End Caregiving - Michigan Police Propose

i hold my rights and the rights of may patients above any other interest i might have. These are thoughts on theoreticals, you know? Nobody has a perfect answer. For me and my wife, yes, black and white. eff any change to the cg system. No worries, mal. i know you arent the type to push for the sake of being rude. Ive had a long day with rustolium. too tired to keep resto's boner in check. take care, mal.

Dude, you are taking your anger and frustration out on the wrong people.

You have been deceived by dispensary lobbyists and republican lawmakers.

Most of the bad actors have left the MMMA. There are many good folk here trying to help you.

I'll admit to some name calling in some of my post but it seems like that's all you got.

How bout we work together.

What cha think?

1) removal of caregivers?

2) home  growing?

3) Inspections?

4) Transportation?

5) Tracking?

6) Cg or Disp only, not both?

7)  I can list a lot.....

At what cost?

Here, just so I can kinda let ya know how I see it.

When you say, we can get people to call and save caregivers, I can see that happening.

In my brain though I have a list of dozens of BAD things that are on the table to be implemented against us(pt/cg/md).

So just to grab my previous list for sake of argument, I can cross off number 1:

1) removal of caregivers?

And by that I will assume I can partially cross off number 2 but not necessarily because they may keep caregivers but only allow them to purchase from a dispensary and have only 1 patient.

So,... partially cross off number 2:

2) home  growing?

Now, if they do allow home growing,... they definitely want inspections and possibly licenses. So, can we stop them from that? Yet to be seen, but privacy is something we really fight hard for. Maybe only licensing for Cg's then they will say. And remember, with this government, they ARE going to get "something".

3) Inspections? Up for grabs...

Obviously they are already going after transportation laws and it already exists in the medibles bill. It can easily get worse and was and may get to be so. So we already know one cost. thousands of arrests over time of patients and caregivers.

4) Transportation? They ARE getting this.

Then, opening access to all police to tracking every patient and caregiver that ever goes to a dispensary. LEIN access to every single purchase you ever made, seed to sale, when and where you bought it, your patterns etc etc. And a nice tidy list for the police.

5) Tracking? They ARE getting this.

The next one is interesting. Force a patient to choose either a CG or Dispensary, but not both.  First question is what about minor patients of course. Heh. But I can see them getting this one. Restricted access instead of expanded access. Something to look out for.

6) Cg or Disp only, not both? Possibility

Anyhow, those are just a few randoms I threw out. I actually deal with dozens of these issues and the interplay is extensive and the risk is real and they are coming for you. They are really coming to make changes to throw more sick people in jail. 

So,... at what cost?  Is it worth it?

Is it worth it? Will it be worth it?

Dude, you are taking your anger and frustration out on the wrong people.

You have been deceived by dispensary lobbyists and republican lawmakers.

Most of the bad actors have left the MMMA. There are many good folk here trying to help you.

I'll admit to some name calling in some of my post but it seems like that's all you got.

How bout we work together.

What cha think?

You are pretty much a total dooshbag beourbud!!! Hahaha....

You are always AT TEN!! on the scale.

I bet if you dropped it back to a 7 or 8 things would go more smoothly and more people may take the time to actual listen to something you are saying.

You don't bother me none,... I am like immune to internet chaos. But,... yea... maybe try typing at an 8 instead of A TEN!!!

Then you can Be Our Bud(dy).

;-p

lol. douchbag. I put 100% in everything I do.

Sometimes only a douchbag will suffice.

I respect your work but your way off popular public opinion. Look at Ohio

The loss for legal lies will be due to critical miscalculation of public demand for Decriminalied Cannabis

The public will come out in November en masse, they will be there to Vote for Abrogate and against legal lies.

Not only can I be a douchbag, I am a " I told you so " guy to.

The writing is on the wall, some just refuse to read it. It conflicts with their business model.

Edited by beourbud

In my brain though I have a list of dozens of BAD things that are on the table to be implemented against us(pt/cg/md)...............

Anyhow, those are just a few randoms I threw out. I actually deal with dozens of these issues and the interplay is extensive and the risk is real and they are coming for you. They are really coming to make changes to throw more sick people in jail. 

So,... at what cost?  Is it worth it?

Is it worth it? Will it be worth it?

Very well said. You have clarified exactly what is happening. Carrying on the drug war but with a different method. It will be legal but restricted a little more with every legislative session until the only way you can legally possess it is if you buy it from them.

My concern about the MiLegalise proposal is that they are just adding another portion of the population to their scheme.

everyone just angry that its going to snow, a lot. 

I like snow. What bothered me was this;

1.  If dispensaries are formally allowed, law enforcement groups would like the state to stop registering caregivers.

Combined with this fact stated by t-Pain:

those people who thought they could sell bud to dispensaries were and are crazy.

I really expected a total consensus but you never know how you will be received. It's the internet.

Edited by Restorium2

lol. douchbag. I put 100% in everything I do.

Sometimes only a douchbag will suffice.

I respect your work but your way off popular public opinion. Look at Ohio

The loss for legal lies will be due to critical miscalculation of public demand for Decriminalied Cannabis

The public will come out in November en masse, they will be there to Vote for Abrogate and against legal lies.

Not only can I be a douchbag, I am a " I told you so " guy to.

The writing is on the wall, some just refuse to read it. It conflicts with their business model.

I thought you, of all people, would understand I was semi joking, but also serious about the 8 out of ten posting instead of TEN!! posting.  Too much intensity will drive readers away from your posts thus not accomplishing your goal of showing fact and opinion you want people to read and possibly agree with. Delivery is important. :-)

i understand if you do not like milegalize, thats perfectly fine.

but this continued name calling "legal lies" is not going to help garner support for your ballot proposal. you should agree to a truce, otherwise it looks like you are attacking another proposal instead of spending time on abrogate.

what i mean is, it makes you look like a bunny muffin slinger instead of a volunteer.

what i really mean is, educating people on the differences between the proposals is more helpful for understandings than calling names.

dont get me wrong, if you want to continue calling names, i'm not going to stop anyone. just trying to help.

edit: of course mal beats me to the point. darn.

but this continued name calling "legal lies" is not going to help garner support for your ballot proposal. you should agree to a truce, otherwise it looks like you are attacking another proposal instead of spending time on abrogate.

what i mean is, it makes you look like a bunny muffin slinger instead of a volunteer.

what i really mean is, educating people on the differences between the proposals is more helpful for understandings than calling names.

dont get me wrong, if you want to continue calling names, i'm not going to stop anyone. just trying to help.

I would like to make a suggestion to keep the legalize stuff in it's proper place. It don't fit this thread. It keeps getting mucked up. 

First off Abrogate will never make the ballot and if it did, it will NEVER pass. Get over it or put your time and money where your mouth is.

Second, if any proposal makes it to the ballot it will draw many democratic voters to the polls. Republicans will lose any statewide positions. Even those who do not like MiLegalize should be gathering signatures. Do nothing and all your fears may come true.  Worrying about what MIGHT happen to the law, seems ridiculousness and selfish.

Edited by Greg Rx

Police corrupting the legislative process.

It really gets under my skin. Police are part of the judicial branch. Enforce laws, quit making laws.

p.s. I always say judicial, but it is technically executive.

The police are indeed a part of the executive branch, are administered by the Governor and Attorney General, and do not fall under the judiciary. For that reason they answer to Snyder and Scuette; both members of he executive branch who establish police policy. That is an important distinction. We can use that connection because it involves the shenanigans with lab reporting. Keep the heat on.

Edited by GregS