Southern Gop Lawmaker Defends Medical Pot: ‘We’Ve Never Had An Overdose On Marijuana’

Norby

Across the State the Democrat County E Boards are reporting a groundswell of new members and volunteers.

%70 percent of the new members are 18-35 and list cannabis as their top issue and Bernie Sanders is their man.

The Democrats may not promote themselves as the Cannabis party but their constituency proves with out doubt that they are.

Some establishment members are a little skeptical to admit it but the numbers don't lie and that skepticism is waning.

The Democrats are Your party if you want to Free the Weed.

Feel the Bern!

Edited by beourbud

Republicans tend to promote bad policy in every issue I care about, including cannabis.

The only thing dumber than a Democrat or a Republican is when those pricks work together. You see, in our two-party system, the Democrats are the party of no ideas and the Republicans are the party of bad ideas. It usually goes something like this. A Republican will stand up in Congress and say, "I've got a really bad idea." And a Democrat will immediately jump to his feet and declare, "And I can make it shittier." - Lewis Black

while its cute to call republicans and democrats two sides to the same coin, and there are of course many similarities between them, there are many differences in policy between the two.

differences which can turn you and your life to bunny muffin, in the span of 8 years. or even shorter. just ask anyone in flint how their lives have been changed in the last 2 years.

yet another repub v democrat thread... who starts these arguments every time lol

The first sentence in the thread defines Republicans FOR US, their support for MM is UNEXPECTED. It's a given that they normally do not support marijuana;

As state lawmakers consider a medical marijuana bill in Georgia, the measure is getting support from an unexpected source: a conservative Republican state representative.

Bernie Sanders as President and Elizabeth Warren as Vice President with a Democratic Congress would be an earthquake for the privileged class. I think that many would die from the stress it would impose upon them. But much the same way that they don't care about me, I really don't give a flying phuck about them either and I am sure that they laugh themselves silly when they talk about us at their cocktail parties in Aspen.

They really need to be brought down a notch or two.

Edited by AmishRnot4ganja

I would say there are insanely huge differences if you take the time to actually READ what bills and amendments are proposed and by who.

I find generalities are cute and funny, but it just shows apathy and intellectual weakness to say they both do it or they are the same.

many politicians are cut from the same cloth, same family blood lines, wishing to impose their ideals upon their subjects comes to mind.

The fact one aspires to be a politician is enough evidence of corruption. Are we really getting what we bargained for? these dopes didn't invent this process. monkey see monkey do. both parties in this vid seem to be cozy enough to speak for one another on opposing issues. tasty. R vs Dem......whatever

Rand Paul?

Rand Paul  does not support legal pot  he wants it to remain illegal  

"I personally think that marijuana use is not healthy," Paul told the Las Vegas Sun in an interview published Wednesday. "People that use it chronically have a loss of IQ and a loss of ambition,      Sen. Rand Paul (R-Tenn.) spoke in more detail about his position on marijuana on "Fox News Sunday." He does not support legalization,Paul told a group of law students at Northern Kentucky University last month he would not support lifting the federal ban on marijuana use,   

Exactly, even Ron Paul is on the same page.

Rand Paul  does not support legal pot  he wants it to remain illegal  

"I personally think that marijuana use is not healthy," Paul told the Las Vegas Sun in an interview published Wednesday. "People that use it chronically have a loss of IQ and a loss of ambition,      Sen. Rand Paul (R-Tenn.) spoke in more detail about his position on marijuana on "Fox News Sunday." He does not support legalization,Paul told a group of law students at Northern Kentucky University last month he would not support lifting the federal ban on marijuana use,  

Nothing against your post cristenew. ALL of these politicos are bought and paid for by the corpocracy we all support. They aim to do whatever those contributors deem necessary to increase profits for their shareholders. Seems obvious to me what those contributors would have with us if/when in complete control, regardless of the appointed/elected politico cash recipient's' affiliations or name imo

I am sick of the whole "lazy and dumb" from chronic cannabis use rhetoric. Slacked jawed idiot users of cannabis were slacked jawed idiots before they used cannabis. Cannabis likely helps many live a more normal handicapped life imo. Dummies suffer from pain and anxiety also. They indulge in alcohol use to the point of addiction and cannabis helps them stop that nonsense often too.  It keeps many away from the experimental antidepressants likely Rx'd by todays physicians for many complaints, even pain they cannot identify!  This alone deletes the plethora of "side effects"(properly named "undesired effects" in chemistry) these patients are likely to experience, requiring even more dangerously costly Rxing.

ranted

imagine if cannabis was freely available to all adults to try the way they try a new rx to see if it helps them with their dis-ease. stocks would plummet and we cant have that right?  401=gone, annuity=gone, retirement=gone, uh oh....who supports what again?

Edited by grassmatch

People  should do their home work on the  Rand Paul guy ,,,,,,,,

His dad, Ron Paul, is a flake, running around telling people the sky is falling. They both are very loose with the truth. They tell it like it is just for a second, then start in with the bad info and lies to support their warped positions. That's a perfect example you posted that we know is BS:

Rand Paul; marijuana use causes loss of IQ and a loss of ambition

You could use marijuana as an excuse but I never have had to. Always can get up off my arse and do something, and I'm just as dumb as I ever was. LOL

It is amazing how so many will bash republican candidates without even knowing the whole truth.

Here is Rand Paul's opinion.  He does not believe people should be incarcerated for drugs, the drug war is a complete failure, marijuana policies should be left to the individual states not the federal government.

In regards to medical marijuana, Rand could possibly have been our best supporter. If you comment before watching the video, I don't want to hear it! :P

Edited by GrowGoddess

It is amazing how so many will bash republican candidates without even knowing the whole truth.

Here is Rand Paul's opinion.  He does not believe people should be incarcerated for drugs, the drug war is a complete failure, marijuana policies should be left to the individual states not the federal government.

In regards to medical marijuana, Rand could possibly have been our best supporter. If you comment before watching the video, I don't want to hear it! :P

Rand Paul; marijuana use causes loss of IQ and a loss of ambition

So you have lost your IQ and ambition?

When a politico cuts you to the bone like that how can you stomach anything else they have to say? He's really an idiot with very little IQ to lose. Makes you wonder how he ruined his brain. And why anyone with a brain would follow him. Do you ignore certain things and smile when they say what you want to hear? 

Edited by Restorium2

I was just pointing out that he is NOT against medical marijuana and you were half wrong on his stand on marijuana.

Since he has no chance of being elected it really doesn't matter now does it.

Now you are challenging my intelligence? WTF is wrong with you? I do the research then you bash me for it..... Whatever, I hate politics anyway.... it all smells like crap no matter what side of the fence you hang out on.... :cold:

Edited by GrowGoddess

I was just pointing out that he is NOT against medical marijuana and you were half wrong on his stand on marijuana.

Now you are challenging my intelligence? WTF is wrong with you? I do the research then you bash me for it..... Whatever, I hate politics anyway.... it all smells like crap no matter what side of the fence you hang out on.... :cold:

I know you understand cannabis well enough to know that Rand Paul is a total idiot. Take that as praise or an insult. It's your choice. 

Rand Paul did. And your ambition too. But you gave him a pass and would rather blame me for the insult. 

Edited by Restorium2