I Have 5 Minutes With Bernie And Hillary This Week.

OK, Well That was Creepy Deep.

So , Here's the Take Away.

Concerning Cannabiss, MMJ, Rec or Hemp

Ther repubs ARE the WOD.

One Group are still waiting for Bill to exhale.

Bernie is our Only Hope to see progress in our lifetimes. We need to Back Our Guy.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

Bernie Sanders. 2016

Edited by beourbud

Does Bbud's personality, intellect, and compassion as revealed by his posts here help or hurt his announced goal of successfully promoting the Democratic agenda?

Are Bbud's the values that someone else should admire?

Leadership starts with setting an example.

Is B'bud the kind of person you want to be?

I thought I acidently squished the lil bugger!  I guess I missed!

I have been trying to be nice to that a s s hat for months now, im done, you are on my hit list lil buggy!

Your an arogant peice of s hit!

go phaq your self!  oh yea you already do, no one else would give it to you with that attitude!

OK, Well That was Creepy Deep.

So , Here's the Take Away.

Concerning Cannabiss, MMJ, Rec or Hemp

Ther repubs ARE the WOD.

One Group are still waiting for Bill to exhale.

Bernie is our Only Hope to see progress in our lifetimes. We need to Back Our Guy.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

Bernie Sanders. 2016

what kind of dumb answer did hilltron give you about cannabis?

I think your a lying peice of poop, who would meet with you and that attitude, why dont you go back under the rock you came from before landing here?

Your an idiot, you dont have correct thinking, you put down every one who has a dif opinion than you, I quit letting you p iss me off and what do you do?  go out of your way to p iss me off, Im going to keep my eye on all events, Im gonnna hunt you down like a dog and put the biggest lump on your head your grand kids, kids will feel it, and if people like you keep speaking up for bernie he wont stand a chance, just stand down, you dont know how to talk to people any how!

I was self employed my whole life, I had to sell myself (work) on every home I built and or worked on, I bet you couldnt sell your self out of a wet paper bag!

You would vote for the worst person available as long as they promised to make weed legal, your just a pot head, you dont care about our country, you just want to get high and not go to jail for it, unlike me who more than qualify's for our states mmmp program, I have been qualified since may of 98 when some punk like you ruined my life by running a red light and injuring my for life!

I paid taxes all of my life, including self employment tax (ssi), how much do you and yours get in food stamps and rent, Im wiling to bet you and yours are life time wellfare people,  just go grow your crappy weeed and keep selling it on the corner in lil corner baggies!

a ss hole!

I think your a lying peice of poop, who would meet with you and that attitude, why dont you go back under the rock you came from before landing here?

Your an idiot, you dont have correct thinking, you put down every one who has a dif opinion than you, I quit letting you p iss me off and what do you do?  go out of your way to p iss me off, Im going to keep my eye on all events, Im gonnna hunt you down like a dog and put the biggest lump on your head your grand kids, kids will feel it, and if people like you keep speaking up for bernie he wont stand a chance, just stand down, you dont know how to talk to people any how!

I was self employed my whole life, I had to sell myself (work) on every home I built and or worked on, I bet you couldnt sell your self out of a wet paper bag!

You would vote for the worst person available as long as they promised to make weed legal, your just a pot head, you dont care about our country, you just want to get high and not go to jail for it, unlike me who more than qualify's for our states mmmp program, I have been qualified since may of 98 when some punk like you ruined my life by running a red light and injuring my for life!

I paid taxes all of my life, including self employment tax (ssi), how much do you and yours get in food stamps and rent, Im wiling to bet you and yours are life time wellfare people,  just go grow your crappy weeed and keep selling it on the corner in lil corner baggies!

a ss hole!

Watch the video. That's you. Calm down and be an adult. 

I thought I acidently squished the lil bugger!  I guess I missed!

I have been trying to be nice to that a s s hat for months now, im done, you are on my hit list lil buggy!

Your an arogant peice of s hit!

go phaq your self!  oh yea you already do, no one else would give it to you with that attitude!

WINNING,!!!

a ss hole!

ROTFL. What a joke.

The repubs want Hillary to win the nom. They know and are prepared for her in the general.

They FEAR Bernie because he threatens everything the repubs and Hillary represent.

I live in a very red area and they are encouraging if not campaigning for her.

We the People are Winning! The media was wrong, the pollsters are wrong, the pundits are wrong.

Bernie IS our Man! God Bless the Good People of Michigan.

Bernie Sanders 2016

As I walked into my polling place, all I could think was "most of these people are Republicans, and many of them will be voting for Hillary."

When I walked into my polling place I thought; These are the same folks that voted down the sales tax increase. Nice turn out for a primary. Very nice. People are engaged in the political system. They are listening. They are not being fooled. 

Edited by Restorium2

There is stark contrast to the parties.

The Dems are excited, engaged and motivated

The repubs are anxious , fractured and disturbed. Their party is coming apart at the seams. The childish trumpisms regurgitated by our repub members here is proof positive of that.

when i walked in my polling place all i could think about was 43% of people voted against repealing the EM law.

and probably a large percentage would vote for kasich, another republican trying to look moderate but instead would be a total donkey rectum like he is in ohio.

God help us if the dems get a mandate.  Then you'll see the true colors of the party.  Bernie won't matter as far as MJ is concerned, unless you think that Obama has done something for MJ in the last 8 years.  Mj isn't on their mind other than getting the votes.  Bernie may try but so did the dems in NYS.  If that's trying we'd be luckier to have them forget. 

God help us if the dems get a mandate.  Then you'll see the true colors of the party.  Bernie won't matter as far as MJ is concerned, unless you think that Obama has done something for MJ in the last 8 years.  Mj isn't on their mind other than getting the votes.  Bernie may try but so did the dems in NYS.  If that's trying we'd be luckier to have them forget. 

Who did you vote for yesterday Norb?