Water Filters

suneday11

My spring water comes direct into my grow room unfiltered. My drinking faucet is filtered through a woven prefilter filter container, then through a activated carbon one

IN the city I use KDX(?) on the showers and drinking supply with a fluoride chlorine remover. my water here is very nice, cleaner than my city water was. I filter the chunks out, and the carbon just puts a nice finish on the water. I drink out of a copper cup too, so there.

I have well water as well i usually dont use it i use ro water for them but i have used it a few times when my water barrel is empty with no effect to the plants at all.

However im setting up a whole house filter along with my water sofner this week and going to start using that water (its getting expensive buying water all the time and the addes stress of not having water on demand

Edited by williams2311

I have well water as well i usually dont use it i use ro water for them but i have used it a few times when my water barrel is empty with no effect to the plants at all.

However im setting up a whole house filter along with my water sofner this week and going to start using that water (its getting expensive buying water all the time and the addes stress of not having water on demand

They thrive on filtered, softened well water. Don't forget to add CalMag.

Edited by amish4ganja