Who Wants To Help ($) Me Break The World's Record And

pic book

change the way the world grows indoors?   Best i can tell, doubled (a British underground grower and grow room constructionist) holds the world's record, by three times shooting at ten pounds but each time falling short and 'only' producing 7 pounds.  I believe that if you set me up in a place or nation where such a grow is legal, I can produce a 20 pound plant indoors on my first try.   Why not video document it for a television special and get more than your money back?  So whose willing to fund this and get yourself listed in the Guiness Book of World Records?

Edited by pic book

change the way the world grows indoors?   Best i can tell, doubled (a British underground grower and grow room constructionist) holds the world's record, by three times shooting at ten pounds but each time falling short and 'only' producing 7 pounds.  I believe that if you set me up in a place or nation where such a grow is legal, I can produce a 20 pound plant indoors on my first try.   Why not video document it for a television special and get more than your money back?  So whose willing to fund this and get yourself listed in the Guiness Book of World Records?

I'd like to see this done in soil and not hydroponics. Can you achieve this in soil, indoors? How about starting with (4) tens first? -just in case one or two get dutch elm.

enough money and resources could produce a 50 pound plant indoors, so what is the point ?

we could see how much cash we could raise to see how big of a plant you can grow for recognition in a book, I get it. I dream too. good luck

soon as your neighborhood city discovers your plan, and they will, you could be immortalized, be cautious

soon as your neighborhood city discovers your plan, and they will, you could be immortalized, be cautious

that's one reason that I have to be sponsored ($) to move temporarily to a state where the grow fits within the law.

as for why?  what is the why that the guiness book of world records exists and is profitably published with updates every year?

and it is not my name that will be published----it is going to be the sponsor (or sponsor's) name(s).

enough money and resources could produce a 50 pound plant indoors, so what is the point ?

My point is to show how productive an average basement with a sub 8-foot ceiling can be and to show that ONE plant is sufficient to provide a patient's needs for a year or two or three or four or five. I am constantly reminded when i see pics of colorado grows, how inefficient colorado growers are enmasse.  It's 98% soil.  

Furthermore, I want to show that it is not necessary to grapple bales of pro-mix or any other solid medium hydro harry's might sell for 5 hulking bales; $106 out the door.  A senior citizen whose strength has waned to the point that he has to have a stronger stranger or second party be involved in moving the hulks. 

Also, that a person doesn't have to perpetually be engaged as a grower.  It isn't necessary to take up space in one's domicile all the time (perpetually) to have supply.

Edited by pic book

I wish one strain would suffice and I could store a years supply too.

I've seen similar garden plants like what you speak of. This is no feat for most growers.

The environment needed is uber intense and reliant on careful techniques. Just look at some of

your own pitfalls without even striving for tree production. 

I never saw a dead cannabis plant in my soil but my hydro had a knack for overnight chills a few times.

Growing several smaller strains

year round affords a grower much rewards compared to the intense alternative of nurturing one giant tree.

My opinions only of course, I would never try to dissuade you from reaching for the stars. good luck.

you are saying 10 pounds on a plant grown in an 8 ft tall ceiling? wow.

i was thinking you were going to grow a huge tree , the one you see in historical pictures of the guy standing next to the 100ft monster thing. in some kind of big indoor building.

but 10 pounds off a plant in a basement? that would be a feat.

http://www.inc.com/will-yakowicz/oregon-pot-entrepreneur-ready-for-legal-market.html

Throughout years of R&D and studying industrial agriculture, Bilton has come up with a way to keep the cannabis plants in an extended vegetative state. The result is his most striking innovation, a 17-foot-tall plant. (Most cannabis plants top out at 7-10 feet.) But that's nothing compared with an in-development project he believes will be his masterpiece: a 100-foot tall cannabis plant.

"If you extend the vegetative state, you can do anything," he says.

This will be the next Rick Jones crusade.  He'll now claim that 12 plants is 11 too many for patients.  Once they do the 'obstructionist math', they will claim that with 12 plants, the average patient is producing 1 million joints per year.  lol 

We probably need to point out that the small scale basement grower is likely yielding far, far less.  The small scale guy is much more likely getting between 3/4 of an ounce or maybe upto two ounces per harvested plant.  He/she may have a 250 or 400 watt system, none of the bells and whistles, and far less skill than the master growers.

By the way, Tweed changed its name to Canopy Growth.  Here is a recent article about them:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/canopy-growth-perfectly-positioned-canadas-142000342.html