Ohio Says Hell No To Legal Lies....

beourbud

After how he was treated here?  hmm.

I can ask :)

There were some brutal transitions over the years for sure but we need to recall to the table all of those that were obviously on the right track from the start.   Timmah is not the answer but he is part of the solution.

Those greedy bastids spent 40 million fighting us.but Unity brought US Victory

The Solution is clear Abrogate

I'm beginning to see a clear path if we could get the right governor. Bernie plus the right governor and we are good to go. Lets do this from the top down and let the greedy overlords swing in da breeze. Schuette will run for them. We need someone to run for us. What about that dude that was running last time and then won his medical marijuana jury trial? It's a long shot but so is changing out most of our legislature. 

Thanks. So much for taking advantage of the high minds. Thought we were sheeple but who got fleeced? Let's look at it like they stimulated the economy a little. It's all good. 

I read $4 million each so $40 million,  eh whats a few mill?

Where did that money go?

Gee our "kick the oho monopoly cartel to the curb campaign total budget was $4.00

We need to follow the money!

BTW     Hey LEO  See where ALL the BIG MONEY is at?  Go patrol the neighborhoods where they can pis away $4 mill on a shot at screwing the public.  

Edited by beourbud