Abrogate Prohibition Michigan Ballot Question Committee Amendment...

Timmahh

I haven't seen any being circulated. Does anyone know of any locations where they might be available to be signed? Grow stores, smoke shops etc.?

So, I still haven't seen any petitions. Anyone have any idea where I might find one to sign?

Or should I just wander the streets hoping to run into a roving petitioner?

diogene-lanterna.jpg

It took me 1 minute to find this with a simple google search;

http://www.rollitup.org/t/abrogate-prohibition-michigan-2016.874730/page-6

Sign those abrogate prohibition petitions
weed2.gifweed2.gifweed2.gifweed2.gifweed2.gifweed2.gifweed2.gif
 Abrogate Prohibition Michigan 3553 South Dort Highway Flint,MI 48507 
 for more information contact Tim locke at 989-832-6331 or Ben Horner at 810-338-5645

Edited by Restorium2

Every issue of the MMM Report from January through this recent March issue being delivered now has a Petition, Self Addressed Envelope, and an Instruction sheet put into it before it was delivered.  That is 51,000 sheets out in just the last 3 months.    100s of other places have petitions to pickup and circulate.  There have been around 65,000 sheets distributed. 

Maybe you can try www.michican.us , and look into the County List part of the forum. All 83 counties are listed, and a large part of them have all of the locations in those counties that have them.  Many of the empty counties have petitions there, though we have not yet been informed which businesses they are in.

No one should have issues finding Abrogate Prohibition Petitions at this point.   Any place that carries the MMM Report will have them. 

So, I still haven't seen any petitions. Anyone have any idea where I might find one to sign?

Or should I just wander the streets hoping to run into a roving petitioner?

diogene-lanterna.jpg

Check in this section of the www.michican.us forum.

https://www.michican.us/forumdisplay.php?3-County-List-where-you-can-pickup-drop-off-or-sign-the-Abrogate-Petition-here

Edited by Timmahh

Find your county here.
https://www.michican.us/forumdispla...p-drop-off-or-sign-the-Abrogate-Petition-here

If there is no-one posted in your county yet, that does not mean there are none in your county already, just we are not yet sure where they have been placed. But they are there non the less. Its grassroots at its core and it requires all hands on deck. Become that contact person. Full and Total Repeal only Happens with your Help.
The Prohibition Bus is out of the mudhole!  Its heading on down the road, waiting for you to get onboard so we can finally go to the party.
All we need is you, and on November 8th, we can fully repeal Prohibition in Michigan.

I know many of you here were saying it wont happen. Or "They'll never let it out of the BoC." or They will do whatever they can to stop it.
Well it took me 1 Meeting and 5 minutes to get a Unanimous Yes Vote and get it passed out of the BoE Approval Process.

Just ask a cop, Any cop what is he going to do when he comes upon 3 neighbors. All 3 are growing in a locked cage in their yards.
Each have 13 flowering beauties that are 5 ft tall and 4 feet around with massive colas.
The things that make you go HMMMM.

Neighbor number 1 is a hemp guy.
Neighbor number 2 is a recreational guy.
Neighbor number 3 is a Medical Patient fighting Chrones Disease, lets say a mom like Shona Banda.

Now ask that Cop how he is going to handle those 3 neighbors under the proposed indirect initiated statue and the MMMA.
Find out what they tell you is going to happen. Hear it from their own mouths.
Does the phrase "I don't make the laws, I just enforce them." sound familiar?   How about this one, "Sorry, I have to let the Judge figure it out."  Does that one ring any bells for anyone over the last 6 yrs?

But what do I know, I'm just a set of Flapping lips right?
Edited by Timmahh

I've discovered that people balk at the mention of an Constitutional Amendment.

None have known exactly why they won't support MI Constitutional changes and

I do not have the knowledge to inform them of the differences/ or advantages/

disadvantages (yes, it has been explained to me and well... still went over my head I guess).

This has been my experience ever since Abrogate was announced as a Constitutional

Amendment.

If I am having trouble understanding the differences between Law and CA and I have

been diligent in trying to understand & the folks I've talked w/ don't fully understand...

what of those who won't / don't take the time to?  They hear constitutional amendment

and their ears stop hearing.

Explaining what the word Abrogate means is a pita also.

Just relaying my experiences.

still curious on the polling of voters on a constitutional amendmend though.

wonder if michiganders support changing the constitution? ohio voters sure didnt.

cant hurt to try.

It didn't bother us Michigan folks when it was a DNR proposal. Ohio voters might have had other reasons why they voted NO.

I've discovered that people balk at the mention of an Constitutional Amendment.

None have known exactly why they won't support MI Constitutional changes and

I do not have the knowledge to inform them of the differences/ or advantages/

disadvantages (yes, it has been explained to me and well... still went over my head I guess).

This has been my experience ever since Abrogate was announced as a Constitutional

Amendment.

If I am having trouble understanding the differences between Law and CA and I have

been diligent in trying to understand & the folks I've talked w/ don't fully understand...

what of those who won't / don't take the time to?  They hear constitutional amendment

and their ears stop hearing.

Explaining what the word Abrogate means is a pita also.

Just relaying my experiences.

Tell them it's just like when the DNR put forth a successful proposal to keep the money spent at the state parks working for the parks. It's the only way that our crooked legislature and governor doesn't steal the money. Get them thinking how great it is to make the legislature and the governor do the right thing. ABROGATE means that we hold our law makers to the task instead of letting them fudge things all up after we pass a ballot measure. Even if it doesn't pass you have made a statement, sent a message. 

I haven't seen any being circulated. Does anyone know of any locations where they might be available to be signed? Grow stores, smoke shops etc.?

Northern tobaco houghton lake!  is the only place I seen any of the petitions, and it was for milegalize, I signed it, I would have signed abrogate if it was there,

Peace

I think I will put the definition of abrogate on a 3x5 card and the next person that asks, I will hand it to them.

I know what the word means, I just get tired of hearing "What does abrogate mean?" and then explaining, lol.

Make it exciting. Tell a story. People pass on stories. They love that. Make a wave. Tie it into the water crisis. Tie it into the crooked legislators we have. Tell them about that report card. This is just the beginning people! Be part of it. Own it. Be all about it.