Hpcgsogpk

Norby

Need to come up with a name for feminized Huel Perkins Cannatonic X Grapestomper OG Purple Kush.  I don't think GGG has come up with a name for the grapestomper og purple kush yet.

Have 2 fem seeds coming up from this cross.  Looking for a better tasting 50/50 THC/CBD cross.  I'm actually looking for a 15%+CBD cross to replace the Huel Perkins Cannatonic also.  Something with stronger stems that doesn't fall all over the place. Don't hink I'll get that this round though. I need to crack some regular crosses to get a few males to cross back to the HPC and run a bunch of those crosses, then make an inbred line with the hi CBD lo THC phenos. 

So can anyone think of an anagram or catchy name?

• 4 months later...

1st one comes down tomorrow.  I know it'll change but smells somewhat like raspberry soda.  All the qualities i wanted. Straight up growth pattern instead of out like the cannatonic.  Yield is better than either the cannatonic or the GSOGPK.  Nice strong stems. 

The second took the HPC growth patern of bushing out so I'm culling her.  Yield doesn't seem as well although it's 3 weeks out.  Different bud structure more towards the GSOGPK.  It did take the strong stems though, good sign.

Edited by Norby

Thannks MRD, Grape Tonic won.  Wasn't as grapey as I'd like but the smell is definitely there. First and last word, simple, works well.   Tonic is a great descriptor.  Not sure if it's 2:1 CBD:THC or that it took the calming terpenes from the GSOGPK.  The pennywise, which is the only other 50/50 I've had, took the terps from the Jack the Ripper.  Tried to make night meds since it was a 50/50 and was up till past 1am and didn't sleep well.  Can't wait to make night meds with this one.

I dropped off the test sample today, pickup is Tuesday and tests should be posted by Friday.

Second one is down 2 weeks early at 6 weeks.  Looks to be less than half the yield while it took up 1.5x the space since it grew out instead of up. Frosty silver and purple though.

waiting for the results on the grape tonic I made.  I think it may be mostly CBD.  I've never vaped the cannatonic strait I've just done a quick bong hit to get the desired effect.  This Grape Tonic makes me feel like I have low blood sugar after a full vape and another single bag.  Weak in the knees and light headed and a little shaky.  Not sure if it's the terpenes that compound the high or if it actually lowers my blood sugar.  Seems to last until i eat or drink something like a vitamin water.  Interested to get the cannabinoid results back.  Yesterday I thought it was just because I'm eating regularly more or less and it happens when I don't eat quick enough in the AM.  But it happened while hiking at Pontiac Lake the other day(had to sit down for 2 granola bars till i could regain my balance), yesterday morning(was able to hit the couch and have a bowl of cheerios with cherries and bananas) and again after the second set of vape bags this AM(ate my pancakes with syrup and still feel I need some vitamin water and to sit down after doing a few replants).  Interesting as it's making me eat more and do less work.  Wonder if I stumbled across something with a pancreatic effect or if I'm prediabetic and it somehow messes with that.  Or if it's just lightheadedness.  Seems weird it reacts to getting some sugar or carbs in my system.

Wow, the second one took a larger footprint and produced less (slightly) than half what the one I kept produced.  But the smell wow.  I may have to do more searching on those seeds.  The second smells like sweet grape cheese danish.  Makes your mouth water just getting it close to your nose. Really reminds me of the grape bubble yum from about 20 years ago.  SOooooo sweet smelling.  I may have to get it tested to see if the CBD is absent or if I can really get something this tasty and hi CBD.  Silver/purple/white colors, just amazing.

Test results from # 1.

Monday, March 21, 2016
Date Tested: 
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Original Sample Weight: 
1.00grams
Flower tests
Moisture test: 
Yes
Moisture percent: 
Δ9-THC test: 
Yes