Any One Who Disagree's With Me, Im Very Sorry

I would just like to have alll people who  have any disagreements on our law to get together. and hopefully get together and work together,

If you are a dem or repub we realy need to come toghether and make our law the best it can be, I honestly dont care if we are thinking we are dem or repub and of course independtant!

Let me just say I am neither!

All I want is for alll of us to come together when it comes to what we all agree with, I would have to say I want mmj to be legal to all!

Mostly I dont want to give up my rights as a pt and c,.g!  Can I get some one to understand that?

I dont want to hurt any one, I want to maintain my right's as a pt/c.g I have been paying for that since I became a pt/cg.  can I expect to keep my rights as im asking?

I am sending this message to all, whether we have agreed or not!

I want the best for MI pt's and c.g's

Peace and thank you for reading my post

Im not getting rid of my site name, but you all can call me Jim!

Thank You Peace

Jim

Whatever

Would you mind? I have gathered some very enlightening pm's from you to myself and other members you have threatened with violence.

Is there any objection to posting those here in your fluff post to offset your kumbya krap. Open it up to all members, let everyone know the real you.

We the People are working together and We are Winning,

However, he apologized right off the get with even the title, at this point any further derogatory interactions on your part Bud would be spiteful, childish, and ultimately pedantic. Borderline internet bullyish even considering you had specifically sought him out in this post. I've seen you preach a lot of "we the people"- but if all you're going to do is use that as a post-face for your silly jabs and not actually being particularly inclusive of all of said people, I'd suggest refraining from posting it at all.  <--first post in a long bit, back to the lurking, isn't worth the further interaction with your type, so say what you will at this point to appease your "last word" mentality.

At Phaq, I believe that I understand your point, I'd also like to state that I don't find myself on either side of the political fence in particular, but do agree that regardless of political view, parties as a whole should be working towards betterment of quality of life. Having a plant be illegal is not for the best of folk.

Honestly phaq, you never bother me.  A bit brash and such, but who cares right?

Everyone here is adults.

BUT, just to taunt you, because why not,  This is the type of an apology I would typically hear from an abuser.

"O baby, I am sorry, I didn't mean it. I love you....."

(btw, that is a joke. ;-p)

If he is sincere his future posts and pm's will reflect it.

I sure hope so

Compared to his comments from a few years ago, well, I would have to say I have seen a night and day change.

I like the old Phaque, the aggressive one. He called people out without hesitation, in his own original way. Yes, kind of aggressive and abusive, but entertaining as well.

I like the new Phaque too. A lot more calm, mellow, and concerned. I have nothing bad to say about Phaque. I am sure some do, as we all have our issues. It may be best to let it go. The past is the past.....

Either way, I think it is a good post Jim, I agree, I am not Republican or Democrat, just human. We should all get together and fight back for the tyranny they are putting us through. Locking up patients, harassment, discrimination, threats, etc.

I am not happy with the way the law has been going regarding medical marijuana in Michigan. Seems we were better off before it became legal. At least people weren't vulnerable to entrapment.

As I say often,  just vote in better republicans and democrats.

Primaries are more important than general election in many cases.

Get active and vote in primaries. Regardless of parties.

Vote in a better republican than Schuette.

Vote in the best democrat.

The key for our issue is to have a republican and a democrat running for governor that are friendly to our cause.  Then, we win. :-)

We are all blessed simply to be able to post here and share individual views. I'm seventy. I learned to love the Lions listening to them on an old tube radio in the bedroom I shared with my brother. Some of the first memories. My uncle bought a TV, black and white, four inch round oscilloscope tube snowy grainy with moving blobs barely discernible as players and it was Thanksgiving, 1951 and it was magic.

Magic.

It is good being human.

I like the old Phaque, the aggressive one. He called people out without hesitation, in his own original way. Yes, kind of aggressive and abusive, but entertaining as well.

Sounds like i missed out, lol

Screw it jim... Most (many) peeps arent worth a bunny muffin when it comes down to being decent, honest human beings... In general, not specific to any single topic. Calling peeps out on this wont ever win any pop contests, and even still, it wont ever change our species.

Looking back on human history finds very little worthy of admiration... Self interested, fukd up people have always taken the reigns of power. Same shiit w the mmj, and if others cant deal w that, or dont want to hear it, then...? Aint like we (our species) can change its stripes, certainly not over a topic like weed and getting rich. Lots of fukd up things have happened, is happening, and will continue to happen into the future.

Call me a buzz kill (or far far worse)... Doesnt change reality into rainbows and marshmallows. Anyway, some peeps deserve a good thump on the nose... There are bad peeps in the world that do bad things. Shiit, americans r actually pretty darn good at being and doing bad. Aint popular to suggest, but the helll if aint true. Fuk em.

I certainly feel a lot of peeps in the whole mmj mini world r pretty darn selfish and greedy and devoid of much merit. Esp the 'legitimate' johnny come lately crowd... 'successful' business people and their paid for policy makers to be specific. So, yeah, i dont agree w them, dont like them, and am content to spit in their general direction.

I dig the sentiment of your post Jim, and wouldn't it be grand if enough of us could get on the same page?

Jim... you were the 1st. person here that 'friended' me b4 I even knew what that was lol.

I was drawn to you because you said it just as you meant it, took flack and stood strong in your convictions.

You are also willing to admit when you've been wrong and then sincerely apologize.  To me that is character

(no, not like cartoons lol).  We have not always agreed and I am sure that we will have disagreements yet to come.

I consider you a real friend.  I would not travel across the State to visit you and your family if I did not feel so.

Carry on being you my friend & crazy phuqer ;):bighug:

Just wanted to add, always willing to move in a positive direction and this is it:

I would just like to have alll people who  have any disagreements on our law to get together. and hopefully get together and work together,

If you are a dem or repub we realy need to come toghether and make our law the best it can be, I honestly dont care if we are thinking we are dem or repub and of course independtant!

Let me just say I am neither!

All I want is for alll of us to come together when it comes to what we all agree with, I would have to say I want mmj to be legal to all!

Mostly I dont want to give up my rights as a pt and c,.g!  Can I get some one to understand that?

I dont want to hurt any one, I want to maintain my right's as a pt/c.g I have been paying for that since I became a pt/cg.  can I expect to keep my rights as im asking?

I am sending this message to all, whether we have agreed or not!

I want the best for MI pt's and c.g's

Peace and thank you for reading my post

Im not getting rid of my site name, but you all can call me Jim!

Thank You Peace

Jim

I was waiting for something worthy of being my 7000 post I hope it  was considering how long I have been a member here!

Peace

Jim

Hi! their Jim i think we all want the same things its just that everyone has a different way of getting their     Imo

13,336 for me i guess it stops after that 

• 13,336 posts

hey jim, i've been on this site longer then you...you've made over 7000 posts,i've made under 700, maybe you think too much  lol...you know i love you like brother and i feel that way about all the family here..you don't get to pick your brothers here but everyone needs to learn how to get along with each other ...when things swing one way or the other i just smile and say "oh that phag is such a scamp, look what he's posted now"..lol..keep it up! you post it and i'll take the time to read it..because i got a brother who's got something to say and i've got an open mind... /bp

hey jim, i've been on this site longer then you...you've made over 7000 posts,i've made under 700, maybe you think too much  lol...you know i love you like brother and i feel that way about all the family here..you don't get to pick your brothers here but everyone needs to learn how to get along with each other ...when things swing one way or the other i just smile and say "oh that phag is such a scamp, look what he's posted now"..lol..keep it up! you post it and i'll take the time to read it..because i got a brother who's got something to say and i've got an open mind... /bp

yea you have been on here a few months longer than me lol!

I probably have been kicked off of this site for life more than anyone who is a member here :bong7bp:

im only human, I have had my share of hard times, I have totaly let people in here tinkle me off and hell yea in moments of anger I have threatened a few people, during that threat I beleive I even gave them my phone number and adress so they could deal with me in person,  < im sure that wouldnt have been a good idea, I wasnt only getting mad at some in here, I was having problems in real life, it took several different meds to get me not to over react to things, I some times still slip!

any way I dont realy like getting kicked out of here, I like to come in and read and post, some times i go a few days w/o posting, I most def dont act like I used to under the old admin here,  I was kicked out of here and people made threads telling them to let me back in!  I have read them,,,,but I also didnt let up on the old admin, I nailed him every where I could, here, email, norml if he talked in other places I was there, He didnt like to tell people why he was having a protest in lansing, and I have to say a med tent in lansing at a protest is not the right way to protest in my opinion, we didnt have the laws about edibles and oils back than, people could have eatin brownies or did capsules of oil or keefe for one day or a few hrs, That is just my opinion,

any how Thank you my Friend!

Peace

well jim having been banned a couple of times myself for being "controversial " i can understand the frustration. it seems now if you were to make a reference to fred or blueberry,other then a few of us old timer, folks would have no idea as to whom you were referring. i'd be disappointed if we were to lose you from the site,i'm glad to see people with passion and conviction saying what's on their minds,..provided it isn't about how they want to mangle someone...lol...anyway stay strong brother and try to understand that being civil to one another maybe tough, but its also always right...see just ask me,, i've got the answer to everything and i grow the best meds in the world too..lol..and if anyone thinks otherwise.. they're wrong....bp :lolu: