Who's Version Of Blue Dream, And White Widow Are The Best?

Hey everybody, I really like these two strains, they benefit my medical needs very well. I was just wondering who makes the best strain/version/copy of them? I've heard that the Humboldt Seed OrganizationBlue Dream is good but idk firsthand. I'd really like to find some cuttings or seeds of these two strains, but I'm trying to get some info on which ones to get.

Get a copy of each. I'll share this with you. When I got my card I spent a small fortune on seeds. Attitude was first. I got EVERY strain EVER to win ANY competition reported by High Times, at least the ones Att carried. Then I went for all the Skunk Mag mentionables. Then, every breeder listed on Att sent me some genetics.

Of every strain grown so far only two have failed here. I mention this because even one of those (subjective) failures is reported as a favorite for some patients I read. Every other strain had some purpose in the medical garden, was liked by someone or favorited by another. My all time favorite most useful powerful strain ever does not necessarily satisfy another. "Best" for me will most likely not be "best" for you. Some strains that make my stomach turn and head spin are also the goto strain for all day users I know. Some I can barely detect after use have been "too strong for me" for another.

I did not experience any white widow or blue dream that was bad. I suggest going for the oldest among breeders for these type of selections, to avoid the watered down versions. Keep on mind some of these watered down versions are professional couplings with much tech involved in pairing. While some are seed chuckers, others are accomplished botanical wonders with their work.

Mr Nice has some very authentic originals, don't miss any. S hit comes to mind. His Medicine Man has been a keeper in my garden since 2009.

hope that helps.

ak48=============<<<the only useless strains I've experienced so far.

super lemon haze=>>>>

Here is a case where a strain works for one and not another! I love the SLH and keep it in as many cycles as possible. The SLH is the "one" for me so to speak. I spent a small fortune on seeds as well when i started, but the SLH was the one that fit me best.

On a side note,  Blue Dream itself doesn't carry much weight with me, but i am a fan of the "Blue" line of genetics.

Here is a case where a strain works for one and not another! I love the SLH and keep it in as many cycles as possible. The SLH is the "one" for me so to speak. I spent a small fortune on seeds as well when i started, but the SLH was the one that fit me best.

On a side note,  Blue Dream itself doesn't carry much weight with me, but i am a fan of the "Blue" line of genetics.

Hey grass, thanks for your input! You said that Super Lemon Haze and AK48 are the only useless strains that you've come across, I've heard good things about SLH before, what makes them useless?

that's exactly what I'm taking about. its all subjective, even a ropy hemp plant will have medical uses for someone.

SLH was a beautiful plant with no growth issues. she tasted decent, but left us with nothing but phlegm. I've met people that prize the strain. By no means should my experience be used to gage the effectiveness of any cannabis plan, to each his own stands.

maybe the pack(s) I got, at the time I got them, were produced in substandard conditions, like troubles in the garden at breeding time. W all know things can and do go wrong, even for the commercial seed breeders, which, by the way, are folks like you and me often. Its possible that my run was tainted. I mention this because of a particular experience I had with #18 over the years. For a couple years the #18 was the answer to me and mine, then I lost my culture records of here and bought more packs, only to find a different experience than the last. Two yrs later I buy more and voila! the same experience is once again repeated. I suggest a bad breeding program, at least periodically. Every seed is different from the next, unless standardized, which has been rare in the breeder circles, losing out to seed chucking some times.

when I grow 700 strains and 2 are singled out, over and over as useless to me and my patients at the same time I feel its worth mentioning, though perhaps will not match another report of course.

Imo, mr. Nice has the best white widow on the face of the earth. It is, however, called the black widow for them. Arjun and shanti had a falling out that resulted in mr. Nice just changing the name to avoid the wrath of arjun the great (he was the kanye of seeds before subcool came around). Anywho, mr. Nice has one of the most tried and tested widows out there.

And I second grass on the medicine man. She found herself moved to spot #1 in this garden and she will never leave me :)

Edited by suneday11