Need Advice On Setting Up A Energy Effiecient Grow, All Ideas Welcome.

newonions

the link in my post

http://dteenergy.com/residentialCustomers/billingPayment/electricRate/comparison.html

(requires flash plugin to display)

shows the price difference.

call DTE yourself and ask about it.

i dont like their peak days experiment. where theres 30 days out of the year that they can call a peak day and then from 3-7pm they charge $1 / kwh!!! thats insane...

for anyone doubting resto... 4 cents plus 100% increase would be 8 cents. 200% increase would be 12 cents. yeah i thought he was wrong too but i blame how asleep i still am at 9 am. resto wins math award.

the link in my post

http://dteenergy.com/residentialCustomers/billingPayment/electricRate/comparison.html

shows the price difference.

call DTE yourself and ask about it.

i dont like their peak days experiment. where theres 30 days out of the year that they can call a peak day and then from 3-7pm they charge $1 / kwh!!! thats insane...

for anyone doubting resto... 4 cents plus 100% increase would be 8 cents. 200% increase would be 12 cents. yeah i thought he was wrong too but i blame how asleep i still am at 9 am. resto wins math award.

Against the guy with the BRAINS license plate. 

I just want to know where he got his figures. 

whoops. consumers energy uses dte for electricity last i remembered.

consumers energy doesnt report the rates on website, have to call apparently.

https://www.consumersenergy.com/Content.aspx?id=1293#TimeofDay

Time-of-Day

If you use the majority of your electricity in the evening, early morning and/or weekends, you may benefit from requesting this revised rate RT. Call us at (989) 791-5645 or (517) 374-2380. This rate is open to any residential customer, who chooses to have their energy use metered, based upon on-peak and off-peak periods.

From Monday through Friday, on-peak hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Off-peak periods are 7 p.m. to 11 a.m. Weekends are off-peak hours. Prices vary by summer (June — September) and winter (October — May)

The senior citizen, small farm, income assistance and life support credits also are available under this rate

lol...

says the guy with the brains plate

thanks rest ya made me giggle out loud.

yep.. to early.. in my head i was like 4 is 25% of 12 so 25% less than 100% = 75%...

woops.. lol

early thinking...

:bong2:

thanks T for posting the info from consumers...

I am pretty sure i read the rate sheet somewhere but it may have been mistakenly for DTE and i did not realize it.

DTE and Consumers are weird.... i get my natural gas from DTE and electricity from Consumers power.

lol...

says the guy with the brains plate

thanks rest ya made me giggle out loud.

yep.. to early.. in my head i was like 4 is 25% of 12 so 25% less than 100% = 75%...

woops.. lol

early thinking...

:bong2:

thanks T for posting the info from consumers...

I am pretty sure i read the rate sheet somewhere but it may have been mistakenly for DTE and i did not realize it.

DTE and Consumers are weird.... i get my natural gas from DTE and electricity from Consumers power.

Easy mistake to make and it didn't really matter.  :lolu:

I will believe it when I see it with consumers. So far, it's not a reality.