I Have 5 Minutes With Bernie And Hillary This Week.

It's all good Imiubu .

This thread is very revealing. Surprised the repubs haven't try to get it gone.

The Political Revolution is moving like a sunami accross the country.

The repubs are desperate.

They are Feeling the Bern!

Republicans are becoming desperate.  Repubs hate Trump because he isn't going to bend to their agenda.  I'm not a Trump supporter at all, but I can see why the establishment repubs are PO'ed at Trump.  Trump isn't relying on or anticipating repub support.  He just does his own thing.  I've never seen anything like it....the republican establishment scurrying-around.  The repub's next best option is Cruz, who is really an outlier too.  Cruz  can't unite the party because he already alienated most of the republicans. 

please list the specific  "bullet points'  posed to Bernie and Hillary and the specific answers that were given

LOL. He spams us to get favors from the Dem party, asks us for MJ questions with the favors he receives and then doesn't want to talk about the answers he got? Sounds like Bernie may not be as "for" MJ as he thought.  And considering the answer HIllary will be worse than what we have.  oh great!

Grass, I worked hard and paid for that access. I never said I would repeat verbatim what was said.

I did deliver the bullet points as I promised because unlike you integrity is important to me.

If you want to know ,pay your own way and stop riding on the coatails of us doers. You are nothing but a poser and drag on our progress.

You and Norby ain't fooling anyone.

WINNING !!!

Edited by beourbud

Cripes, wth is wrong w/ you guys???

Stop all the accusations, innuendos, name calling etc and ALL the bs.

Seriously, stop it.

Do any of you realize what a drag it is reading all these threads for some

real content only to find your same old same old bickering?

Again... STOP IT.

This is how it's gonna go down.... if you cannot be accountable for yourselves...

I will be removing these bs posts from here on out. 

Y'all been warned enough times now.