Renewal Wait Time These Days?

• 3 weeks later...

hi I just renewed; sent paperwork out on the 4th, received on the 6th (Feb) - so 20 days and waiting. This is my 2nd renewal, 3rd card, and I can't figure out for the life of me what can possibly be taking so long?

where or where is our licensing money going???????? because I don't see it going into office staff to process cards. 

I thought they were suppose to beef up staff way back in 2010-11 to meet the demand?  

hmmm, I mean really, check the form (which 95% have already been 3x checked by clinics) -  hit submit for card to be issued?  

....meanwhile, i know I'm legal 21 days after check is cashed but I really question staffing and production levels as the state of MI takes in a TON of money for our licensing fees. 

I can only envision cobwebs, corded phones, dusty file cabinets and 1 or 2 old geezers in Lansing office.......

hi I just renewed; sent paperwork out on the 4th, received on the 6th (Feb) - so 20 days and waiting. This is my 2nd renewal, 3rd card, and I can't figure out for the life of me what can possibly be taking so long?

where or where is our licensing money going???????? because I don't see it going into office staff to process cards. 

I thought they were suppose to beef up staff way back in 2010-11 to meet the demand?  

hmmm, I mean really, check the form (which 95% have already been 3x checked by clinics) -  hit submit for card to be issued?  

....meanwhile, i know I'm legal 21 days after check is cashed but I really question staffing and production levels as the state of MI takes in a TON of money for our licensing fees. 

I can only envision cobwebs, corded phones, dusty file cabinets and 1 or 2 old geezers in Lansing office.......

I agree they may be using our Money against all of us i can we find out ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...