

LIABILTY,  I HEREBY DISCLAIM THEE !

The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

The information on this site has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.

In some areas it is permissible to grow and use cannabis for medicinal purposes.
It is the authors belief that cannabis is an important herb for the alleviation of pain.

However, we do not advocate breaking any law no matter how ill conceived or outdated.
Please check local laws to ensure compliance.

Wild Bill makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this web site, and such information is subject to change without notice.

You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.

NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.

Wild Bill does not recommend, endorse or make any representation about the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any specific tests, products, procedures, treatments, services, opinions, health care providers or other information that may be contained on or available through this web site.

WILD BILL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.

Good point, let's do that first. What I know is that a bunch of caregivers and/or patients have been calling themselves dispensaries and vice versa for the past few years. It has become very confusing to me, since once people are busted, there's just the MMMA which doesn't mention it, and that is what I deal with.

I also know that Detroit passed an ordinance trying to define caregivers, or dispensaries, as something which can be regulated in a more invasive (and profitable) fashion, and that the state is trying to do something similar. How will our site handle these changes and any confusion surrounding them should those bills pass the Senate?

Simply put, go with the best options. If provisioning centers provide enough value for patients they will be great. But don't fuk with my grow rights or the right to buy from anyone willing to act as my caregiver.

Who can say that they didn't sign them up first? I mean really, assuming bad things is not anyone here's job is it? And patients can legally buy clones from anyone.

Pt's who dont have grow rights cant buy clones from any one!

I think you do need a break Jim, this isnt your thread, but because you have a bug up your a ss with gm you will keep addiing your stupid opinions, start your own thread and troll in there,,,,,,,maybe a thread about being an fbi informant will work for you!  :butt2:  here is a kiss for ya, here is another for you troll, narc, and masterbaiter! :butt2:

It is sad you cant block some one from posting in your thread when they are only trying to ruin it,  A person that starts a thread should be able to block trolls and narc's and idiots!

Peace

Edited by phaquetoo

I think you do need a break Jim, this isnt your thread, but because you have a bug up your a ss with gm you will keep addiing your stupid opinions, start your own thread and troll in there,,,,,,,maybe a thread about being an fbi informant will work for you!  :butt2:  here is a kiss for ya, here is another for you troll, narc, and masterbaiter! :butt2:

It is sad you cant block some one from posting in your thread when they are only trying to ruin it,  A person that starts a thread should be able to block trolls and narc's and idiots!

Peace

I think you do need a break Jim, this isnt your thread, but because you have a bug up your a ss with gm you will keep addiing your stupid opinions, start your own thread and troll in there,,,,,,,maybe a thread about being an fbi informant will work for you! :butt2: here is a kiss for ya, here is another for you troll, narc, and masterbaiter! :butt2:

It is sad you cant block some one from posting in your thread when they are only trying to ruin it, A person that starts a thread should be able to block trolls and narc's and idiots!

Peace

Who needs a break?

Geez Louise I was just reading your other post hoping you didn't offend anyone whilst begging for folk to show for DrT

Honestly you got some serious tripolar schhhit going on there

Edited by beourbud

I think you do need a break Jim, this isnt your thread, but because you have a bug up your a ss with gm you will keep addiing your stupid opinions, start your own thread and troll in there,,,,,,,maybe a thread about being an fbi informant will work for you! :butt2: here is a kiss for ya, here is another for you troll, narc, and masterbaiter! :butt2:

It is sad you cant block some one from posting in your thread when they are only trying to ruin it, A person that starts a thread should be able to block trolls and narc's and idiots!

Peace

Who needs a break?

Geez Louise I was just reading your other post hoping you didn't offend anyone whilst begging for folk to show for DrT

Honestly you got some serious tripolar schhhit going on there

and who are you and resto trying to help?

did ya notice neither of you post in there and it is a nice peaceful thread?

I figured you would chime in, your resto's lil troll! :blow-a-heart:

Have a good day lil fella!

Peace