Background Check Us Pure Bs Intended To Divide What Should Be A United Front

Murph

The mere possession of MJ was a felony in Mich before the MMMA --

so why have we even tolerated this "divide and conquer" crap of background checks...... We would all be locked up if they had it their way! 
So lets just end the scharade and say no to background checks -- isn't it interesting that had you done what We do now in 2015 in 2008 you and were caught

doing the exact same thing we do now, you would be a felon --

QUIT PLAYING THEIR GAME -- end it all and get Legalization -- the sooner the better (and then We can see about a Ballot Init. to wipe out all Weed Convictions period.

I would agree i say it all the time if all the people that used cannabis / marihuana / marijuana wanted it to be legal it would have been already

Imo

I think you have an excellent point. Most of us want REAL legalization where there are no penalties or prison sentences any more for growing marijuana. So point out the greedy B's that want it to be quazi legal forever when you get the chance. I do.

WARNING: It's not fun and it doesn't make you the highlight of the party. Harshes people's mellow a lot. 

In the legal sense, the term denotes that one subject has certain characteristics in common with another subject but that intrinsic and material differences exist between them.

In layman's terms; BS story. Bait and switch. Crap sandwich. 

Edited by Restorium2

I would agree i say it all the time if all the people that used cannabis / marihuana / marijuana wanted it to be legal it would have been already

Imo

They would have to make the conscious decision to risk their freedoms and possessions. And then actually out it on the line, for real.

I dont know the specifica of your case, but little bits here and there suggest it was bad. Knowing what u went through while it was a legal act under our act, would u go through it again? Or, would u have tried to do it openly without the limited protections w have now? Say in the 80's... Would u have openly defied the govt and been willing to go to jail for it?

Fact is, Legalized Recreational Pot is just Prohibition 2.0, with more Government Authority to abuse you.

Taxation, Regulation equate to MORE Government Authority, and more Ways to make you a "Criminal".
Arbitrary numbers allow for arrest.

Alcohol is legal right up until you are under arrest.
Cigarettes are legal right up until you are under arrest.

Pharmaceutical Drugs are Legal right up until you are Under Arrest.

Just Say No to Prohibition 2.0 and Arbitrary Numbers that keep you enslaved to the "Criminal Justice" system.
Abrogate Prohibition Michigan Because Michigan Legislation Creates More Criminals.

Edited by Timmahh