Looking For A New Seed Bank

budpuffer

howdy guys,i've been using the attitude seed bank for a lot of years now but they've had some issues as of late..along with choice seed bank, a spin off...i was wondering if anyone could suggest a hassle free seed bank that offers guaranteed shipping and has a good reputation for quality seeds,it'd sure help me out...no need to post all the info on the site and disclose their identity to the world (if that be your nature)..lol.. but if you could contact me through the messenger here that sure would be great...thanks..bp

You can buy clones from any paying member from this site via the classifieds.

I've heard reports of seedsman offering shipping promises and such. They have a similar selection to the 'tude. Herbies is good but not sure if they guarantee.

There are also US sources, but I find the auction style sales to be offputting. The reliability is at question as well. Guys in the uk have trouble with credit companies....guys here go to prison. Natures green was the latest to fizzle in the US

I'm not aware of any issue with attitude other than their credit card complication, and have ordered twice from attitude using bitcoin and once from choice using visa since the cc problem arose and received their usual prompt and stealthy delivery of everything as ordered, and recommend grassmatch's tip of allowing attitude to pick a random item to ship with for stealth delivery.  Was leery of using bitcoin, but it has worked so far for me, and attitude usually has an additional promotion of four seeds for using bitcoin that doesn't show up in the cart until the very end of the process when you pick bc as payment method.