What Is Causing This?!?

Digitalmixx187

I'm going to the grow shop and getting some Promix hp in the next couple days, do you guys think they could handle going right into 7 gallon cloth grow bags?

I wouldn't see a problem except if the transplant was to rough, but  you just pick up the dirt, roots an all, shake off the extra, and put in the new bags, no problem.. just get it (new soil) slightly damp and forward you go.. for an example if I get clones from a dirt farmer,,,,fully covered with soil, i fill a small bucket and wash every bit of dirt off of it, transplant into an empty pot then fill it with red hydroton  put into my DWC, in a day that little plant is moving forward and no sign it was ever transplanted. there hardy little plants... nature has its way. patience is the hardest part. :)  I believe in the KISS method.. keep it simple sucker.. dont worry, ever found one outside the house next to the porch were you been smoking ... they grow cause that is what they do... always remember its a weed :)  we kill them, its not there fault nothing is worse than changing soil, changing nutrients, adding this or that.. leave them the fk alone  and let them grow, lol ..truth be know, i have had them grow from 4.6 thru 7.2 and still give me couple zips of medicine.. looked like hell but they grew none the less. JMHO, but I will add, changing to a neutral soil is recommended, once tho, then just check ph 6.5 and 400ppm . raise the ppm as they get much bigger say after there a 20 incher   stay around 800--1000ppm..then let them grow and water when they really need it.. pot will be light as a feather.. plus the plant will look a little droopy. then water. lightly. nooo problem.. LOL JMHO>>>good luck bro.

(snip)

bat guano? i wouldnt put that on seedlings.

I have a general objection to using bat guano at all. If not mined carefully it can devastate bat colonies and threaten entire species. Also very destructive to associated biohabitats.

http://www.jamaicancaves.org/jamaican_bat_guano.htm

http://www.batcon.org/resources/media-education/bats-magazine/bat_article/1137

Zachw, I agree with you 100%, if the guano is not harvested properly there can be a lot of damage to the bat colony. In some instances it is beneficial to the bats to have the guano removed from there cave/habitat floor. Veganic growing is something you might want to look into, it's a step up from organics, removing all animal byproducts.