I Have 5 Minutes With Bernie And Hillary This Week.

You mean Evelyn de Rothschild?

But when you talk to the Dems ask why they don't restore Constitutional government. That would fix a number of problems.

Actually, maybe you should ask Rothschild, he knows the answer.

If I had 6 minutes I would.

Only got 5 and that was not easy or cheap. Lol

Dedicating all 300 seconds to Cannabiss

Edited by beourbud

This is too funny. Quoted by resto within a minute and then told that the ignore button is my friend! Class A peice, man, class A.

How's about this fellas, I am allowed to question a candidate that is part of the party that I generally vote for. That's democracy. I question hillary for many reasons, and they include:

1) supporting criminal justice reform in the 1990's. We are talking mandatory minimum sentences and three strikes your out laws. Not to mention of the prison funding that came out of bubba final years.

2) did not support same sex marriage and supported DOMA

3) Iraq

4) Syria

5) Goldwater

6) Flippy floppy on trade agreements

7) silencing victims of bill

8) ties to walmart, wallstreet, and ceo's of investment banks

8) hedgefund manager son-in-law

There are many more but this should keep resto and BB going for a few more hours. My deepest regrets that you guys don't even have the balls to question your dictated idealogy.

Remember, you are the only two on here that likes to call people dems and repubs. Labels are shameful and they work against demcoracy. You two are about as infallible as hillary. And you know, eff you aholes.

Yes. All of them.

And on that, let me apologize to you. You were being mildly antagonistic with the repub poo comment, but it's mostly resto who is a giant pice of bunny muffin. Your points are generally taken well, bb. In fact I almost joined you in another convo, but experience tells me that you and resto (moreso) resto judge my commentary before it is read and thought about.

Too many tricks for me to put my faith in hillary. You know, like when she was marching with mlk whilst also Campaigning for Barry goldwater. That doesn't jive. The civil rights movement vs the anti civil rights movement. She can't be both!!!!

Edited by suneday11

Since Bernie is an irrelevance, here's one for Hillary.

"Donald Trump says he is one-hundred percent for medical marijuana. Are you one-hundred percent for medical marijuana?"

How is that for a cannabis question? Relevant?

Actually, I'll understand if you don't ask it because she has already addressed that question.

Suneday11

My friend Resto don't need my help, he is capable and competent to hold his own, but if he did , I got his back.

As for me, I'm a fkn prick. I know it, you know it, but when no one wants to do the shiit job I getter done.

My sense of humor is born from a life of pain and suffering.

Think of me as the junk yard dog. The neighborhood hates me , I've bitten the owner twice but NOBODY gets in the yard after hours and not a single bolt is stolen.

Unlike a lot of scar face wannabes, I have never tried to sell anything here. I have though ,taught a lot of people how to grow over the years....for Free

I'll let you in on a secret if you promise not to tell.

I have not sold anything to anybody since the day the MMMP passed.

I knew what the fknrepublicans and courts and Leo would do to our Good Law.

I felt the only way to maintain integrity on forums was to obstain from any activity until all the kinks were worked out.

It sickens me to see drug dealers / dispensaries ruining the MMMP because of their shortsighted greed.

I will continue to refrain from any sales / transfers until we get this right and I will work tirelessly to that end, not just for myself but for you and the people of this Great State.

I have dreamed of being able to grow my own without fear of arrest or forfeiture for over 40 years. Never thought I would see the day.

That dream is now within reach, with yours and anyone who shares that dreams support.

We can do this.

I am an Independent, but I know the only chance we have is with the Dems so I joined the party 2 years ago. They made me an EO.

Now back to regular programming please...We got work to do.

Bernie Sanders / Abrogate 2016

Edited by beourbud

Since Bernie is an irrelevance, here's one for Hillary.

"Donald Trump says he is one-hundred percent for medical marijuana. Are you one-hundred percent for medical marijuana?"

How is that for a cannabis question? Relevant?

Actually, I'll understand if you don't ask it because she has already addressed that question.

Thinking its to early to rule out the Underdog. Bernie is a Fighter

Donald Drumpf speaks from both sides of his mouth, most of the time.

Check it out.......http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-drumpf-john-oliver_us_56d40adee4b0bf0dab32a73c

Edited by beourbud

How did you get 5 minutes with them?

Just wondering! and think before you speak, so do all of your thinking on the way there and now untill there, I think you can ask all the questions that need to be asked,  but ask bernie if hillary and bill promised him and trump something if they ran for prez in the priamary's?

Bernie should get out now or no dem will have a chance of winning, and the repubs just need to keep fighting amongst themselves, and they will beat hillary or bernie!

That is not what I want, I dont want hillary, I will take bernie, but it isnt gonna happen, heck I think bush can beat either of them and he is at the bottom of the repubs!

I have done alot of thinking of which party I need to be prez, Im on ssdi, It is not alot and I cant work at all!  so who will help me, the past says dems, I will not vote for hillary and not becuase she is a woman it is because she and her hubby are thieve's, and have brought nothing but disgrace to the white house!  So I hope bernie can pull of 1/32 of his campaign promises or we are phaqed!

Peace

Just wondering! and think before you speak, so do all of your thinking on the way there and now untill there, I think you can ask all the questions that need to be asked,  but ask bernie if hillary and bill promised him and trump something if they ran for prez in the priamary's?

Bernie should get out now or no dem will have a chance of winning, and the repubs just need to keep fighting amongst themselves, and they will beat hillary or bernie!

That is not what I want, I dont want hillary, I will take bernie, but it isnt gonna happen, heck I think bush can beat either of them and he is at the bottom of the repubs!

I have done alot of thinking of which party I need to be prez, Im on ssdi, It is not alot and I cant work at all!  so who will help me, the past says dems, I will not vote for hillary and not becuase she is a woman it is because she and her hubby are thieve's, and have brought nothing but disgrace to the white house!  So I hope bernie can pull of 1/32 of his campaign promises or we are phaqed!

Peace

I think Hillary will be a lot like her husband on policy.

It seems to me that SS is a very important thing for your well being and happiness going forward.

You can see how Bill rolled with SS and how he thought about it at this link;  https://www.ssa.gov/history/clntstmts.html#y2k

At least you can put a little more predictability into the mix so you would know what to expect. 

Just wondering! and think before you speak, so do all of your thinking on the way there and now untill there, I think you can ask all the questions that need to be asked, but ask bernie if hillary and bill promised him and trump something if they ran for prez in the priamary's?

I have done alot of thinking of which party I need to be prez, Im on ssdi, It is not alot and I cant work at all! so who will help me, the past says dems, I will not vote for hillary and not becuase she is a woman it is because she and her hubby are thieve's, and have brought nothing but disgrace to the white house! So I hope bernie can pull of 1/32 of his campaign promises or we are phaqed!

Peace

"Think before you speak". What a condescending basement dweller.

Same as everyone else, it's who you know , who you blow and a lot of dough. If you haven't noticed, I campaign vigorously for the Dems. They reward loyalty. That's all I will comment on that subject.

You're not disabled your just lazy and looking For someone to support you. You are not fooling anyone. Get out and make something of yourself, I'm tired of subsidizing you.

The Dems are your only hope so staying home or voting for anyone but Bernie or Hillary is a choice in conflict wth your own interest. That is typically what low info repubs do.

I must have missed the Cannabiss point in your post.

Your a little rusty at it but I am glad you are giving thinking a try. There may be hope for you yet.

Edited by beourbud

You know B'bud, your comments to Phaq are in exactly the same in principle as those of Donald Trump's you abhor.

Is that the kind of compassionate person you really want to be?

What have you done with your life that makes you better than anyone else?

No doubt about your ego, but is your heart bigger than Phaq's?

Edited by outsideinthecold

"Think before you speak". What a condescending basement dweller.

Same as everyone else, it's who you know , who you blow and a lot of dough. If you haven't noticed, I campaign vigorously for the Dems. They reward loyalty. That's all I will comment on that subject.

You're not disabled your just lazy and looking For someone to support you. You are not fooling anyone. Get out and make something of yourself, I'm tired of subsidizing you.

The Dems are your only hope so staying home or voting for anyone but Bernie or Hillary is a choice in conflict wth your own interest. That is typically what low info repubs do.

I must have missed the Cannabiss point in your post.

Your a little rusty at it but I am glad you are giving thinking a try. There may be hope for you yet.

I know right !  Phaq, YOu been Trumped!!!!  Phaq was being friendly to beourbud, how quaint, and brbd attacks him..... trying out his best Trump to see if it works to get people to like him too!

BuuuuWaaaahhhaaaa, as phaq might say.

as in, on the way there, use the old adage, think before you speak, like right before you get there, think about it. like right before you press the "post" button....Think about it!!! Buwaahhhhaaa

We notice your spamming the site, don't worry.

And now we know why some people accuse others of getting "paid" for presenting certain points of view.

Edited by Norby

Does Bbud's personality, intellect, and compassion as revealed by his posts here help or hurt his announced goal of successfully promoting the Democratic agenda?

Are Bbud's the values that someone else should admire?

Leadership starts with setting an example.

Is B'bud the kind of person you want to be?

Does Bbud's personality, intellect, and compassion as revealed by his posts here help or hurt his announced goal of successfully promoting the Democratic agenda?

Are Bbud's the values that someone else should admire?

Leadership starts with setting an example.

Is B'bud the kind of person you want to be?

I vote on the issues, not on the personalities of the advocates, no matter how alluring they may get. I bet you do also. Correct?

Pointing fingers sets a certain negative atmosphere.

I see a lot of finger pointing.

When I find myself typing in a reply based on my initial emotional response...

I STOP myself, count to 10 - ???

Then ask myself again if my intended reply is necessary, does it add anything positive to

the conversation, is it kind?

Nope... I then delete reply and move on.

If y'all don't have anything better to do than to point fingers at one another...

might I suggest taking a breather, head into your garden and relax, reflect

and balance those emotions. 

I vote on the issues, not on the personalities of the advocates, no matter how alluring they may get. I bet you do also. Correct?

Hopefully some people look at the company they keep.  I'm sure it would come in handy with Trump's comments about David Duke's endorsement and the KKK.

Part of the reason I'm an Independent.

Realistically each party is a group of issues all rolled up into one(and neither party is FOR MJ).  I certainly hope no one falls all one way or the other with the issues.  It may be easier to just accept a group of views but it doesn't help move the country forward since each one would destroy us in their own way and both are beholden to corporations and now we have to try and buy back our gov't with Bernie?

Hopefully some people look at the company they keep.  I'm sure it would come in handy with Trump's comments about David Duke's endorsement and the KKK.

Part of the reason I'm an Independent.

Realistically each party is a group of issues all rolled up into one(and neither party is FOR MJ).  I certainly hope no one falls all one way or the other with the issues.  It may be easier to just accept a group of views but it doesn't help move the country forward since each one would destroy us in their own way and both are beholden to corporations and now we have to try and buy back our gov't with Bernie?

No need to buy back our government.  Just start participating in the process and run the crooks out of both parties. It's way past time for US to take control of our governance.

Bernie 2016

Because flower This bunny muffin

We can keep on doing what we've always done and I guarantee we continue to get the results we've always gotten. We ALL always wished the criminals were gone. Funny thing is we find that anyone aspiring to push their agenda on others is always a crook. You can tell by the way they wish to be politicians. Politicians are dirty, greedy and lie by nature.

Everyone Always voted for the lesser of the two evils in their mind, still nobody I know was ever pleased with the vote they cast, regardless of which evil party appointed. Perhaps there is more to do than choose one politician over another to oppress us further. They both have the same agenda today believe it or not, they both want to be elected. They both will say anything to get to that end. Its how the presidents of the past has been elected. Any person saying what the majority wants to hear will get elected

Listen closely, some evils are worse than others