Alleged Marijuana Dealer Says Police Stole 'medicine'

bobandtorey

I get it resto, I do.

this is not a court of law though. the guy isn't asking for defense help here. we're not trying the guy here, or the cops even.

we're not talking with the guys attorney attempting to assist, and we only have the article to go on. IN court, sure things are way different.

The bulk of readership is most likely not attorneys, not related to op.

A real service to patients would be a discussion on how to avoid these situations, not how to finagle out of them in court.  Police cannot be stopped from lying, but

growers can limit their activity within legal parameters. Growers can be educated about what is legal and what is not instead brushing it off. imo of course. carry on

I get it resto, I do.

this is not a court of law though. the guy isn't asking for defense help here. we're not trying the guy here, or the cops even.

we're not talking with the guys attorney attempting to assist, and we only have the article to go on. IN court, sure things are way different.

The bulk of readership is most likely not attorneys, not related to op.

A real service to patients would be a discussion on how to avoid these situations, not how to finagle out of them in court.  Police cannot be stopped from lying, but

growers can limit their activity within legal parameters. Growers can be educated about what is legal and what is not instead brushing it off. imo of course. carry on

People need to understand that an article releasing the court records is not a statement that can be believed. It's what any prosecutor wanted to open their case with. It has no bases in reality. I don't think everyone understands that correctly. You tend to not understand it most of the time as shown with your comments. 

since no one will say it ...

3000lbs = 1ton += BIG TROUBLE

WHY 'you' would admit growing a ton is beyond me ...

He said he studied the MMMA and in his understanding he was legal. None of the obvious restrictions apply to him or his situation, just other people. Other people had a plant count, not him. Others had restrictions on what they could have around the house, not him. Others have to pay taxes, not him. I think I understand him well. 

People need to understand that an article releasing the court records is not a statement that can be believed. It's what any prosecutor wanted to open their case with. It has no bases in reality. I don't think everyone understands that correctly. You tend to not understand it most of the time as shown with your comments.

I understand. who said anything about believing the story? we're discussing the printed material is all.

If readers wish to fabricate their own story to discuss, with their own take and assumed facts in order to discuss the article,

I wont stop them. I discuss the articles as written, while others re write their own spin on the words printed. ould be in the satire section soon.....lol

He said he studied the MMMA and in his understanding he was legal. None of the obvious restrictions apply to him or his situation, just other people. Other people had a plant count, not him. Others had restrictions on what they could have around the house, not him. Others have to pay taxes, not him. I think I understand him well.

or, of course, the reporter has misspoken in the article, or the cop told lies to the reporter ?

or, of course, the reporter has misspoken in the article, or the cop told lies to the reporter ?

That's where you go wrong. Court documents found by a reporter are not the same as lies told to a reporter. That's why the cop said this to the reporter;

Inspector James Wolf, section commander of the Western Wayne Narcotics and Criminal Investigations Unit, confirmed officers seized property from Berry’s residence under the Michigan Forfeiture Act, but he did not release additional information due to the ongoing investigation.

yea where is mr. brownie guy?  You know the one that single handedly made sure oil and medibles were deamed ilegal,,,you know the rich guy that owns gyms, nice homes, boats ummmm carruthers comes to mind!  oh yea im not the brownie guy, Im not carruthers, how much $ did people collect for that loser on here,,,,,,,are you happy?  I havent seen him write a thank you note or anything in here!  maybe im wrong and one of the collectors can show me his letter of thanks to 3ma!

Peace

I didn't put any money in for the Brownie guy i was  one of the lucky ones that waited to find out more about the case i did give to Max the guy that has his Kid taken away but soon to be returned i hope

Rob Tuttle case is on for tomorrow i'll be their he is going to be sentenced i've also been to the Stoney Creek case witch is now over they both ( Brothers ) got 90 days jail time 

am sorry you lost your $$ Jim

Like I said:  keep telling the same lie time after time and it becomes the truth. (at least to the one telling it.)  It's called being delusional.

"delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary"

if we are innocent until proven guilty, why do police get to make allegations in the press?

isn't allegation another word for libel and slander?

It's allegations on the court records, found by reporters.

I served on a jury where a guy was charged with three counts of first degree criminal sexual conduct. He was totally innocent(I was on the jury and saw the lack of any evidence). If you would believe court records found by reporter then the guy was a serial rapist of children. 

yea where is mr. brownie guy?  You know the one that single handedly made sure oil and medibles were deamed ilegal,,,you know the rich guy that owns gyms, nice homes, boats ummmm carruthers comes to mind!  oh yea im not the brownie guy, Im not carruthers, how much $ did people collect for that loser on here,,,,,,,are you happy?  I havent seen him write a thank you note or anything in here!  maybe im wrong and one of the collectors can show me his letter of thanks to 3ma!

Peace

the brownie guy is facing some hard time if it don't go good in court 

750.411m Third-degree money laundering.

Sec. 411m.

(1) Except as otherwise provided in sections 411n and 411o, a person who violates section 411k is guilty of third-degree money laundering if the violation involves 1 of the following circumstances:

(a) The value of the proceeds or substituted proceeds of the specified criminal offense involved in the violation is $10,000.00 or more.

(b) The specified criminal offense involved in the violation is a controlled substance offense, or an attempt, solicitation, or conspiracy to commit a controlled substance offense.

© The violation is committed with the intent to do 1 or more of the following:

(i) Promote the commission of the criminal offense from which the proceeds or substituted proceeds were derived or any other criminal offense.

(ii) Conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, ownership, or control of the proceeds or substituted proceeds of the specified criminal offense or avoid a transaction reporting requirement under state or federal law.

(2) Third-degree money laundering is a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than 5 years, or by a fine of not more than $50,000.00 or twice the value of the proceeds or substituted proceeds of the specified criminal offense involved in the violation, whichever is greater, or both.

(3) For purposes of this section, the $10,000.00 threshold for the value of the proceeds or substituted proceeds of a specified criminal offense may be aggregated over a period of 30

money laundering!!! wow they must want him badly?  do you have a related news piece on this bobandtorey?

No i am only playing Lawyer on here as you can see by Zap's post but i will be at Tuttle's case today 

Theirs a lot of people in with the brownie guy i think they our at the C.O.A as far as i can tell 

I am no Lawyer 

No. Again, it's not the cops lying, it's the bargaining process that goes on with ALL cases. 

that's fine, but we are not in court here. we only have the article to discuss. why make up even more assumptions if the original is already fabricated?

besides, it was Darryl that bragged about 3000 pounds , not cops, which would have been another "lie" anyways I guess.

point is, if the cop says 3000lbs, its a lie, if the raided one says 3000 lbs, its an error in reporting.......   if there is no truth to the article, why discuss it at all?  fantasy defenses?

Shut up!   AAHHHHHHHH