What Is Up With The Like Button?

no worries phaq, more of them will seek you out soon. enjoy your current solace, however brief it may be. :coldb:

I am totaly not looking for my next ex!  I will do as I do, I never had a problem getting a woman, I dont expect to now, Im getting older and probably only need one a few times a week lol!

Peace

If that is all you 'need' a woman for... I suggest buying one for 1 evening at a time.  ;):o

well after 7 yrs of paying some one else's debt's and going into debt myself to do so,,  and living in a home that was always filthy, I would be happy to have some one a few times a week!

I was totaly in love with her, she totaly blind sided me with this move,

when I moved in with her,  the house was in foreclosure, the electric or phones or gas or cable was getting shut off every other month, I sold all of my toys to buy a fridge, stove, hot water heater, and get her out of foreclosure,  I sold my snow mobile, my boat, my suburban, I put new carpet in the house, I replaced entry doors and was just getting ready to finance a new roof and window's!

She actualy wanted me to put the house in my name last summer, she said I have an income and can get a home equity loan, she couldnt!

I went from almost having the home in my name to being blind sided, she sold the house, she only had 6 yrs left on the mortgage at 451 a month taxes included, she bought a modular on a land contract, her payment is 550 a month,,,,,,she sold her home for 47k she owed 35k, the home was 2 x 8 construction with a full basement with a walk out door on the side. she had to spend every penny she recieved on her home to purchase the modular, she cant afford her car payment and home and auto ins, she bounces electronic checks every month at 30 bucks a crack!   she dont have a job,,,,,she had to put cell phones in her 20 yr old daughters name, she will most def ruin her daughters credit before she even gets a job.

If she is not with some one, she will lose her new home, there is no doubt in my mind, I know her, I loved her, I would have stayed and paid that house off and went further in debt,  I thought it was worth it, I felt maybe in 6 yrs the housing would go up some, even if it didnt and we sold it, we would have gotten every penny and not had to give the bank 35k,,,,,we would have been empty nesters by than, I wanted to grow old with her,

I told her if she wanted to get away from me that bad,,,,she didnt have to ruin her future,,,,,,all she had to do was tell me to leave,,,,If I wanted to be a butt head the worse she would have had to do is evict me!  I would not have done that, I dont want to be with some one who dont want to be with me!

we made whoopie till the day I moved,,,,,she wants me to come to her new house and have dinnner and a movie and sleep over!

wtf?

I guess things happen for a reason!  I am with my parents, who are 77 and 76, my dad has a bad heart, diabetes, eye and ear problems, my mother is not in good shape at all, I told denise the day I met her that when my parents need me I will have to move there, I was hoping she was going to be moving with me,  My future plans never didnt include her and the kids and dog!

I dont do ex's, I never have and never will!

I did not mean to make it sound like I only need sex from a woman,,,,,,,she was my best friend!  I am already over it!

Moving forward!

Peace

I wouldnt put her home in my name,  I would never take advantage of some one like that!

Had I done that, she would most likely moved any how, and I would have winterized it and paid it off in 6 yrs!

I promised myself when I got into the relationship that I would leave her better off than when I found her, whether I died or something like this happened,,,,,,,I did my part,  but I dont get to see her better off because she just made the biggest mistake of her life, In my opion!

I can lay my head down at nite knowing I did her right, I have a clear consious!

Peace