Just Getting Started

I finally got settled in at my house and just started putting my green room together it's looking pretty good so far.  I now need to find the last few parts to be running again (6' Inline fan)(T-5 light fixture)(organic soil mixture)(Seeds)

Anyone have any suggestions on where to find these items?

I want to run all organic soils, is there somewhere that sells the "just add water from start to finish" I've seen the recipe on the forums.

Now for seeds, I'm looking for a reputable source that I can pick some up from. 

Where can I find a good site to pickup a T-5 light fixture? Home Depot, sells a T-8 setup, whats the difference?

HTG Supply are good people and reasonably priced. They have a few locations around Detroit. Their best bang for the buck T5 is the Tek series. I bought a couple of 4-bulb-equivalent 2 footers - 10,000 lumens @ - for a small closet grow. $70 each.

Do you intend on using T5s the whole way? I'll probably just use the T5s for cloning & early vegging after having discovered inexpensive and cheap to run leds (Galaxyhydro, Mars, etc).

Edited by zachw