Explosion At Marijuana Grow House Leaves Man 'fighting For His Life'

garyfisher

does that leave no taiste of mm and terpines when you make butter with oil?

It would be just like if you mixed BHO with the butter. You would use such a tiny amount per serving it's hard to taste it. 

you mean like I mix bho with peanut butter?

I realy dont mind the butter having a taiste, but a one pt/friend says he dont like it when he burps, claims he can taiste it and dont like it,

I am realy trying to get him to do more medibles for pain releif,  He has a dibilitating arthritis and phoriasis all over his body, He cant afford the rx's for it,,,,Plus he dont like the side effects he could get from it,  He like I said is a pt, he has a good c.g, he smokes all day long, he realy dont know what to expect  as far as feeling the medibles,  He knows how it feels to smoke it, I gave him half of my butter (realy strong batch, 5 oz's to 2 lb's of butter)  Im only trying to get him to digest it in the mornings and I told him smoke as much as you want, I also am trying some pb oil with my oil mixed into it on one of his wrist, Just looking at his wrist hurts me!

This guy is a friend I have been very close to since we were like 10 yrs old, so yea been friends for 43 yrs lol!

He still works!  He realy should be on ssdi, but he dont want to be, I totaly respect his decisions, I am only trying to help him limit some of his pain if I can!

Peace

does that leave no taiste of mm and terpines when you make butter with oil?

I mix bho into some peanut butter and put it on an english muffin, I also use cannabutter the same way, but I use cannabutter on many more things, noodles and cannabutter, cannabutter on hash browns, and just about anything I would use butter on.

I dont do any baking of cookies or brownies with the butter,  Im happy using it the way I do, plus im on a constant diet lol!

I find that dosing the way I do usualy last's a couple days, I mostly use edibles with oil or butter every other day, it seems to work for pain for at least 2 days, If I want to sleep better on the 2nd nite I just smoke me some buddz! :bong2:

Peace

the terpenes are removed as temperature is increased, in production or cooking. Figuring out your perfect dosages, packing a capsule with it and some coconut oil, could be more enjoyable than hit or miss maybe? 

I've been warming a bit of cream with a measured amount of oil, and brewing weak tea in the percolator with it. Very nice fun so far. I aim to stop inhaling anything but fresh air eventually.  not there yet, I love me joints, my vape too.  Having to wait for an effect before taking more really isn't very reliable, overdosing isn't fun, I been doing this a lot working my way down to perfection. The long day effects are good, and bad, the gastros are gone.

could try a measured tried and true amount of your bho added to a 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil, and if you have to spill in into your coffee and quit the connection of "eating for oil", your health will no doubt improve. I want you to live till 100 at least man. :gym:

the terpenes are removed as temperature is increased, in production or cooking. Figuring out your perfect dosages, packing a capsule with it and some coconut oil, could be more enjoyable than hit or miss maybe? 

I've been warming a bit of cream with a measured amount of oil, and brewing weak tea in the percolator with it. Very nice fun so far. I aim to stop inhaling anything but fresh air eventually.  not there yet, I love me joints, my vape too.  Having to wait for an effect before taking more really isn't very reliable, overdosing isn't fun, I been doing this a lot working my way down to perfection. The long day effects are good, and bad, the gastros are gone.

could try a measured tried and true amount of your bho added to a 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil, and if you have to spill in into your coffee and quit the connection of "eating for oil", your health will no doubt improve. I want you to live till 100 at least man. :gym:

Yea I would like to have differences of opinions till we are 100 bawahahahaha!

But realy, Thank You for your input, I will try different ways like you describe, Im done messing with tinctures, I have not been able to get an effective tincture yet,,,,,any idea's?

Peace

eating butter and/or sugar every time you need to medicate :wacko::nurse:

Trust me you dont eat alot of this cannabutter unless you just want to veg in a lazy boy all day lol!

I love to vape, in fact im gonna break one out for the 1st time since I moved 2 days before christmas!

I can put oil in capsules, and I dont generaly use real butter for my daily needs, I like country crock lol, but not as cannaolio lol!

I have been saying im gonna order me some capsules so I can just do my oil in pill form or vaped, as far as butter I do enjoy using it, Like I said I always make it potent, I can use less if need be, if I dont make it strong enough I have to eat more butter/sugar to acheive the medicinal amount I feel I need.

Peace

I have a hard time buying that anyone would open blast indoors at this point. Certainly any two dimwits are bound to come up with the bright idea that it would be better to be done outdoors. Bringing it inside too early to purge seems like a more plausible scenario, imo. Be mindful out there..   

well you are pretty ignorant if you think people aren't too making whoopee stupid to blast indoors.  I've talked to several people who think this is "okay to do as long as you have a fan in the window" 

The fan alone would scare me,,,,,,,it sparks, I dont have anything that can spark near me,  I do it in my camper, I disconnect the power, disconnect the battery's, and shut off the gas, no biggie, no way any thing can spark in there,,,,its pretty compfy too lol!

It was realy cold the last time I extracted, when I was finished, I put some hot tap water around my pyrex extraction pan to disolve the liquid,  it wasnt doing to well,,,,,,,,,shhhh I went to walk it into my mancave and tripped and lost 2 cases of butane/oil on my back lawn,,,,,,bumming lol!

Peace

a little confused but that's ok, all good.

Phaq,

define Tincture please, and what you'd use it for? I'd be glad to make suggestions.

The last tincture I made like this, oh and Im just looking for ways to medicate and not smoke it all the time!

Usualy I will use a pint of high grade alcohol, like 100 proof southern compfort, put a whole bunch of ground buddz in to tea bags made of cheese clothe, put it in a dark bottle, inside a paper bag in a dark cool place for 3 months, I shake it ever day, every day, and than I use an eye dropper or close and put a few drops under my tounge!  I have not been able to make any potent enough for me to tell,,,,,,,,I am looking for some moonshine,

so im looking for ilegal alcohol to make ilegal tinctures !  Bawahahahahahaha

Peace

lol@ "high grade alcohol like southern comfort"

so you want booze in it eh...

for your best tincture, use the clearest highest alcohol content booze you can find, or use absolut vodka or distill your own for tops , warm it with your best bud in a mason jar maybe. agitate, set in a warm place for a few days, agitate again.

a cheese cloth does a fine job of absorbing active ingredient like oil while letting alcohol pass. I suggest using a fine kitchen screen.

don't fret the tiny specs in your tincture jar.  alcohol dissolves the waxy trichomes, releasing the oil. water dissolves the water soluble stuff like chlorophyll, hence the nasty green.  in booze if it aint alcohol its probably water.  a few drops under the tongue, or double if in hospice.

lol@ "high grade alcohol like southern comfort"

so you want booze in it eh...

for your best tincture, use the clearest highest alcohol content booze you can find, or use absolut vodka or distill your own for tops , warm it with your best bud in a mason jar maybe. agitate, set in a warm place for a few days, agitate again.

a cheese cloth does a fine job of absorbing active ingredient like oil while letting alcohol pass. I suggest using a fine kitchen screen.

don't fret the tiny specs in your tincture jar.  alcohol dissolves the waxy trichomes, releasing the oil. water dissolves the water soluble stuff like chlorophyll, hence the nasty green.  in booze if it aint alcohol its probably water.  a few drops under the tongue, or double if in hospice.

it is the only way I know how to make tinctures is with alcohol (booze) I have a friend who is supposed to get me a gallon, I most def dont want to drink it.  But I would love to make a tincture strong enough to feel with only a few drops under my toung.

The high grade 100 proof southern comfort is a joke lol! I have used ever clear 180 proof, but I dont think I let it sit long enough,

I had heard that the least amount of time you let it sit, while shaking every day, the more thc you extract and less cbd's  I only let the ever clear one sit for 30 days, I let the southern comfort one sit for 90 days!  It still taisted nasty, when I made it will ever clear I put some mint extract in it to try and lighten up the flavor, but it dont matter much since I want it to work with only a tiny amount lol!

Peace

I have made green vodka for st. patricks day!  I just put fresh stems in the vodka for a few days and it turns green, I have no clue if it gets you high,,,,,but I know it gets you drunk!

you can experiment with your alcohol and a small bud in a small jar. examine the bud under a microscope and look at the trichomes. That's where all of the thc is contained, inside of the waxy balled trichome. when that wax is melted by heat or solvent, in your case alcohol, all of the thc is released, there is no more releasing of essential oils after that. My trichomes are melting in a few days, and shriveled up empty after a week, anything after that makes it taste like crap.

best to make this type with the dry sift, or the hash bag results, added to the alcohol imo

heating to below 120 will melt those waxy trichomes in alcohol instantly too