Low Lights Off Temperature

blackhorse

I spent the money at first and heated/cooled appropriately for a year. It cost upwards of 800$ a month to do so in my space, a very well insulated/isolated indoor area rooms/outdoor building. After dialing in many different scenarios, searching for the best fullest expressions, I've decided on setting the thermostats to 62 and cooling to 85 year round. Besides a perfect expression every time with every strain I keep I enjoy an electric bill less than half of my previous one and a fluctuation of only 30 dollars between seasons year after year.  I know that my dehumidifiers consume much the same energy as my ac unit, and operate mostly during the evenings/mornings. I have those set @ 45%, never seen my hi/low meters over 43%, never molds/rot.  I understand many landrace Indica's grow in the mountain regions which get very cold at night and very hot during the day, and c02 is no issue outdoors.

I also note that without c02 augmentation my plants would suffer @ a day of 95f, but with c02 I saw all day temps of over 110 in my original solid sided greenhouse without any noticed issues, (greenhouse no longer used for cannabis, it was uncontrollably loud)

oh yeah, pics, or it didn't happen :pic:

• 2 weeks later...

Lights off temperature went down to 61 degree and lights on temp was up to 81 degree. Ended up with no problems with the plants, no changing of colors or anything.

Ran a dehumidifier during lights off, 15 minutes on and 30 minutes off to keep humidity down. This worked well.

Biggest thing I learned was to keep plenty of fans going to circulate the air. Used oscilating fan over top of plants and stationary fans on bottom.

Thanks to all for the information.