Anyone Taming The 9 Pound Hammer By Tga Subcool ?

trichcycler

newly rooted clones grow into giants, with beautiful fist size buds everywhere, planted directly into flower. Any vegging time will substantially increase the size of this beast. A good thing for outdoors, but troublesome indoors. The strain is worth the study though, very unique, very heavy.

I did not try planting seeds directly into flower, because I don't have any more. In my experience these are the tell tale signs of a successful seed to flower planting.   Seeding in 12/12 often results I a 10 inch lollipop style bud on top, but some strain will do fine, grow tall, and lack nothing.

first impression was an Ace of Spades rework/hybrid. The effects are balanced for me nicely. It's a little heavy in the jaw but acceptable.

huge flowers, tightly compacted, smells very hashy with that ace of spades nuance. grows easily, mine requires lots of support attention though,

and I find them troublesome in the octopots for their girth/height/weight. I completely understand why this was aptly named.  Its a keeper for sure,

but having trouble finding the right spot for it among the other obedient ones. :)

I especially enjoy this one with coffee, anytime, and would do so with another if asked ;)

I wouldn't hesitate, tga   subcool has been a winner 99% of the time for me. I've grown each of his offerings, past and present. this one is just another unique winner. Every single time his flavor profiles tickle me.

I hope you'll love it. feed it heavy, feed it often. mine uses two gallons of water in a 5 gallon octo bag daily at 15

days flowering!

best (for me)harvested buds were at 65 days of flowering, but try some earlier/later buds,......no shortage of samples on this one.

I kept a Cindy for years here, supposedly the Brothers Grimm creation,  till we eventually bored of her. But that smell and flavor is off the hook. The effects were a little over the nap edge for me but it was a pleasure mostly. I also had some of Mosca's C99BX and it was authentic with little differences. Mediplant is a pleasure too, you'll dig it.

I'm revisiting Moby Dick and LSD  currently. I just cant believe I was bored with those two. Its been a few years since I scheduled those and now I cant see the day I'll be without them!   weird how that works.

happyhippygrowing!