Florida Bill Would Fully Decriminalize Marijuana; Effectively Nullify Federal Prohibition

knucklehead bob

That's how to do it... the whole enchilada... none of this baby step bs.

"SB616 would simply erase cannabis from the criminal code entirely. If the bill passes, the state of Florida will treat marijuana in the same manner as lettuce, tomatoes, or any other benign plant sold and consumed lawfully in the marketplace."

I agree, but bills that allow over 21 to have 2.5 ozs. have failed in teh house and senate the last couple years in Fla. from what I've read.  I wouldn't get my hopes up for that one.  The 21/2.5ozs was reintroduced this spring without much hope by the one who put it forward.

because we the people are not in control of the legislature, or have you not noticed, wild bill?

wolf hunt, emergency financial managers, road funding, gay marriage, marijuana

the list just continues.

whos going to call rick jones tomorrow and deliver him a copy of florida's bill (along with a bill for michigan) so he can introduce it? :P

What we need to do is remove All prohibitionists from our state offices.

Prohibitionists - republicans

Vote the repubs out and there is nothing but Blue Sky for Decriminalization.

ETA.....The" deep pockets ". Argument has finally been debunked.

Ohio. Proves We the People > Deep Pockets

Edited by beourbud

If Irwin (D) would have went this route here I would still be a fan ........  our last bastion of hope let us all down. After all the BS he spewed about how marijuana should be commercialized and not really decriminalized how could he even introduce something like this? He should be very embarrassed right now. 

First, we would need to get rid of our mentally damaged governor who was ostracized in college for narcing on his roomate that had some marijuana in the room. He hates anything to do with marijuana. He's stone cold batshit nuts when the subject arises. Starts making up stories about how his roomate had a plantation started in their small room that didn't even have a closet and parents were in and out weekly. It was a U of M dorm room. He can't even recall a correct reality. Totally hysterical about marijuana. 

Edited by Restorium2

What we need to do is remove All prohibitionists from our state offices.

Prohibitionists - republicans

Vote the repubs out and there is nothing but Blue Sky for Decriminalization.

ETA.....The" deep pockets ". Argument has finally been debunked.

Ohio. Proves We the People > Deep Pockets

So you don't remember the vote on the transport law.  WE can NOT vote out all the prohibitionists, although we can try.  We need a different strategy, such as showing in force to any trials.

The 'we can't' or 'the gov't won't allow it' mind set peeps need to get with the times or get out of the way.

Abrogate 2016 language is in the final stage and nearly ready for submission to the board of canvassers.

Things are about to get interesting.

Norby, did you read the Abrogate language yet?

imiubu, do you have the most recent draft? Would you mind posting it or directing me to it? Thx

imiubu, do you have the most recent draft? Would you mind posting it or directing me to it? Thx

The facebook link is here http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/49646-ohio-says-hell-no-to-legal-lies/?p=539007

I am pretty certain that the Abrogate discussion will be opening here at 3MA very shortly with folks more versed than I. 

Thank you for your interest.

The 'we can't' or 'the gov't won't allow it' mind set peeps need to get with the times or get out of the way.

Abrogate 2016 language is in the final stage and nearly ready for submission to the board of canvassers.

Things are about to get interesting.

Norby, did you read the Abrogate language yet?

No, I see no language that is a bill just some hard to read statement at the side of the facebook group.

The People of Ohio Have Spoken

They Came, They Voted They Won

There is no place for Big Pot or Greedy Politicians in the Cannabis Movement

Get Off our Grass

Yeah, but... The conservatives, including the governor of Ohio, are interpreting this "loss" as "a strike against drug dealers and a win for family values". Who can prove that they are wrong?

Yeah, but... The conservatives, including the governor of Ohio, are interpreting this "loss" as "a strike against drug dealers and a win for family values". Who can prove that they are wrong?

Of course, they are spinning the truth, that's what they do. They lie. You can see the angst on the hosts face when they have to state facts on fox.They instill fear, they promote hate and racism.They Lie All the time.

The trick is to educate ourselves on issues so we can recognize their lies.

It's not that hard to outsmart those conservatives, you just gotta believe in science , history ,math , facts and stuff like that.

Family values and the GOP. lol. Good one