Dispensaries Allowed To Sell Clones And Fish For Customers Here?

trichcycler

And what's with all the mean and nasty followed by ...Peace?

There are to many welfare republicans tripping in and out of reality.

What we do know for sure is We the People Voted to Grow our own or have someone help us with that.

Federally cannabis is still schedule 1

The GOP leadership and courts have first opposed and then oppressed and now want to control the program

Dispencaries are not part or parcel of the MMMP.

Thanks to phaquetoo and crew extracts and edibles are illegal

The list goes on. folk like yourself making it harder for us poor patients just wanting to live in peace.

As the son of Leo you should know better.

Edited by beourbud

and who are you and resto trying to help?

did ya notice neither of you post in there and it is a nice peaceful thread?

I figured you would chime in, your resto's lil troll! :blow-a-heart:

Have a good day lil fella!

Peace

Im a new grower and have run out of clones and have no idea where to find any

^People like this one who found some clones off the classified here instead of going to Craigs List. Pay attention and you might understand a little better. When you just post to bash and flash your arse you miss a lot. Pay attention. 

and who are you and resto trying to help?

did ya notice neither of you post in there and it is a nice peaceful thread?

I figured you would chime in, your resto's lil troll! :blow-a-heart:

Have a good day lil fella!

Peace

Because we don't post to just bash people back for bashing us or we would be all over that thread. Proves who the trolls really are ..... not us. 

And what's with all the mean and nasty followed by ...Peace?

There are to many welfare republicans tripping in and out of reality.

What we do know for sure is We the People Voted to Grow our own or have someone help us with that.

Federally cannabis is still schedule 1

The GOP leadership and courts have first opposed and then oppressed and now want to control the program

Dispencaries are not part or parcel of the MMMP.

Thanks to phaquetoo and crew extracts and edibles are illegal

The list goes on. folk like yourself making it harder for us poor patients just wanting to live in peace.

As the son of Leo you should know better.

FWIW, Extracts are permitted as a "mixture or preparation thereof", and edibles over 2.5 oz are not and never have been permitted. That was written into the law initially, and no one here affected those points in any way.

Because we don't post to just bash people back for bashing us or we would be all over that thread. Proves who the trolls really are ..... not us. 

That is the biggest b.s I have ever read from you!

I beleive you are the one that started the bashing in this thread, and than you call the person who started the thread a troll in his own thread!

You and beourbud should get together some time and smoke a peace pipe, maybe you both wont be afraid of every one in the real world, its easy to sit and post on the internet and refuse to meet people in real life or talk to them on the phone,

You didnt help the person looking for clones, helping is meeting them and sharing the wealth, when ever I made oil or received oil from some one, I have passed it on to people who need it, and I dont blow up garages or homes!

I also dont travel with it and get caught and have a coa ruling or sc ruling,

beourbud I think you have me confused with carruthers!  as far as me being leo's son, yea im very proud of my pops and the way he handled people before he retired in 1985, most likely before you were even born eh?

I got married in 85 and had a kid in 88, who is now a sgt in the Marines, just that alone is better than anything you have ever done!

oh and no matter how people act or what ever they say I usualy do wish them peace!

Peace lil fella's

wow ! I don't think I knew your son was a Marine . That's an accomplishment to be proud of. I wish him the best of fortune!  :abe:

(Phaq, did you get the pm about your ph buddy closing ?)

Thanks!

Yea sorry I didnt get back to  ya, I have to call him and see what is up, he was talking about opening one up in another town closer to home, maybe he did or is just retiring to enjoy the good life!

Peace

I was hoping it was something good like retiring! haha.

the building is already full of the neighbors rental equip.

I only met him twice, once when I knew of him from you.

He was a cool cat, honest, good vibe biz man to me I hope he gets it good!

He built a barn at his house and is still in biz, he dont do rhino coat no longer but still has the truck accesory's, golf carts, etc!  Same phone number he had. so if ya need anything he is still doing it!

Thanks for giving me a reason to call him lol, its been a while!

Peace