Http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/26145-State-Should-Set-Up-Dispensary-System/

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/26145-state-should-set-up-dispensary-system/

This is where we were 5 years ago. Please read the thread

Very interesting in retrospect.

These were the days when peanutbutter could edit other members posts that conflicted with his.

These dispensary folk disseminated bad info that lead to many arrests and caches of patients personal data confiscated by Leo

The Legal Lies plans are baby steps towards killing the Home Grows

Just say HELL NO We Juanna Grow

beourbud = brbud.

Edited by beourbud

michigan has had dispensaries since 2009. i dont think anything has changed since then. what are you still scared of dispensaries for?

Exactly the problem, only they have much more laundered money now to give to their lobbyist to bribe our crooked legislature. A little more snoozing and 'so whating' around the issue and they should be where they want to be soon. Nothing to be scared of, just relax a little while longer ....

how did arizona get the 25 mile rule?

it was written by the arizona MPP into the ballot proposal

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/sourcefiles/arizona-proposition-203-medical-marijuana.pdf

not something added by the legislature. not something added by the arizona dept of health.

A qualifying patient who is registered with DHS (or a registered designated caregiver on behalf of the qualifying patient) may

obtain up to 2.5 ounces of marijuana in a 14-day period from a registered nonprofit medical marijuana dispensary. If the qualifying

patient's home is located more than 25 miles from the nearest nonprofit medical marijuana dispensary, the patient or designated car-

egiver may cultivate up to 12 marijuana plants in an enclosed, locked facility.

Exactly the problem, only they have much more laundered money now to give to their lobbyist to bribe our crooked legislature. A little more snoozing and 'so whating' around the issue and they should be where they want to be soon. Nothing to be scared of, just relax a little while longer ....

just tell the legislature they can smooze all they want with dispensaries and take all the bribes they want and still deliver nothing. much like richardville did.

there is no consequence as dispensary interests and NPRA are stupid as rocks.

Out of state interests invaded Michigan, set up illegal dispensaries, hijacked the compassion clubs, brought dirty money into the state and bragging bout they deep pockets.

For 6 years they have tried to monopolize the system, at every turn, at every occasion . Relentlessly feeding the need of. Greed

Throwing patients in jail, taking everything from them only to destroy an entire family.

So , what happens then? A generation is raised to despise them.

Just like the republican policy in the Middle East.

Bush and co policy created Isis.

This is the same doctrine here in Michigan. Republican legislatures / courts / Leo Destroy lives in quest for every last dollar and step on our poor patients vets and elderly.

Let's look at the winners here.

Law office.....either way they win, Some are so invested now in dispensaries are pushing these Legal Lies.

Legislatures fknrepublicans , greedy selfish bass turds with egos so big they got to own it all, even if they have no experience or knowledge even on cannabis.

Courts....politically motivated. Finanally motivated. fknrepublicans

LEO ........smash and grab, forfeiture , outright steal and deal, politically motivated, financially motivated, them versus us mentality. Blue wall.

Protect and serve? Or brutal and greedy?

Who is Not on the list....We the People. The broken, the sick, the old and the needy.

They have removed patients protections by baby step for six years.

These guys have throw patients under the bus every chance they get.

Safe Access, greedy caregivers, opposition to free meds, anything to destroy the patient/caregiver program We the People voted for.

Today the cartel lobby has bought our legislature ( just like they spent $40 million in Ohio)and has insured Leo and the courts a more define scheme to loot the citizens of the state. They removed the Grey area...lol

Just like Ohio they are doomed here as well. Michigan,Ohio,Minnesota are not Colorado or California or Washington. Governors Mage a diff. Democrats make a difference.

The strategy for protection for We the People is simple really.

First off, what them greedy few fear the most is our Unity.

First we will reject anything that does not decriminalize cannabis completely

That includes Legal Lies.

We support Abrogate

Next We the People will Unite in Solidarity and VOTE every republican out of office. They stand together they fall together.

VOTE DEMOCRAT

We areTaking Michigan Back

Go Bernie 2016.

Edited by beourbud

I'd like to preface this with I support the caregiver system, I support home grows, and I will continue to fight for both.

That being said, I, along with every single parent of a pediatric patient in Michigan that I have ever spoken to, want dispensaries to be available. Unless we plan on growing cannabis ourselves, the caregiver system does not work for us. Good dispensaries offer safe, reliable, and consistent access to medicine, and would be a protected alternative to us having to grow the medicine ourselves.

Outside of politically, I do not see a reason both cannot exist.

I'd like to preface this with I support the caregiver system, I support home grows, and I will continue to fight for both.

That being said, I, along with every single parent of a pediatric patient in Michigan that I have ever spoken to, want dispensaries to be available. Unless we plan on growing cannabis ourselves, the caregiver system does not work for us. Good dispensaries offer safe, reliable, and consistent access to medicine, and would be a protected alternative to us having to grow the medicine ourselves.

Outside of politically, I do not see a reason both cannot exist.

Please don't take this the wrong way BUT ..... ^ Kind of ridiculous when I know that I could, as a single caregiver,  support your children's need so easily. The only motive I can think of that you would have to say this is that you have some sort of a stake in dispensaries. Why else would you say something like that? 

Please don't take this the wrong way BUT ..... ^ Kind of ridiculous when I know that I could, as a single caregiver,  support your children's need so easily. The only motive I can think of that you would have to say this is that you have some sort of a stake in dispensaries. Why else would you say something like that? 

The parent is required to be the patient's caregiver. You could not serve as my child's caregiver.

I have 0 financial stake in any cannabis related business or venture.

The parent is required to be the patient's caregiver. You could not serve as my child's caregiver.

I have 0 financial stake in any cannabis related business or venture.

Right, But I could provide for your child just as legally as any dispensary you point at, and in a better, less aggressively and overtly illegal, safer, way.

Interesting, a nearly five year old thread. I see things differently now, and realize that if transfers between cardholders were properly protected, there would be no need for dispensaries. This thread was started several months after the first dispensary raids in Oakland County, and well before McQueen was put before the Court of Appeals.

It is also more than apparent now that the State brings nothing to the table that benefits patients regarding regulation.

Before McQueen, there was more medicine donated for kids then I knew what to do with.

McQueen changed things drastically for us.

Restorium, I think it may be more appropriate for me to say that the Michigan caregiver system does not work for us, as opposed to the caregiver system. The restrictions they have placed on us in the law makes it unworkable.

Remove cannabis from the criminal code completely , set up farmers markets, dispensaries, whatever, grow your own, get it from the guy next door. The problem is cartel lobby setting up a monopoly, or buying municiplaities in certain counties to set up distribution. Thereby throwing us in the anti parts of the state. It is wrong Wayne county is pro and we over here in republicanistan, are subject to different set of fknrepublicans rule.

Them greedy don't care for the rest of us as long as they can have 100 dips in Detroit olone

Tax revenue would still be 6%. Everything above board, transparent, new cottage industry, injecting revenue into our economy to those who need it the most.

The ultimate solution to the financial ditch these republicans have got us into.

Interesting, a nearly five year old thread. I see things differently now, and realize that if transfers between cardholders were properly protected, there would be no need for dispensaries. This thread was started several months after the first dispensary raids in Oakland County, and well before McQueen was put before the Court of Appeals.

It is also more than apparent now that the State brings nothing to the table that benefits patients regarding regulation.

Fkn A

Before McQueen, there was more medicine donated for kids then I knew what to do with.

Restorium, I think it may be more appropriate for me to say that the Michigan caregiver system does not work for us, as opposed to the caregiver system. The restrictions they have placed on us in the law makes it unworkable.

I'm really surprised that anyone would quit donating for a child's needs because of McQueen. Blows my mind. 

Dude Back then and Even Today We supply meds for FREE.for minors with qualifying conditions , Strain specific to your needs.

It is unfortunate that the greedy are blind to the exceedingly abundant generosity of We the People of Michigan.

There is room for dispensaries , farmers markets, cottage industry

But do not infringe on our caregiver/patient system....at all

If the greedy 10 in Ohio understood this they'd would get a lot more support and customers

Only a fool and his money supports Legal Lies

Bernie Sanders, he's our man. He is anti republican!

I do see that a parent would have some trouble explaining where they got their supplies if challenged by law enforcement.

Why ?

Even under MMMP a patient is a patient as long as they are registered.

There is always room for another patient. We are here to help.

We can make it happen.

Edited by beourbud