Donald Trump " I Am 100% For Medical Marijuana"

Greg Rx

Tonight on Oreily, after being baited about problems in Colorado, Trump said he has to see the data but " let me say, I am 100 percent for Medical marijuana".

Oreily : " you know that MM is "just a Ruse, Oh I am in Pain"

Donald: I know people people that it really helps.

Say anything you want, but this is a big deal for our community. It may or may not help prohibition, but for patients and caregivers, this is HUUGH.

Edited by Greg Rx

zap,

I am disappointed by every presidential choice I have made in my voting  lifetime. Funny thing is, so are the people that voted for the other candidate. Maybe I hate the game, more than the players.....who developed the game in the first place.  One things for sure in my time, the people screaming loudest for an R or a D as THE answer were always wrong too.  imo of course.

Some folks simply can't overcome their pre-programmed biases.

My wife abhors Bill O'Reilly. She hates Donald Trump. She dislikes mj but has seen first-hand its benefits.

But even she recognized Trump's unequivocal statement of support for MMJ put O'Reilly on his heels.

So tell me again why that is a bad thing when Obama put Rosenberg in charge of the DEA and Hillary is-well-Hillary.

Anyone who can't see the positives in Trump's statement is simply blind to political reality.

Edited by outsideinthecold

What I loved about him was the first debate when he stated he had given money to every person on the stage and had received favors in return from every person on the stage.  I can take SOME, very few, of his ideas but couldn't hold my head up if he got that seat.  People are tired of the programmed responses from politicians.  Even if true I don't trust a single utterance.  I believe Bernie the most.  But even he said in a debate that you have to get rural and city together on the gun issue and then proposed an assault weapon ban and nothing against handguns and he then lost my contributions to his campaign. 

The politician thing with only 2 parties and control by the higher ups in each party shows the system has been gamed.  Each has relatively a 50/50 chance.  The corps just "bet" their campaign money accordingly but both hedge their bets by giving less to teh one who might win.  The republicans are needed to make the dems look good as most wouldn't choose most of them if there were a 3rd or 4th choice.  The dems are needed to make the republicans look good so they can point to those godless heathens ruining our country, do you want them?  It's reduced to a choice of the lesser of 2 evils because most of these politicians don't think anything like a normal person, they pick a package of views and debate them.  Why do you think most are lawyers?

If anyone other than Trump had said it, I might take pause.

I will reiterate my belief about choosing a candidate to vote for

and the idea of cannabis being a single issue... as for me, it is not.

From Keith Stroup (taken from a video I watched today :) )...

he says it much better than I've been able to thus far;

"This really is only incidentally about marijuana it is really about personal freedom."

I feel that Trump being the business man that he is sees the potential :money:

generated from cannabis more so than he is behind my personal freedoms.

Besides... anyone that will continue to wear that ridiculous hair....is a very simple tell for me.

Keep things simple, don't over think. Trump is a buffoon.

I wonder who would the politico rhetoric here would support today had Bernie not filed his losing cannabis bill. some posters would

support a cannabis supporter regardless of any of his other policies. just saying "cannabis support " is not enough for me, maybe others but not me

He supported the Ohio Marijuana Monopoly strangely, even though some of his supporters did not. 

I'm guessing the first marijuana monopoly that speaks under his watch is granted whatever it is they want. he maybe didn't understand the dynamics in Ohio, or did. if he's elected he better understand Prairie Systems and the like real quick, or I'm going to blame all seven of his supporters here when I cant grow my own. :P

At this point I would hardly call Donald Trump a buffoon, especially compared to some of the other midgets inhabiting the potential presidential landscape.

I would agree marijuana is a matter of personal freedom and individual responsibility; not a law and order one.

But beyond that and overarching all in my view are the economic considerations. Prohibition is simply too costly to continue. Both monetary and societal costs.

It will be the cost of the continuing Prohibition more than any other consideration that will lead to its demise.

Free the weed? Not a chance.

Tax the weed? You can see it on the horizon and coming soon to a dispensary near you. Except is SW Michigan, of course.

And as for us here, nothing will change.

Now you go to jail because mj is a drug.

Soon you will go to jail because you aren't paying the required taxes.

Some choice. The DEA or the IRS.

Edited by outsideinthecold

I have yet to see anything from Trump that is a viable solution to any problem whatsoever. He complains a great deal, mirroring the fear and hatred that is so prevalent on social media.

Look up any issue at all his stance varies from interview to interview depending on the audience.

He is a buffoon and a clown of the first order. I can't wait until he starts to do juggling and pratfalls!

Edit to add:

In my opinion anyone who would consider voting for him or even taking him seriously couldn't be much smarter than a barnyard animal.

Edited by Wild Bill

Hey, Wild Bill. what the heck do you have against Trump's 'Hair Club for Men' look, anyway?

Take a real close look at the green peaking out from under his comb-over. I swear he's got a small scrog hidden underneath it.

If he was bald, the mannerisms, gestures and facial expressions are eerily similar to Mussolini's.

Promises made along the campaign trail are just as worthless as the mud slinging at the end.

Don't rely upon the media to provide the truth ... do your research into each candidate.

Hey... even better.. just vote for me, I promise to tax the rich, feed the poor and to FREE THE WEED! :zoro:

Hey, Wild Bill. what the heck do you have against Trump's 'Hair Club for Men' look, anyway?

Take a real close look at the green peaking out from under his comb-over. I swear he's got a small scrog hidden underneath it.

If he was bald, the mannerisms, gestures and facial expressions are eerily similar to Mussolini's.

I'm the one that takes real issue w/ the hair :)  A simple tell is what I call it.

I cannot look at the man long enough to imagine him bald nor to compare his looks to any other.

He offends me in the worst way even more so when he opens his mouth.

I think he is a buffoon, and our opinions differ is all :)