Charges Dismissed For Man Accused Of Major Marijuana Growing Operation

CRYSTAL FALLS — All charges have been dismissed for 26-year-old Ethan Pipping of Crystal Falls.

Pipping was arrested after police seized 106 marijuana plants, more than five pounds of processed marijuana and illegal firearms at a home on 6th street.

He was originally charged with multiple firearm charges and delivery or manufacture of a controlled substance.

There is no word from the courts at this time as to why the charges were dropped.

http://uppermichiganssource.com/news/local/charges-dismissed-for-man-accused-of-major-marijuana-growing-operation

one month ago

Agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives assisted at the scene, and federal charges are expected, the press release stated.

five pounds

Weapons-Firearms-Short-Barreled Shotgun/Rifle

106 plants

manufacturing

delivering......

fancy talking to get out of that pickle

an uncle in he cement business maybe?

There is always room to speculate on these matters so my guess would be related to the plant count. Six-inch cuttings for a thousand dollars each, anyone?

The there is the weight issue. Lots of different ways to count five pounds of 'buds'.

The hypocrisy of open dispensaries in one jurisdiction and active plant police narc squads in others is an indictment of the political leadership in Lansing and across the state and the nation.

Is there any minority more persecuted than mmj patients?

Edited by outsideinthecold

why, after all this time you would think I believe anything a news report/police says is beyond me. Its all we got. Everything is speculation. If we're going to discuss speculations why not start with what we have given to us? now that makes sense to me only maybe?

Or, we could get right to the possibility this is not even a real case, nor did it even happen. :P

why, after all this time you would think I believe anything a news report/police says is beyond me. Its all we got. Everything is speculation. If we're going to discuss speculations why not start with what we have given to us? now that makes sense to me only maybe?

Or, we could get right to the possibility this is not even a real case, nor did it even happen. :P

The piece practically says the cops were lying because the case was dismissed, all charges dropped. Probably the closest thing to truth and justice (to me) would be to try and figure out how the COPS lied, not how the guy found to be innocent really was guilty. 

unlikely we'll ever know anymore than what is posted in the op. I like this take on it;

The cops used the guys facebook pics of marijuana gardens, along with

his cannabis related website, and a report of a sawed off shot gun to obtain a warrant.

They called in the feds because of the suspected illegal weapons and suspected illegal garden.

In fact there was no real cannabis growing at all besides a small garden of 4 plants. The large bags they thought was cannabis

was in fact purchased at a local Hobby Lobby and being used as yet another prop in his production,

The garden was a Hollywood set for his film making hobby.

However, they confiscated his personal stash and small garden.

the police were able to  arrest him for the possession of the short barreled shotgun.

After arraignment the feds were able to determine that the vintage Blunderbuss was in fact a

black powder weapon and the breech was never even bored !  Another Hollywood prop!

After being scolded by the feds, and after the arrested man produced his medical marijuana papers drafted by our very own GregS,  the locals decided to drop the case swiftly to avoid embarrassment finding no fault in the mans actions. A civil suit is expected to be filed for damages.

The hypocrisy of open dispensaries in one jurisdiction and active plant police narc squads in others is an indictment of the political leadership in Lansing and across the state and the nation.

Is there any minority more persecuted than mmj patients?

Michigan/Lansing is republican controlled and if you want the Feds to reschedule, it will take an act of a republican Congress.

Do we really want the same folk who run the Flint Water system running our Cannabis industry?

Register to VOTE and Vote every republican out of office.

If you don't feel the bern yet, you will.

Edited by beourbud